I spend a lot of my time reading cards and I don't mind extending that energy for someone who needs a message and additional guidance.
Just leave your question, and if you are asking about someone, leave their first name or initial to look further.
I am going to pick a card from my tarot deck and I will try my best to answer you.

Let me know if you are drawn to this post and feel free to leave a message.

Brightest blessings

Editing. This is only one question per person thread. If you would like a second reading I can do it for an exchange. I am not open to giving more than one reading per person right now because of constraints on my own time. An exchange ensures balance between energies and hence there is no debt. It's fair to me and fair to others.
I have constraints on my own time right now, and given the amount of requests I am receiving, if you are open to getting more than one reading I would do it for you based on exchange. I also give astrological profile readings for understanding life purpose, your spiritual gifts and spiritual strengths. It takes me about 4-5 hours to prepare a reading. If interested please email me for details. Thank you

Views: 2513

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi,

Would love whatever guidance that come up for me... <3 Thanks for helping so many people here :) With love and blessings, Gabby

Gallant Warrior said:

Angelic ~ star ~ love

Can you do a quickie for me please? If there is something I can do to return the favor let me know.

These new angelic guides who have appeared to me as I reawaken, what are their intentions? Are they malevolent tricksters? Previously unknown members of my guardian team? Hopeful projections of my own imagination?

Hi Gallant Warrior,

The High Priestess, Eight of Pentacles

The messages and feeling you are receiving are true so do not dismiss them. It feels a bunch of beings who have been with you for a while now and want to reawaken you into more awareness, and take you into realm of spirit. A father seems to be waiting there to reconnect. Some closed ones who have passed on for you. These beings are eager to take you into their realm and show you around. And they are confident you will be able to. Only hold the intention to connect to them. They show me you take slow deliberate and efficient action, and they want you to keep up the work and they understand and support you. Now they want to take you into greater awareness even via work. They want to show you, you can break the limitations of time and they want to take you in that place. Be focused and connect to the lunar cycles.
You have spiritual potential and wisdom within you, do not doubt yourself at this moment. They are basically there to awaken you, to help you get into a higher platform and become more. And they are watching you and willing to guide you every step along the way. Welcome these loving beings, ask them to connect to you and hold the intention to connect. Let go of doubts and insecurities on your part, talk to them about everything and ask to be shown the way and guided. They will be with you every step along the way. Spread your spiritual wings and be prepared to fly. There is a work in progress so they are guiding you next step along the way, as some things are ready to let go of.

Just be open to receiving them and they will give you a world of insights and guide you next step along the way into your next journey, as you are ready. Don't hold yourself back and open as you are ready.

I hope this helps and relates, brightest blessings your end ~
thank you so much, i appreciate you help.

i want to ask about my financial life why is it the way it is and should i keep following digital marketing or go back to my old job, or leave the city ... to have a good financial life :)

Angelic ~ star ~ love said:

med ait said:

hello dear, i already asked a question before and the reading was spot on thank you so much.
i just dont know if i have the right to post another question or not, ?

thanks anyway :)

Hi medait,

Yes you can ask another question. I would suggest to wait at least three weeks before you ask the same question.

Gallant Warrior said:

Angelic ~ star ~ love

Can you do a quickie for me please? If there is something I can do to return the favor let me know.

These new angelic guides who have appeared to me as I reawaken, what are their intentions? Are they malevolent tricksters? Previously unknown members of my guardian team? Hopeful projections of my own imagination?

Hi Gallant Warrior,

The messages and feeling you are receiving are true so do not dismiss them. It feels a bunch of beings
Yes, I had 10 new guides identify themselves and start appearing to me (though most don't talk much) and through my life I've only really had 2. who have been with you for a while now and want to reawaken you into more awareness, and take you into realm of spirit.
A father seems to be waiting there to reconnect. Interesting, I have been reaching out to 'star family' from previous life. good to know someone is out there, although my terrestrial parental units are doing fine here on earth. Some closed ones who have passed on for you. Yes, I have been feeling a yearning lately for deceased loves. I think they may be helping to 'muse' me.. Their love & creativity inspires me and the first thing a drew was a tribute to them in my art/ meditation book. I didn't know why, I felt compelled... so far the best doodles I've managed to do. These beings are eager to take you into their realm and show you around. And they are confident you will be able to. Yes, I have managed to get shown around another realm once before... I have been working to repeat that experience. Only hold the intention to connect to them. Every day, and I find them to be more vivid and visual in my mind as time goes on. They show me you take slow deliberate and efficient action, and they want you to keep up the work and they understand and support you. I'm glad they understand my slowness. This must be why Mr Ralph has been appearing to me as a turtle recently. He has such a sense of humor. Now they want to take you into greater awareness even via work. They want to show you, you can break the limitations of time This has been my goal. and they want to take you in that place. hearing this couldn't make me happier. Be focused and connect to the lunar cycles. I have been doing this! My closet is literally organized according to phases of the moon. I will continue this. You have spiritual potential and wisdom within you, do not doubt yourself at this moment. They are basically there to awaken you, to help you get into a higher platform and become more. And they are watching you I hope they don't mind when I have to spank my monkey o.o; and willing to guide you every step along the way. If only I could get them to be a bit more talkative.. I could use that 'guidance' Welcome these loving beings, ask them to connect to you and hold the intention to connect. Let go of doubts and insecurities on your part, talk to them about everything and ask to be shown the way and guided. Yes yes, I need to stop doubting myself and second guessing everything all the time. It's hard to help, part of my slow deliberativeness. They will be with you every step along the way. Spread your spiritual wings and be prepared to fly. There is a work in progress so they are guiding you next step along the way, as some things are ready to let go of. Yes, there is a great work.. but the task is daunting.

