_

I spend a lot of my time reading cards and I don't mind extending that energy for someone who needs a message and additional guidance.
Just leave your question, and if you are asking about someone, leave their first name or initial to look further.
I am going to pick a card from my tarot deck and I will try my best to answer you.

Let me know if you are drawn to this post and feel free to leave a message.

Brightest blessings

Editing. This is only one question per person thread. If you would like a second reading I can do it for an exchange. I am not open to giving more than one reading per person right now because of constraints on my own time. An exchange ensures balance between energies and hence there is no debt. It's fair to me and fair to others.
I have constraints on my own time right now, and given the amount of requests I am receiving, if you are open to getting more than one reading I would do it for you based on exchange. I also give astrological profile readings for understanding life purpose, your spiritual gifts and spiritual strengths. It takes me about 4-5 hours to prepare a reading. If interested please email me for details. Thank you

Views: 2678

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Hello

I was wondering if I could have a reading as well
I would like one regarding relationships regarding a certain someone I am seeing right now versus the one I am destined to be with.

Thanks so much!
Estee

Hello

I would like one regarding relationships regarding a certain someone I am seeing right now versus the one I am destined to be with.

Thanks so much!
Estee

thank you angelic star
i'm just here to say thank you again for the first reading, it was life changing and really opened my eyes.

if you feel inspired to do so,can you tell me what is my purpose in this lifetime, and what is the origine of my soul earth or where?

thank you so much

Estee said:

Hello

Thanks so much!
Estee

Hi Estee,

Two of wands, Two of cups reversed

It feels there is a fire and you know how to channel that fire and inner aggression wisely and appropriately in your relationships and strike a balance. You are wise about this certain someone , in the sense you are emotionally soft towards them and have already mellowed and allowed them in, but are also allowing other higher perspectives to step in. It feels with this certain someone everything is out there, like there is less hidden somehow. There is a primal energy between you and them , which is still withdrawn and you need to access that, to have a higher understanding of where he stands in regards to a relationship you idealize or if their fire does not run out while you step into a raw territory with them. There you will find your answer and so will they too. It's not time of caution , but a time of spiritually engaging the other person to know, where you stand and where they stand, which will affect all your future endeavours and interaction in this relationship and others.
Someone is pushing your buttons here, someone is drawing out your most basic spiritual energy, and there is aggression there. You need to be wary of this energy, even if it hasn't manifested in your partnerships, just being aware of the masculine energy and intentions around you, will allow you to understand when to step back and when to navigate safely.
The advise here is to let go, let go of the ideas of what should be and what shouldn't be from another. Free yourself from sentimental and emotional entanglements, and be yourself. Follow your true self, and if the other person has courage they will follow your lead. Allow for more liberal energies to step in and be more primal in your interactions, at the same time more aware of the masculine energy and intentions.
In regards to the person you are meant to be with, it feels that there will be a spark, an awareness, like a flame being ignited inside of you. It is spiritual purpose and spiritual path to be with the one your are destined to be with. And with this person there will be more a feeling in zone, and of balance. It's time to discern a little and also know when to let yourself free in and navigate. It's time to be aware of other's energies and be able to safely navigate in your relationships, emotionally, while you and both the other person benefit from it.

I hope this helps and relates for now, brightest blessings your end ~

med ait said:

thank you angelic star
i'm just here to say thank you again for the first reading, it was life changing and really opened my eyes.

if you feel inspired to do so,can you tell me what is my purpose in this lifetime, and what is the origine of my soul earth or where?

thank you so much

Hi medait,

It's difficult for me to read more than once for one person, given the constraints on my own time and attention. I am giving all second readings and more for exchanges now. If you would like more details and would like to connect feel free to write to me, and we can decide something around this that suits us both. Thanks, hope you are well, blessings

Hey, could I please ask a card reading of you with a private question? I don't feel comfortable sharing it with the world

i really think you service is worth paying for, but for the moment i dont have an income, so i'm gonna have to pass.
thank you tho

I would like some guidance around and about my path!

Amarok said:

Hey, could I please ask a card reading of you with a private question? I don't feel comfortable sharing it with the world

Hi Amarok,

The first readings I am only answering on this thread for now. It's more convenient for me to answer all questions on this thread and follow this thread, then take messages in private since I am unable to answer them right now.

Thanks and blessings

Paws said:

Hi Paws,

Seven of cups, Six of cups reversed

It seems that you have a very acute and accurate, keen sense of observation, intuition regarding others. what you channel about the rest is very profound and inherent. It's not something that is learnt but is rather a gift and there is some nervous energy about you around this. It feels like you are with holding your creative side, shying away , when you could open yourself which in turn would also affect your aura and help you find more fulfillment and profound experiences around you. What you do not need to hold in your emotional body, I am not feeling anything major but what ever little doubts or knots you hold to keep any avoidance or neglect going on will be released. Being a little more open and you will not feel frazzled or nervous around a spiritual gift you have, since it is strong and inherent and intelligent by itself. You don't need to do any thing around it, the gift itself will take care of everything, just free your mind and free yourself emotionally.
There is an ability to love , potential to love someone, but there is some awkwardness around. It feels like this awkwardness is more self deprecating and destructive than productive. To establish more communion with a partner or in relationships, this awkwardness and uncertainty must go. The chance of falling on love, being in love and having more fulfillment in partnerships with the rest of the world and also self is being held back, because of uncertainty. Let go of this uncertainty, find your inner strength an let it also manifest in your physical and daily interactions with others. Let the divine flow through you, and use your gifts and free them for that purpose. There are group of people around you that you seek to avoid, but they are your tribe. They can offer you strength, strong lessons and offer growth, love and family to you. It's karmic but it's also good for you. Do not let go of opportunities to connect to your tribe, soul family. Ask to be shown your way to them again, ask to be with the ones who can offer their friendship to you, and help you learn. You might realize that you are not so different after all, and will gain spiritual strength and confidence by those interactions. So seek to be with your tribe, ask to be shown your way through them.
There is a lot of excitable, playful energy. While that is good and set you free and gives you high, this is also something that you need to channel and discipline yourself around. Seek moderation at times. It is okay to seek thrill, but also know when to withdraw and save your energy and build some discipline around yourself so you do not ultimately lose your purpose in all play. There is something more excitable and fulfilling to be found inside, that does not come from the outside and seek to find that every now and then.
Mostly this is around opening yourself more, being more confident in a spiritual gift, having confidence in yourself and the path you are on, and being confident about yourself. Once you let go of any uncertainty, you will live your purpose with more potential and contentment.

