Views: 376

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Hugs
I dont if this is a dragon trait but my maternal family and I are anemic we are low in blood and need iron foods
Hi 5 dearest I am glad we have something in common I was a staunch vegan before. Was very skinny now I eat meat again and feel like turning vegan again at times. I am like you too but I feel bad eating meat.
So true dearest :) I agree.

I am looking for a tail...

I was talkinf about someone else that time

Hey :)

i'm in the process of figuring out my galactic lineage, but I feel like I have connections with benevolent reptilian beings. They have communicated with me from mars (I'm not sure if they're benevolent) and I had a vision of a reptilian spirit guide of mine, smiling at me. :)

I am allergic to almost all nuts, they can kill me haha. I also have quite severe allergies to mammals like cats and dogs, even though I love them. xD I have had chronic asthma since I was born, and I'm extremely light-sensitive.

Psychic-wise, I have been reiki healing for 3 years, and I have been clairvoyant since I was a child. I am starting to develop clairaudience, and I can hear entities communicate more coherently with me.

I hope you are doing well :)

Are you racist?

Does dinosaurs count to? Hallo rainbow, they let me in.
For those who don't know I am a raptor otherkin, hehe, raptor means that people get headaches.

So I believe that I have dragon DNA in the soul level since I discover that I was a red dragon in one of my past lives recently. Right now, I have fair amount of dragons hanging around me now including this one black dragon that I believe is one of my soul mates. Also I am in contact with this lizard that lives in Andromeda. I believe he is a scientist which I am helping in his research.
With me, I am a very picky eater. I am quite sensitive, inside and out which can be a curse or a blessing. I am a fairly healthy person. If I get too stressed out, I will get sick though.
I love the sun too but it can to be too much for my eyes. Just this afternoon, I was sitting outside with my family. The sun started to bother my eyes so I ended up going inside. I wish I didn't forget my sunglasses. Oh well though.

RSS

Ads

What's New?

Star Wind replied to Josephine lazo's discussion Is there really life after death?
"I liked the movie called "What Dreams May Come", covers the life after death thing along…"
4 minutes ago
Daniel Rønjom replied to Aer Stargazer's discussion <3
"Thanks!!! <3 love to you too, Aer Stargazer"
13 minutes ago
Daniel Rønjom loved Aer Stargazer's discussion <3
14 minutes ago
Looverly replied to Awakened Rabbit's discussion Free distance energy healing
"Hi, i would like one... i hope you keep doing this thing really ^^.. i would like whatever may be…"
20 minutes ago
Jer replied to bellarose starseed 84's discussion just for fun ............................. whats yours? .... . i am wise lady/lord of atlantis
"Polly ha ha ha"
23 minutes ago
Thrive wolf replied to bellarose starseed 84's discussion just for fun ............................. whats yours? .... . i am wise lady/lord of atlantis
"Spirit whisperer of the fairy folk"
27 minutes ago
Turquoise Water posted a video

Powerman 5000 - When Worlds Collide

Music video by Powerman 5000 performing When Worlds Collide. YouTube view counts pre-VEVO: 2,509,970. (C) 1999 SKG Music L.L.C.
1 hour ago
Atylmo loved Josephine lazo's discussion Is there really life after death?
1 hour ago
Atylmo replied to Josephine lazo's discussion Is there really life after death?
"i really thinks there exists an place after we die but im not very sure what it is i have had some…"
1 hour ago
Wesley loved Jace's photo
1 hour ago
Temuulen Munkh-Erdene replied to María Sánchez's discussion Free past life reading
"I would like one by pm, please. :))"
1 hour ago
Nāscī and LightRenegade are now friends
1 hour ago

© 2017   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service