Just be open to receiving them and they will give you a world of insights and guide you next step along the way into your next journey, as you are ready. Don't hold yourself back and open as you are ready. Thank you very much for your kind words.

WoW Thank you so much for the quick and insightful reading. It was immensely helpful, and relieved a large bit of anxiety I was feeling. My primary angel guide hid his 'true' identity from me for a while, (or I hid it from myself) only revealing himself initially as 'an angel of growth' turns out that is regrowth, i.e. Mr grim reaper of souls, the arch angel of death himself.. but also hope, mercy, growth, regrowth and new beginnings..and even after going through all that trouble of making sure to use a not tarrot deck with no death card when initially inquiring about whatever guides I might not be noticing. He's also my absolute favorite discworld character, and the only thing I ever dressed as for Halloween, and soooo many people have randomly given be grim reaper / death angel art just because 'they thought it fit me'.. plus at least 6 near death experiences.. in retrospect its obvious hes been my companion my whole life... Even though I walk through the darkest valley, I fear no evil, for I walk with Death.
  It's hard for me to believe you got so much out of just one card... when I try to do reading myself I feel I have to do huge spreads just to pull out little bits of info.
Again, thanks so much for the amazing reading!

Gallant Warrior said:

Gallant Warrior said:

Angelic ~ star ~ love

Hi Gallant Warrior,

The messages and feeling you are receiving are true so do not dismiss them. It feels a bunch of beings
Yes, I had 10 new guides identify themselves and start appearing to me (though most don't talk much) and through my life I've only really had 2. who have been with you for a while now and want to reawaken you into more awareness, and take you into realm of spirit.
A father seems to be waiting there to reconnect. Interesting, I have been reaching out to 'star family' from previous life. good to know someone is out there, although my terrestrial parental units are doing fine here on earth. Some closed ones who have passed on for you. Yes, I have been feeling a yearning lately for deceased loves. I think they may be helping to 'muse' me.. Their love & creativity inspires me and the first thing a drew was a tribute to them in my art/ meditation book. I didn't know why, I felt compelled... so far the best doodles I've managed to do. These beings are eager to take you into their realm and show you around. And they are confident you will be able to. Yes, I have managed to get shown around another realm once before... I have been working to repeat that experience. Only hold the intention to connect to them. Every day, and I find them to be more vivid and visual in my mind as time goes on. They show me you take slow deliberate and efficient action, and they want you to keep up the work and they understand and support you. I'm glad they understand my slowness. This must be why Mr Ralph has been appearing to me as a turtle recently. He has such a sense of humor. Now they want to take you into greater awareness even via work. They want to show you, you can break the limitations of time This has been my goal. and they want to take you in that place. hearing this couldn't make me happier. Be focused and connect to the lunar cycles. I have been doing this! My closet is literally organized according to phases of the moon. I will continue this. You have spiritual potential and wisdom within you, do not doubt yourself at this moment. They are basically there to awaken you, to help you get into a higher platform and become more. And they are watching you I hope they don't mind when I have to spank my monkey o.o; and willing to guide you every step along the way. If only I could get them to be a bit more talkative.. I could use that 'guidance' Welcome these loving beings, ask them to connect to you and hold the intention to connect. Let go of doubts and insecurities on your part, talk to them about everything and ask to be shown the way and guided. Yes yes, I need to stop doubting myself and second guessing everything all the time. It's hard to help, part of my slow deliberativeness. They will be with you every step along the way. Spread your spiritual wings and be prepared to fly. There is a work in progress so they are guiding you next step along the way, as some things are ready to let go of. Yes, there is a great work.. but the task is daunting.

Just be open to receiving them and they will give you a world of insights and guide you next step along the way into your next journey, as you are ready. Don't hold yourself back and open as you are ready. Thank you very much for your kind words.

