Carefully note the appearance of a shadow of an arm that wasn't rendered by the camera, and in particular note, the elongated fingers.

I am always interested to see what the public might think of these things. I have may own thoughts on what this may be, but I would like to see others' responses. 

Views: 93

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The smudge looks like it could've been done digitally and the rest doesn't seem to match her but assuming it wasn't, a random speculation could be the slender man thing, Considering it's the one day where a kid can hope for a magical gift, I could see the parents having a complex about not being able to provide an arm for them frankly and ending up with something like that. Hopefully they can blur the brother's beer gut out of the shot for next year though.

four Lokota said:

The smudge looks like it could've been done digitally and the rest doesn't seem to match her but assuming it wasn't, a random speculation could be the slender man thing, Considering it's the one day where a kid can hope for a magical gift, I could see the parents having a complex about not being able to provide an arm for them frankly and ending up with something like that. Hopefully they can blur the brother's beer gut out of the shot for next year though.

Data bit inspection would seem to suggest otherwise:

Obviously the arm blur is due to initial camera capture issues.

I am interested in seeing if anyone might have an intelligent response regarding the shadow of the arm that isn't rendered.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Ads

What's New?

WAN replied to Belvedere's discussion Greetings from a Grey
1 hour ago
Akanahe' eh yeDyahlaneeEssassani posted a photo
2 hours ago
Ayalin is now friends with Hannah Marverde and 3771
2 hours ago
Joshua posted videos
3 hours ago