Hello,
I'm offering free distant healing session to one person who is willing to share session experience with me. If you are interested, feel free to contact me in inbox.
:)

Tags: Reiki, aura, chakra, energy, healing, kundalini, meridians, soul

Views: 262

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello, I would like to see what kind of healing services you have to offer.
Hello,
Kundalini reiki, gold reiki, soul healing, chakra clearing-balansing-alignement, aura healing, etheric clearing, entity removal, implant removal for the start.
I'm interesting in soul healing, aura healing, esthetic clearing, astral clearing, entity removal, and breaking and blocking psychic connectioms with people, beings, and places that are negative, unwanted, and don't see your highest interests.

Nino said:
Hello,
Kundalini reiki, gold reiki, soul healing, chakra clearing-balansing-alignement, aura healing, etheric clearing, entity removal, implant removal for the start.
My interest is your feedback, but session is for recipient highest good. :)

i'am interested in this how can we go about it

Must mention that you can request healing only for yourself. And because i have wery little time i must chose only one person.

ok am i chosen ? lol

I am requesting for myself. I have been emotionally traumatized and the like due to experiences. Other than that I could feel an increased awareness and levels on empathy and it has been quite overwhelming. It makes me really uncomfortable with the energies I sense in this city like unruly place.
Thank you for the kind act of offering a healing session to a random person online, whoever that person will be, it is certaibly of great help :).

hi I am interested in entity removal.

I'd like to have a full sushumana channel idagala and pingala channel clearing. and or hara line clearing.

I can do complete meridian system flush which will remove blockages. Once activated it runs for 5 hrs.

Not limited to one person anymore. :)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Ads

What's New?

Oliver Henderson posted discussions
59 minutes ago
Light Storm loved Liam's discussion Portals: 2017, Atlantis Rising
1 hour ago
Light Storm loved Oliver Henderson's discussion I met some Aliens in a dream? // Dream interpretation/thoughts would be appreciated
1 hour ago
Larissa Rodrigues and Tarielarwen are now friends
2 hours ago
Daniel Rønjom replied to bellarose starseed 84's discussion just for fun ............................. whats yours? .... . i am wise lady/lord of atlantis
"Polly"
3 hours ago
Leppender replied to Jonathan Stier's discussion Would you want to know?
"Speaking from a Christian perspective it's hard enough willingly choosing to a life of service…"
3 hours ago
Trippy E.T loved Shalim's discussion you might be a starseed if.....
3 hours ago
Vidar den Tavse replied to bellarose starseed 84's discussion just for fun ............................. whats yours? .... . i am wise lady/lord of atlantis
"Mine is Light"
3 hours ago
Vidar den Tavse replied to Jonathan Stier's discussion Would you want to know?
"Isa was a spirit and lightpartice from the sun mixed together who became flesh and mortal. Love…"
3 hours ago
ArhyLis commented on Zaikan's blog post An Analysis of Alien Prospects: The Fundamental Nature of Life
"To think and reflect on a superearth's aerial ecology... if such is really true, that would…"
3 hours ago
Leppender replied to Oliver Henderson's discussion I met some Aliens in a dream? // Dream interpretation/thoughts would be appreciated
"I am glad to have helped, and that my interpretation suited your inner self. May your journey…"
4 hours ago
ArhyLis loved Zaikan's blog post An Analysis of Alien Prospects: The Fundamental Nature of Life
4 hours ago

© 2017   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service