_

All my fellow starseeds/lightworkers,

This is my first time posting a new discussion here and I do read Cobra's posts, so I want to spread this info around about a synchronized meditation on Apr 11 (full moon). Try to join if you can at the specified time 8.08AM CEST as your efforts are critical for liberating the planet, and mainly the situation in Syria now. The aim is to reach critical mass of 144000, which was achieved in a similar peace meditation in end Feb this year. Soon after ISIL admitted defeat in Iraq on 1 March and as a result of reaching the critical mass the waiting time for the Compression Breakthrough to happen has been shortened by half! We can do it again <3 http://2012portal.blogspot.se/2017/04/make-this-viral-peace-meditat... Full details in his blog! Please remember to shield yourself well during this meditation! For starseeds here who have problems hindering them from meditation (like me), you can play a part by spreading this news on social media. Thanks a lot peeps <3 Love light and blessings, Gabby

Views: 151

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You can count on me.
Peace for all.

2:08 am EST

Might be able to swing this, shall do my best. :)

http://2012portal.blogspot.sg/2017/04/peace-meditation-update.html

Thank you to all those who participate/spread this news to others! <3 Gaining momentum... <3 Victory to the light, blessings for all! Gabby

Definitely joining. Spreading this to others too!
~Lots of Love and Light on your way, always~ ^-^

Hi sweetheart,

The synchronized meditation is over already as it is a "special and urgent event" with the help of full moon and astrological configurations. Im sorry for not posting it earlier as Cobra posted it on 7 April, which was very sudden and surprising. But you can still join the weekly ascension meditation! The details are on prepareforchange.net.

I will wait for Cobra's update on what is the outcome of this meditation, stay tuned! He receives info from the Pleiadians physically, not through channelled info. Hopefully the critical mass is reached this time round too.

Anyway thank you so much babe <3 Love and blessings, Gabby

It's good, but thanks anyway! And yes, the other meditations seem like a great idea, thank you for telling! Will make sure to follow them. :)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Ads

What's New?

Boaz Abel posted a status
"Maybe you guys are but I'm not. Here are 5 symptoms of being psychic. http://www.theemanata.com/5-symptoms-being-psychic/"
11 minutes ago
๖ค๓๖ii ง໐ຖ ๖lคck loved Plejaren Pyramids's discussion Lyra Alphabeth (real)
42 minutes ago
Turquoise Water posted a photo
50 minutes ago
Turquoise Water replied to adeomus's discussion for fun: Top 10 Things Pagans Carry With Them :D in the group Sorcerous Beings, Mixed and in the Cracks ?
"Oooo...some good ideas from you and also from the Pagans in the article. My dear husband (now…"
51 minutes ago
Turquoise Water replied to adeomus's discussion Quetzalcoatl, Viracocha, and Kukulkan: The Ancient Anunnaki Gods that will return one day? in the group Sorcerous Beings, Mixed and in the Cracks ?
"Many researchers believe that this being was actually Ningishzidda, a being also associated with…"
56 minutes ago
Turquoise Water commented on adeomus's group Sorcerous Beings, Mixed and in the Cracks ?
"Happy New Moon in Capricorn, everybody!"
1 hour ago
Isabella Yuki left a comment for The sun and moon
"I dont really know how to respond to the message directly that came with your request. Hence i…"
1 hour ago
Isabella Yuki and The sun and moon are now friends
1 hour ago

© 2018   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service