I spend a lot of my time reading cards and I don't mind extending that energy for someone who needs a message and additional guidance.
Just leave your question, and if you are asking about someone, leave their first name or initial to look further.
I am going to pick a card from my tarot deck and I will try my best to answer you.

Let me know if you are drawn to this post and feel free to leave a message.

Brightest blessings


Editing. This is only one question per person thread. If you would like a second reading I can do it for an exchange. I am not open to giving more than one reading per person right now because of constraints on my own time. An exchange ensures balance between energies and hence there is no debt. It's fair to me and fair to others.
I have constraints on my own time right now, and given the amount of requests I am receiving, if you are open to getting more than one reading I would do it for you based on exchange. I also give astrological profile readings for understanding life purpose, your spiritual gifts and spiritual strengths. It takes me about 4-5 hours to prepare a reading. If interested please email me for details. Thank you

Views: 2513

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion



Tanner said:


Angelic ~ star ~ love said:


Tanner said:
Hi angelic star, Ive been wanting to know what species I am, or closest related to, in spirit. Ive thought for a while I may be a hybrid of wise one and angelic, and theres a friend who thinks I may be a fae hybrid of some kind. I have seen my wings before, they were translucent white. Can you see into what realm I'm closest related to, or what am I?

Hi Tanner,

Seven of swords, Five of Wands reversed

There is a lot of the element fire. I definitely feel a race of beings that had fire/air element, could fly and were translucent. They were able to shape shift beyond the astral and in the astral,and had the quality of the 'trickster' to achieve higher spiritual objectives. They were mischievous, understood what they want, and were highly spiritual, but still were creatures of duality and highly selective of the interactions they welcomed into their clan. They guarded their secrets and themselves. They had their food from the etheric realm, a spiritual essence of things and in return they offered enchantment.
I feel that the life you had as an element is still in existence in a paralel world. You can go back in that place and 'relive' it, in the sense resolve/ change things in that dimension and bring it to your spiritual understanding in your current lifetime. I feel you still have a clan in spirit from this life as an element, and a group of your kind are still in spirit undergoing the same lessons, playing out similar lessons spiritually but are unable to break free from it because of lack of awareness to access that. There is a need to find that lifetime for spiritual purposes and it could offer you a lot. I believe this could be the reason you are drawn to exploring this. There is a need to let go of things that do not offer higher spiritual objectives any more, and in order to understand explore this lifetime in spirit and see where you are lead. There is unused power and potential here through it and can release karma too for you at this time around, increase your spiritual awareness.

I hope this helps and relates, brightest blessings your end ~

Thank you angelic, alot of it relates on some level, and I hae ideas for at least going and visiting in dreams. Or if the thought and knowing theres a group in a parallel somewhere it might be enough for me to be able to astral travel


There is someting I want to ask related to this, is my friend Jesie, she is the only person I have related to about this thing, on multiple levels. And we always felt close, what I wonder, is she part of this group, whatever clan we're in?


Tanner said:


Tanner said:


Angelic ~ star ~ love said:


Tanner said:
Hi angelic star, Ive been wanting to know what species I am, or closest related to, in spirit. Ive thought for a while I may be a hybrid of wise one and angelic, and theres a friend who thinks I may be a fae hybrid of some kind. I have seen my wings before, they were translucent white. Can you see into what realm I'm closest related to, or what am I?

Hi Tanner,

Seven of swords, Five of Wands reversed

There is a lot of the element fire. I definitely feel a race of beings that had fire/air element, could fly and were translucent. They were able to shape shift beyond the astral and in the astral,and had the quality of the 'trickster' to achieve higher spiritual objectives. They were mischievous, understood what they want, and were highly spiritual, but still were creatures of duality and highly selective of the interactions they welcomed into their clan. They guarded their secrets and themselves. They had their food from the etheric realm, a spiritual essence of things and in return they offered enchantment.
I feel that the life you had as an element is still in existence in a paralel world. You can go back in that place and 'relive' it, in the sense resolve/ change things in that dimension and bring it to your spiritual understanding in your current lifetime. I feel you still have a clan in spirit from this life as an element, and a group of your kind are still in spirit undergoing the same lessons, playing out similar lessons spiritually but are unable to break free from it because of lack of awareness to access that. There is a need to find that lifetime for spiritual purposes and it could offer you a lot. I believe this could be the reason you are drawn to exploring this. There is a need to let go of things that do not offer higher spiritual objectives any more, and in order to understand explore this lifetime in spirit and see where you are lead. There is unused power and potential here through it and can release karma too for you at this time around, increase your spiritual awareness.