I hope this helps and relates, brightest blessings

med ait said:

i really think you service is worth paying for, but for the moment i dont have an income, so i'm gonna have to pass.
thank you tho

Hi medait,

Thank you for your responses. I would ask you to wait for a while. I will let you know when I am available for reading another time.

Blessings your end ~

Angelic ~ star ~ love said:

Paws said:

Hi Paws,

Seven of cups, Six of cups reversed

It seems that you have a very acute and accurate, keen sense of observation, intuition regarding others. what you channel about the rest is very profound and inherent. It's not something that is learnt but is rather a gift and there is some nervous energy about you around this. It feels like you are with holding your creative side, shying away , when you could open yourself which in turn would also affect your aura and help you find more fulfillment and profound experiences around you. What you do not need to hold in your emotional body, I am not feeling anything major but what ever little doubts or knots you hold to keep any avoidance or neglect going on will be released. Being a little more open and you will not feel frazzled or nervous around a spiritual gift you have, since it is strong and inherent and intelligent by itself. You don't need to do any thing around it, the gift itself will take care of everything, just free your mind and free yourself emotionally.
There is an ability to love , potential to love someone, but there is some awkwardness around. It feels like this awkwardness is more self deprecating and destructive than productive. To establish more communion with a partner or in relationships, this awkwardness and uncertainty must go. The chance of falling on love, being in love and having more fulfillment in partnerships with the rest of the world and also self is being held back, because of uncertainty. Let go of this uncertainty, find your inner strength an let it also manifest in your physical and daily interactions with others. Let the divine flow through you, and use your gifts and free them for that purpose. There are group of people around you that you seek to avoid, but they are your tribe. They can offer you strength, strong lessons and offer growth, love and family to you. It's karmic but it's also good for you. Do not let go of opportunities to connect to your tribe, soul family. Ask to be shown your way to them again, ask to be with the ones who can offer their friendship to you, and help you learn. You might realize that you are not so different after all, and will gain spiritual strength and confidence by those interactions. So seek to be with your tribe, ask to be shown your way through them.
There is a lot of excitable, playful energy. While that is good and set you free and gives you high, this is also something that you need to channel and discipline yourself around. Seek moderation at times. It is okay to seek thrill, but also know when to withdraw and save your energy and build some discipline around yourself so you do not ultimately lose your purpose in all play. There is something more excitable and fulfilling to be found inside, that does not come from the outside and seek to find that every now and then.
Mostly this is around opening yourself more, being more confident in a spiritual gift, having confidence in yourself and the path you are on, and being confident about yourself. Once you let go of any uncertainty, you will live your purpose with more potential and contentment.

I hope this helps and relates, brightest blessings

Wow.. spot on, I don't know about going back to this tribe or who you mean, but I do have an suspicion about the group you mean. Anyway,you talked about
my gift, what is it? (its ok if u don't remember I can pay)

Thank you so much :)

RSS

Ads

What's New?

Fairy angel updated their profile
8 minutes ago
Fairy angel replied to Silent Silver Moon Owl's discussion The Hill of Tara in the group Sorcerous Beings, Mixed and in the Cracks ?
"I have been so drawn to the Sidhe for the longest time, kind of are dark, not like fairies, but…"
1 hour ago
Fairy angel replied to Silent Silver Moon Owl's discussion The Hill of Tara in the group Sorcerous Beings, Mixed and in the Cracks ?
"I have the problem with the buffering too o.O my pc is ten years old since I last bought it.…"
1 hour ago
Silent Silver Moon Owl replied to Silent Silver Moon Owl's discussion The Hill of Tara in the group Sorcerous Beings, Mixed and in the Cracks ?
"I am not sure I know what this is referring to addy/T.W.. But on page 46 (at the moment and the…"
1 hour ago
Sarah Lovett commented on Sabrina's blog post Orb StarSeeds
"Thanks, I'd like to meet an Orb."
1 hour ago
Sarah Lovett commented on Sabrina's blog post Guides - Are My Guides Aspects Of My Higher Self or Multidimensional Self?
"If we are all emanations of all that is, but we separate to become our individual souls, and agin…"
1 hour ago
Silent Silver Moon Owl replied to Silent Silver Moon Owl's discussion The Hill of Tara in the group Sorcerous Beings, Mixed and in the Cracks ?
"Thanks for this Namaia, I will look out for these books, they look very interesting."
1 hour ago
"GGGRRRRRRRR !!!! oh the arrogance of some people. You can bet your bottom dollar that if the M3 was…"
1 hour ago

© 2018   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service