_

Hello, my brothers and sisters!
I'm a new member here. I've discovered that I'm a starseed about a month ago and I have thousands of questions but there are two important things that have to be solved.
1) Dark Forces/Energy
When I was child I was feeling some kind of dark energy and forces around me, like something was following me all the time. I think dark energies block me to not to find who I truly am. The next night after I found out that I was a starseed I had the vividest dream I've ever seen: Dark creatures were around my bed and doing something on my hands which hurt a lot. I was screaming and calling my mother (but not my biological mother) to help. Also I was trying to wake my body up but I couldn't. For the few days after that dream I cut my hands and hurt them accidentally several times. Also I said just 'dark forces' two times loudly and the first time the car which was next to me started signaling without touching and the second time the door handle dropped down. So can anyone tell me why that dark energy tries to block me all my life? Or how can I get rid of that?
2) For years I have a strange feeling that I have to find someone who is extremely important for me and for the world too. I don't know who he is or why I have to find him but I know that if I don't find him something really bad will happen. Is that feeling normal?
Anyone who can give me any advice, please, feel free and help me.
P.S. I also don't know where I am from. I think I'm Maldekian or Sirian so if you can tell me how to find out where my home is please help.
Love and light,
Mariam

Views: 56

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

1) The dark energy/force isn't just an energy/force. It's a sentience with its own will. The reason it's interested in you, is for your energy. Your suffering is a source of food for that which you refer to as a dark energy/force. It blocking you, may be it trying to keep you down in a lower vibrational energy emotion on which it can better feed. If you rise up to a higher level of well-being, it can no longer feed on you. There are numerous ways to handle this, such as: Meditation, wearing white, wearing magnetic jewelry, sunlight, nature, so forth.

2) You can try asking Fernando; he appears to be the only real deal on the site that may be both willing and able to answer your question. He should be starting a new wave within the next few months; if you happen to stick around that long, you'll likely find him.

1) I agree with @Snowflake; it's something keeping you from raising your vibrations. It's not necessarily going to be an easy fix, it will more than likely take time, but start with what Snowflake posted. Maybe talk to a medium, healer, etc. as well?

2) For me, it hasn't been a desire to find someone, but more of to find some THING. Not a physical item, but a concept, belief, or idea that can help bring the world more peace, love, and harmony. Or something like that...it's hard to explain, but there has always been a drive to find this 'thing.' I never had a feeling that if I don't find it, something bad will happen to others, but more of it will be disappointment and a 'misalignment' of my life will be the 'bad thing.' If that makes any sense?

I don't know where I'm from either. Honestly, I don't think it matters all that much. Consider how many stars there are out there. While we may know of Sirians, Maldekians, and so on, how many other stars, without English, let alone human, names could you come from as well???? Maybe because I was adopted, but I've learned that dwelling on where you came from and who 'made' you, just keeps you in the past; while it can inform and lend insight on who you are now, it doesn't dictate your future. But if you really want to know (and don't get me wrong, I'd love to know my origin star, it's just not of that much importance to me and my journey) if you can meditate on it, you can probably find it.

yes you can break those trances almost instantly if you try harder, but it is far more interesting to entertain the mystery of what they were up to, however don't fall into a feedback loop of associating your feelings with unexplained beings, and first look for simpler answers

Thank you everyone for your answers!
First of all I haven't done any kind of meditation in my life (I know it's weird). So I'm going to learn how to do it. I'll try to do everything I can to protect myself from the dark energy.
I really want to know where I am from. It really means something for me. For years I was lost and it will be a hope or help to know where my true home is.
If anyone wants to share any advice about meditation I'll be happy.

Part of moving away and protecting from the dark energy is identifying it's around. Once you're aware of its presence, it's a bit easier to keep it out. As far as meditation, there's no real 'right' or 'wrong' way to do it. I like laying on my back and listening to some ambient/downtempo/psy-dub when at home. But I also like being outside and just sitting, being part of nature. I've also found that doing anything that you can get entirely 'lost in the now' in is very helpful. For me, surfing, snowboarding, spinning poi, playing music (guitar, mandolin, or DJ'ing), listening to certain music, skateboarding, kayaking, driving sometimes even, and many other activities that I do where I'm not thinking about past or future, or even really the present; meaning I'm not 'thinking' about what I'm doing in the moment, I'm just flowing with everything. I'm aware and fully present in the 'now.' It's not the same necessarily the same mind-state of trying to empty your mind of any thoughts, but your mind does end up becoming free of thoughts because you are so involved in chosen activity. Having said that, getting to that level with anything requires a certain degree of experience/background, but like meditation itself, it's a constant progression. If you have things like that for yourself, try and remember that feeling of 'nowness' and bring that into a still meditation, if that's what you're going for. There's obviously a TON of information out there on meditation, but IMO, you know what will or will not 'work' for you. Try several forms, whatever method resonates and gets you where you want to go, go for it!

Mariam Gabelaia said:

Thank you everyone for your answers!
First of all I haven't done any kind of meditation in my life (I know it's weird). So I'm going to learn how to do it. I'll try to do everything I can to protect myself from the dark energy.
I really want to know where I am from. It really means something for me. For years I was lost and it will be a hope or help to know where my true home is.
If anyone wants to share any advice about meditation I'll be happy.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Ads

What's New?

Namaia नमऐअ loved Glitch's video
8 minutes ago
Asar Ciakar replied to Christopher smith's discussion Starseeds and wanting to return to there orgional species/civilzation in the multiverse.
"Many of us, at least most who awake to their starseed'ness, are these who lived among more…"
24 minutes ago
Namaia नमऐअ loved Katrin Chrysaphis's photo
25 minutes ago
Nexis Nemesis left a comment for Mr. Poopybutthole
"You might want to edit your name. I personally don't care what you call yourself, but you are…"
30 minutes ago
Nexis Nemesis replied to Nexis Nemesis's discussion Regarding Religious Affiliation
"I appreciate your input here and believe you are correct about religion being used to transmute, as…"
34 minutes ago
Mr. Poopybutthole updated their profile
2 hours ago
Emeralda Crystalis and Light Storm are now friends
2 hours ago
Infinity Bug posted a video

A Wrinkle In Time Official US Teaser Trailer

Watch the teaser trailer for Disney's A Wrinkle In Time. A Wrinkle In Time opens in US theatres March 9, 2018. The film, which is an epic adventure based on ...
2 hours ago

© 2018   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service