_

Hello,
I'm offering free distant healing session to one person who is willing to share session experience with me. If you are interested, feel free to contact me in inbox.
:)

Tags: Reiki, aura, chakra, energy, healing, kundalini, meridians, soul

Views: 280

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello, I would like to see what kind of healing services you have to offer.
Hello,
Kundalini reiki, gold reiki, soul healing, chakra clearing-balansing-alignement, aura healing, etheric clearing, entity removal, implant removal for the start.
I'm interesting in soul healing, aura healing, esthetic clearing, astral clearing, entity removal, and breaking and blocking psychic connectioms with people, beings, and places that are negative, unwanted, and don't see your highest interests.

Nino said:
Hello,
Kundalini reiki, gold reiki, soul healing, chakra clearing-balansing-alignement, aura healing, etheric clearing, entity removal, implant removal for the start.
My interest is your feedback, but session is for recipient highest good. :)

i'am interested in this how can we go about it

Must mention that you can request healing only for yourself. And because i have wery little time i must chose only one person.

ok am i chosen ? lol

I am requesting for myself. I have been emotionally traumatized and the like due to experiences. Other than that I could feel an increased awareness and levels on empathy and it has been quite overwhelming. It makes me really uncomfortable with the energies I sense in this city like unruly place.
Thank you for the kind act of offering a healing session to a random person online, whoever that person will be, it is certaibly of great help :).

hi I am interested in entity removal.

I'd like to have a full sushumana channel idagala and pingala channel clearing. and or hara line clearing.

I can do complete meridian system flush which will remove blockages. Once activated it runs for 5 hrs.

Not limited to one person anymore. :)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Ads

What's New?

chris replied to chris's discussion So i have found my mission, or at least one of them.
"well the universe is helping me to die but its also stopping it at the same time"
10 minutes ago
Lingyat Raja replied to Glitch's discussion Oneness or brainwashing?
"Damn you have been through a lot! Have to say u have a very strong soul. so brave of u to share all…"
22 minutes ago
Quantum Light replied to Tain's discussion Exopolitics today
"cool"
1 hour ago
Source Shard replied to Glitch's discussion Oneness or brainwashing?
"You're not wrong. Hive mind is a form of oneness. Just look at ants and bees. No…"
1 hour ago
Source Shard replied to Apollymi's discussion this site not what i expected
"As i recall, you were not keen on hearing out my experiences. Not only you but others but i just…"
1 hour ago
Turquoise Water commented on adeomus's group Sorcerous Beings, Mixed and in the Cracks ?
"Ha ha! Just a LITTLE thing that happened to me today. I was grocery shopping and happened to get…"
1 hour ago
Atylmo posted a video

Powers Of The Mind! (What we all can actually do!)

Manifest Wealth, Health, Love & Happiness: ➡️ http://youarecreators.org/manifestation-miracle/ Purchase YouAreCreators best selling books here: ►222 Prosperi...
1 hour ago
Helen Mohlin replied to chris's discussion So i have found my mission, or at least one of them.
"Neither yourself. You must understand, you came here for a higher reason. You won't come to a…"
2 hours ago

© 2018   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service