I hope this helps and relates, brightest blessings your end ~

Thank you angelic, alot of it relates on some level, and I hae ideas for at least going and visiting in dreams. Or if the thought and knowing theres a group in a parallel somewhere it might be enough for me to be able to astral travel


There is someting I want to ask related to this, is my friend Jesie, she is the only person I have related to about this thing, on multiple levels. And we always felt close, what I wonder, is she part of this group, whatever clan we're in?

Hi Tanner,

No she is not a part of this group. Her purpose is different here at this point of time compared to this journey of your's. This is for you to unravel spiritually but you can talk to your friend about this, and once you set your mind and intent to it, allow things to follow. Seek guidance to take next steps.

I hope this answers you and relates, brightest blessings your end ~


i'm glad you do, cz more ppl should know about you good luck :)
Angelic ~ star ~ love said:


med ait said:

thank you so much angelic star, you are really good at this, i think you can make additional money from this if you wanted to, let me know if you want to know how to go about it :)


Hi medait,

Thank you for your advice. I am a professional reader and have been doing this professionally as well for many years now. In my next post I will give a link to my site for others who would be interested in my services/ drawn to it.

Thank you a lot for connecting, brightest blessings your end ~


med ait said:


i'm glad you do, cz more ppl should know about you good luck :)
Angelic ~ star ~ love said:


med ait said:

thank you so much angelic star, you are really good at this, i think you can make additional money from this if you wanted to, let me know if you want to know how to go about it :)


Hi medait,

Thank you for your advice. I am a professional reader and have been doing this professionally as well for many years now. In my next post I will give a link to my site for others who would be interested in my services/ drawn to it.

Thank you a lot for connecting, brightest blessings your end ~

Thank you medait,

It's been great connecting with you , sending you many smiles and positive blessings your end ~

Thank you for the kind offer! I would like to know how can connect wuth my guides?

thank you for doing this. I would like to know what species I'm closest related to.

Hi Angelic Star ,Thank you for offering this. I would love a reading ,any messages about my past lives .
Sending you love and light x



Victoria said:

Thank you for the kind offer! I would like to know how can connect wuth my guides?


Hi Victoria,

Eight of Pentacles, Ace of swords


It feels there is a need to develop efficiency in work, in the material realm as well, to develop keen focus of the mind and the ability to hold onto a task in the physical and see to it's completion to the end. There is a weak link with your guides because you are not able to focus your attention, lack of physical structure, not too grounded. You need to develop promptness, efficiency in what you do. Develop focus in the physical to have a stronger focus on where your guides are and to channel messages form them. Also develop boundaries, develop strong spiritual boundaries and understand the boundaries you need to develop in the physical realm. It feels there is a need to stand your ground, and make disconnection with those around you who do not serve your higher purpose, to gain more emotional nourishment. Detachment and not making allowance for everyone all the time, will give you spiritual and emotional nourishment you need, because you can find all of that within you and you do not need an outside source to provide you or to give to you that nourishment or conflict, in form of lack of spiritual understanding or not understanding your boundaries. Once you dwell in the inside, free from outside attachments then you focus will develop and so will your intuition and awareness. There is a need to be vigilant, firm of what you do not need and or what feels not serving your higher purpose, and having physical structure by developing keen focus and being grounded by having some menial tasks to perform in the physical just to keep you grounded enough. This will give you the spiritual strength you need to access and talk to your guides.

I hope this helps and relates, brightest blessings your end ~


sparky1 said:

thank you for doing this. I would like to know what species I'm closest related to.


Hi sparky1,

Three of Pentacles, The Moon

There is a strong connection to moon, and a certain energy in the moon. It feels like a race of beings around a dimnesion connected to the moon. It's exists simultaneously to a certain unfound, unknown place on earth, somewhere that does not feel too prominent right now. So there is travel and living in the moon here it feels, and there is a race of being who are connected to you from the moon. Emotions play a lot of role here, a light desire to celebrate and exercises some intuition stands out here. Emotions are ruling here for you at this stage of your journey for you.
A race of being who could shape shift and have conquered the bounds of space and time, but can exist in duality as well, for higher purposes. They share a lot of light hearted camaderie between themselves through music, dance, celebration. A casual get together, need for celebration. Work through your third eye chakra and crown as I see that it needs to develop more to find full awareness of this race of beings who are connected to you. They have higher purposes and are not too bound by the physical but they can help you travel in other dimensions and understand your spiritual gifts better.
You could also check Lyra and Zeta, and see if you find connection there and if it relates to you.

