Hi everyone,

i am a Master in traditional Usui Reiki and Kundalini Reiki and i would like to share the healing methods with you. Therefore i offer attunements to the 3 levels of these methods - for donation or exchange only. Yes, you will receive the Master level, the books and a certificate at completion!

I accept exchanges/trading of other spiritual services or objects, like tarot/ psychic readings, crystals, paintings etc. OR a donation.

For those wondering what is the difference between Usui Reiki and Kundalini Reiki, this post should give you an idea. For those looking to start working with Kundalini energy, balancing theirs or trying to achieve an awakening, the Kundalini Reiki might be very useful to you! But, before jumping to kundalini reiki it is recommended that you are attuned to traditional reiki first!

All attunements will be done remotely, at distance. All that will be needed from you is to just relax/ lay down for approx. 30 minutes. 

If you're interested in this offer or have any questions, please comment or send me a message.

Blessings x

PS: I do this professionally as it's my only way of making an income, so please respect and don't ask for it for free! We have to keep the giving and receiving balanced!

Tags: attunement, healing, kundalini, reiki, spiritual, usui

Views: 178

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i myself am a reiki master but have been searching for kundalini reiki for some time. i would love if you would teach it to me i do not have much in terms of cash but i would be open to any ideas on your part to come to some kind of exchange. i can attune you to purple flame reiki and teach you some techniques for reiki if you dont already know them, let me know when you can. i await your reply. may light and love guide you.

--Ethan .G--

That's wonderful that you're offering this! :) I always wanted to learn reiki and i hope for an opportunity one day (I don't have psychic ability and I'm too young to pay you to teach me). Hopefully you'll be able to help lots of people :)

Hello Ethan,

please message me at lovelighwork@gmail.com

I haven't been here in a while and completely forgot about this! Hehe

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Ads

What's New?

Joseph replied to Paul Smeenis's discussion Petition calling on White House to recognize Antifa as terrorists has 80k+ signatures
14 minutes ago
Akanahe' eh yeDyahlaneeEssassani replied to Paul Smeenis's discussion Petition calling on White House to recognize Antifa as terrorists has 80k+ signatures
32 minutes ago
Akanahe' eh yeDyahlaneeEssassani replied to Paul Smeenis's discussion Petition calling on White House to recognize Antifa as terrorists has 80k+ signatures
41 minutes ago
Joseph replied to Paul Smeenis's discussion Petition calling on White House to recognize Antifa as terrorists has 80k+ signatures
46 minutes ago
1 hour ago
Black Mamba616 replied to Black Mamba616's discussion andromedan starseeds....
1 hour ago
1 hour ago
Jace commented on adeomus's group Sorcerous Beings, Mixed and in the Cracks ?
1 hour ago
Stargazer replied to Porka's discussion Atlantis Past life regression - Anyone were male in the regression ?
2 hours ago
Turquoise Water commented on adeomus's group Sorcerous Beings, Mixed and in the Cracks ?
2 hours ago
Turquoise Water replied to adeomus's discussion Remember 398.2 when a library beast says that fairies aren't real in the group Sorcerous Beings, Mixed and in the Cracks ?
2 hours ago
☙ḲḭḲḭ❧ loved Turquoise Water's photo
2 hours ago

© 2017   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service