WoW Thank you so much for the quick and insightful reading. It was immensely helpful, and relieved a large bit of anxiety I was feeling. My primary angel guide hid his 'true' identity from me for a while, (or I hid it from myself) only revealing himself initially as 'an angel of growth' turns out that is regrowth, i.e. Mr grim reaper of souls, the arch angel of death himself.. but also hope, mercy, growth, regrowth and new beginnings..and even after going through all that trouble of making sure to use a not tarrot deck with no death card when initially inquiring about whatever guides I might not be noticing. He's also my absolute favorite discworld character, and the only thing I ever dressed as for Halloween, and soooo many people have randomly given be grim reaper / death angel art just because 'they thought it fit me'.. plus at least 6 near death experiences.. in retrospect its obvious hes been my companion my whole life... Even though I walk through the darkest valley, I fear no evil, for I walk with Death.
  It's hard for me to believe you got so much out of just one card... when I try to do reading myself I feel I have to do huge spreads just to pull out little bits of info.
Again, thanks so much for the amazing reading!

Thank you Gallant ,

Haha yeah I love that statement I fear no evil and walk with Death. Death can be quite a fascinating journey only if we know how to live it. It's so nice to hear that from you ^-^ You are doing great, and everything feels fine for you. Thanks for connecting :)

Brightest blessings your end ~
Hi Angelic,
Thank you so much for this reading. I have been in a worldwind if heavy emotions, flashes of visions and strange vivid dreams. I would love to know the cause of this,how to get control or cure myself of it.
Hi Angelic. Thank you so much. I do feel this applies to me a lot because I am often trying to feel confident and positive about myself. I also love creative and artsy things, especially English. and I also have not spent much time with my crown chakra, so I feel I can definitely work on these things. Thanks so much.... <3

Laura said:

Hi Angelic. I would love one your readings! :)
I was wondering, What message does spirit have for me now?
Thank you very much~

Hi Laura,

The Empress, Knight of Swords

It feels there is a need to reclaim your sense of power, sense of self in the most mundane of things. Experience your power and bliss in life's most ordinary mundane things and express your potential and find your bliss by opening yourself up and stretching yourself a little more to feel more power within you. Artistic hands and a gift of doing something with the hands. Sculpture , clay modelling stands out, so you could give a try into art, crafts or sculpting, design these could be places where you might find new potential or gifts you haven't explored. There is creativity and that could be channeled by divine guidance and wisdom. Very active higher chakras, crown needs to open and utilize more. And in time working with the higher chakras as gifts are waiting to manifest for you through them. Embracing your power and feeling it fully, feeling your spiritual nature and spiritual gifts fully.
Also there is a need to find your masculine side, the sharp strong side that is hidden within your spiritual nature, as when you do youl will learn to use that to break through some karma and overcome yourself for further evolution.
Overall it looks good, there is a lot of spiritual, but the advice is to get out of complacency , stretch yourself a little more and embrace your spiritual power and feel it fully, so you can find higher guidance and utilize your spiritual potential to the fullest. As when we extend ourselves a little, we become that what we seek spiritually. Experience the spiritual through the mundane all the time and seek to find that for yourself.

Angelic star,could you please answer my question?it was right before Harry's.. here's what I asked.

What is the spiritual or soul connection between myself/Jeeva and Lionel.

Are we soulmates,twin flames etc?

Thank you very much!

Gabrielle said:

Hi,

Would love whatever guidance that come up for me... <3 Thanks for helping so many people here :) With love and blessings, Gabby

Hi Gabrielle,

Three of Wands reversed, Knight of Wands reversed

There seems to be unconscious rising around a sense of identity from the past, that is rising from the unconscious into the conscious and has begun to lose it's way into surge of emotions. There is a need to identify your emotions and see where they stem from. There you will find a past life and a trait or identity that you have developed from a past life, perhaps also a minor connection with another soul from that time. It feels there is a need for recognition of this feeling on your part, as this might disclose a past life event for you, and will help dissolve this quickly and into new life lessons if you wish to. It does not feel an event of any great importance to your present, but it inform you of your past and empower you in the present. Sort of a release of knowing what has already been. Do not let your current self and identity come into action and hold this emotion back. Learn more of your emotional state, dig in your emotions and you will find an opportunity there to discover your past if you seek to open that door. Otherwise it isn't important but an awareness will give you fuller understanding of self.
There is a need for grounding around emotions, and also a need to establish emotional boundaries and territories at this time, as you are dissolving some karma and need space to feel and release it fully. This is already passing for you, as this past event was playing a stronger role earlier and is now beginning to pass for you. In any case it will dissolve soon if you were to recognize it.
Recognize your light, stand your ground and establish boundaries while you undergo spiritual cleanse and feel inner surges that now are an opportunity to discover your past.