I hope this helps you for now and relates, brightest blessings your end ~



Andrea said:

Hi Angelic Star ,Thank you for offering this. I would love a reading ,any messages about my past lives .
Sending you love and light x

Hi Andrea,

The Fool, Knight of Cups

It feels like in a past life there was immigration, travels on foot, exile. Moving from one place to another , long travels, arduous travels without home or settlement. Like gypsy almost, but after a point in time there was happiness in the struggle, with the little things. But there was lack of shelter, lots of movement without stop or having a home. Life was difficult. I believe you were female, and the image of 'deserts' stand out. It looks traditional, like middle east perhaps. And I believe you had some sort of spiritual gift and had also saved a dying husband through that gift in that life. So there were powers, water divination does stand out as well. A son was born to you and I feel the son is present as a soul mate in your life. If they have not come around I believe they will, and there is major life lessons with this 'son'. It's difficult to say who they will be in your current life, but could be a partner.
The place you are at currently in your life does have some karma too for you to resolve. And you will find that the rigors of physical life will give you the emotional strength you need. Element air/ earth stand out. So higher spiritual learning, animosity, and hard work does stand out for you.
The cards show you are working hard and building resources, but you also have enough resources to hold onto that you have created for yourself, so feel content about yourself. Major karmic lessons form your immediate past life have already been learned but there is a continuation of old energy and possibly travel for you in the future. A pilgrimage stand out somehow, if not in the physical sense and travel is meant to happen for you spiritually.

I hope this helps and relates to you for now, brightest blessings your end~

Thank you so much for your reading ,its very thought provoking and interesting .The person who I saved in a past life is who I believe to be my twin flame as for the soulmate I haven't a clue who that is though .I would love to go into more detail as I'm very interested in past lives and where I originate from .Many thanks love and light x



Andrea said:

Thank you so much for your reading ,its very thought provoking and interesting .The person who I saved in a past life is who I believe to be my twin flame as for the soulmate I haven't a clue who that is though .I would love to go into more detail as I'm very interested in past lives and where I originate from .Many thanks love and light x


Hi Andrea,

You are very welcome, all the best to you, brightest blessings ~

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Ads

What's New?

Oliver Henderson posted discussions
1 hour ago
Light Storm loved Liam's discussion Portals: 2017, Atlantis Rising
1 hour ago
Light Storm loved Oliver Henderson's discussion I met some Aliens in a dream? // Dream interpretation/thoughts would be appreciated
1 hour ago
Larissa Rodrigues and Tarielarwen are now friends
2 hours ago
Daniel Rønjom replied to bellarose starseed 84's discussion just for fun ............................. whats yours? .... . i am wise lady/lord of atlantis
"Polly"
3 hours ago
Leppender replied to Jonathan Stier's discussion Would you want to know?
"Speaking from a Christian perspective it's hard enough willingly choosing to a life of service…"
3 hours ago
Trippy E.T loved Shalim's discussion you might be a starseed if.....
3 hours ago
Vidar den Tavse replied to bellarose starseed 84's discussion just for fun ............................. whats yours? .... . i am wise lady/lord of atlantis
"Mine is Light"
3 hours ago
Vidar den Tavse replied to Jonathan Stier's discussion Would you want to know?
"Isa was a spirit and lightpartice from the sun mixed together who became flesh and mortal. Love…"
3 hours ago
ArhyLis commented on Zaikan's blog post An Analysis of Alien Prospects: The Fundamental Nature of Life
"To think and reflect on a superearth's aerial ecology... if such is really true, that would…"
3 hours ago
Leppender replied to Oliver Henderson's discussion I met some Aliens in a dream? // Dream interpretation/thoughts would be appreciated
"I am glad to have helped, and that my interpretation suited your inner self. May your journey…"
4 hours ago
ArhyLis loved Zaikan's blog post An Analysis of Alien Prospects: The Fundamental Nature of Life
4 hours ago

© 2017   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service