I hope this helps and relates, brightest blessings your end~

med ait said:
thank you so much, i appreciate you help.

i want to ask about my financial life why is it the way it is and should i keep following digital marketing or go back to my old job, or leave the city ... to have a good financial life :)

med ait said:

hello dear, i already asked a question before and the reading was spot on thank you so much.
i just dont know if i have the right to post another question or not, ?

thanks anyway :)

Hi medait,

Yes you can ask another question. I would suggest to wait at least three weeks before you ask the same question.

Hi medait,

King of swords, Lovers Reversed

It feels like there hs been some clever choices made around money, finances, and now wise decisions are being made around money. Knowing how to hold back and handle resources that leads to contentment, and enough to rely back on.
A partnership, family could offer stability around finances and growth of finances, but that advice, support is not being lend at this moment. Seeking guidance, sharing and expertise around money from appropriate experts.
The cards suggest you have enough to share now. Around job, it feels something along the lines of your old job will help you. Offer you familiarity and also advantages. so you could consider that.

I hope this helps and relates, brightest blessings ~

Adoni said:
Hi Angelic,
Thank you so much for this reading. I have been in a worldwind if heavy emotions, flashes of visions and strange vivid dreams. I would love to know the cause of this,how to get control or cure myself of it.

Hi Adoni,

Queen of wands reversed, Fool Reversed

There is a new beginning in the picture for you, you are about to start a new journey so know that even if this overwhelms, you are to embrace this new development and go along with the tide to learn from it. It gives a feeling of a lot of nature, the wild, the forbidden so to say. Spend your time outside , as this will allow you to understand your new developments and how to channel them without hesitation or doubt on your part. A new beginning and a new journey.
Take spiritual courage and stand your ground at this moment. This will ultimately lend you strength, so feel what you are feeling fully and do not try to resist, as resistance will create more blocks. Once you allow those surges to fully take form , one step at a time you will be able to channel what you learn from higher wisdom and things will not seem out of sync. Till then do not resist what you feel, spend time in nature to understand how you can channel this new development and start your new journey. It feels you are being hesitant about this new path that awaits you and are unawares about it, you must take it otherwise it will keep presenting itself in other ways. So deal with it now and be done with it to find peace and higher wisdom within.
There are dark clouds but they cannot touch you or trigger you in unwanted ways, you are journeying and you are protected within boundaries, so be vigilant but at the same time know you are safe. Your awareness of any dark clouds are not going to bring them to you, so be safe in this knowing and explore. A new dawn is in the horizon, a newer karmic lesson perhaps , in either case you are ready to take a leap into the next stage now.
The advice is to reclaim your spiritual authority, take courage, stand your ground and step into a new horizon.

jeeva said:
Angelic star,could you please answer my question?it was right before Harry's.. here's what I asked.

What is the spiritual or soul connection between myself/Jeeva and Lionel.

Are we soulmates,twin flames etc?

Thank you very much!

Hi Jeeva,

Fool, Magician Reversed

It feels more like a soul mate partnership and there is potential for growth for the two of you here. This person feels to be treading into a new path, a new journey ahead for him now. He has a light heart and is looking ahead.
This has potential in the long run and there is definitely major learning here. The potential is left to explore for you. You should go ahead and explore this partnership and see where it takes you.

I hope this answers you for now, brightest blessings your end ~

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Ads

What's New?

Klara posted a status
"Thank you, Steve"
18 minutes ago
Profile IconExo News

Pt 2 – Covert Recruitment into Space Marines “20 and Back” Program

On June 1, 1978, during the second day of bootcamp for the U.S. Marine Corps, Michael Christopher… See More
23 minutes ago
Profile IconExo News

Video – Illegal Military Research and Development in Antarctica!

Video interview featuring Dr Michael Salla into illegal research and development under the… See More
24 minutes ago
B3aut1fuldr3am3r updated their profile
35 minutes ago
Jason P loved Jason P's profile
56 minutes ago
Midrash posted photos
1 hour ago
Profile IconExo News

Steven Spielberg Believes “We’re Not Alone in the Universe” and Used to Look for UFOs

by Aodhan Gregory October 11, 2017 (mirror.co.uk) • A Special Edition of the film Close Encounters… See More
3 hours ago
Joshua posted videos
4 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson left a comment for Raven
"I am delighted to welcome you to Int Starseeds Network. Infinite Blessings of Love &…"
4 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson left a comment for Klara
"I am delighted to welcome you to Int Starseeds Network. Infinite Blessings of Love &…"
4 hours ago
Stephen Corbett loved Akanahe' eh yeDyahlaneeEssassani's video
5 hours ago
Altheya replied to Awakened Rabbit's discussion Free distance energy healing
"Thank you very much ♥"
5 hours ago

© 2017   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service