Live DNA Light Readings – Deep Historic “Extra-Terrestrial” Field

My most recent article is the account of an [ectra-terrestrial field] light DNA reading I did recently. Here is a long except....

[​IMG]Even though I was different, over the years I have discovered many others partially do as I do, but they do not do in the way I do. [​IMG]Everyone in this time space feels their sources are pure, their methods secure, their information personally unique offering news to tantalise, but I am the only one that gives the complete picture for prosperity’s sake. For instance, those guided by Zeta Grey Beings present wisdom with a Zeta slant. Reptilians skew legendary Draco annuls of illumination in their favour. Even the “flawless” Sirians are periodically biased in judgement; perhaps, in some ways, the most biased of all. Everyone “pitches”. They all sell or spin their points of view. Some do it so well they could convince the saintly.

In a sense we (for lack of better terminology) clairsentients refer to the exact same source. It is called many names: inherence, anthropomorphic field, crossing over, never world, Akashic Records, speaking in tongues and so on and so on. Just as dimensions are graded, source is aggregated too. Thus most, at best, can only tune into a part picture, an aspect of what is or what was. If I might select the “First World War” as an analogical example, detailed inspection of manoeuvres at the Battle of the Somme gives little or no insight as to grand macro global politics behind the war. If anything, from the insular micro perspective over thought certainly distorts wider judgement. The same can be said of my field. [​IMG]The path I travel is a precarious one as far as truth is concerned. Such is the hazard, many fail to realise that proof is always negotiable, whereas truth is not. Indeed this, given the present aggravated state of humanity, highlights the will to be right transcends determinate reason.

That is why the same old die hard, time tested untruths have stuck like barnacles to a rusty hulk. Just about everyone, including psychics, are so well adapted to “systemic now”, rigged, cracked, erroneous fundamentals are relied upon as though there were a verbatim authority. Demystification is hard, because it takes a big heart to undermine that which is brandedobviously true”, particularly in light of the consensus will to be right. For instance, “MILABS” is nonsense; a conspiracy involving evil, twisted reptilians’ hell bent on destroying the human race. The truth is so far adrift of that illusion; it is almost the reverse of what is being projected. Therefore, courtesy of cultural propaganda, the illusory image persuades belief (for that matter, is science illusory?). The problem is anything harking from the “other side” is, but for contextual analysis of “hearsay”, beyond proof. From the material perspective, everything located outside verifiable “3D” theoretically doesn’t exist.

Pot holes impeding the path to virtue are numerous indeed, but those anticipating more of the same from me will either be eagerly rewarded or bitterly disappointed as, in a sense, I go out of my way to deflate cultural or political correctness. Some mighty oaks that were once household facts have fallen through consequence of my intervention.

[​IMG]Recently I turned professional (whatever that means) and consequentially began offering consultancy services to those interested in knowing about past lives and other matters embroiled in what I call the “extra-terrestrial auric DNA field”. Everyone, without exception, has one (auric outer layer) and my terms to do a DNA reading are simple. Prospective clients must bring no preconceptions or predispositions to any reading. If you believe you are a Sirian, your light DNA may well reject that opinion. Please do not shoot the messenger for your error in judgement. The vast majority of bulk standard human beings are varieties of reptilian. Be aware of that before you begin.

It should be no surprise as we are an unauthorised version of Ciakar (the professional name for “reptilian”), as I outline in numerous topical articles, revealing even the Bible tells us so. That is why “God” (in this instance a Pteroid) was unhappy and banished us from the Garden of Eden (which, contrary to popular belief, is located in the Earth’s centre). God, as a Pteroid, to coin mass distortion (of the MILABS style) was a vicious, snarling wolverine or satyr. Logic unsurprisingly dictates that, as with many humans, other than following certain rites of passage, Pteroids are not vicious or nasty unless aggravated by something or someone that offends.

[​IMG]One individual has already taken the prestigious step of paying $200 for a two hour session. The client was so empowered by the experience; I have been given express permission to use any of the content of our consultation providing it in no way reveals the subject’s identity. I am cordially amazed at the sheer numbers of human beings that have been brainwashed into “believing” over-credentialed science propaganda and thankfully this client renewed my faith in the open mind concept. [​IMG]Perhaps the use of the word “propaganda” in this instance is unfair. That would presuppose scientists go out on a limb to deliberately mislead for political gain. Undoubtedly politics has played a role in “shaping” science opinion, but I believe most individual technicians are dedicated to their causes and insomuch behave as ethically and professionally as they can. In a sense, there lies the greater worry for prosperity. If this is the best they can do, God help us for the truth will never be given a look in.

Suffice to say science theory is regularly categorically and fundamentally wrong even when proved correct. The Flat Earth movement exploits glaring errors of past and current physics opinion. In the context of dinosaurs, which was a feature of my consultation, biological categorisation is so wayward palaeontology “general knowledge” could only be judged an embarrassment to truth. My client, I gleefully informed, had been a dinosaur in one of the many incarnations I evaluated. Surprisingly to me, this news was neither a shocking nor unwelcome as my client, in turned out, anticipated as much. In fact, my revelations arguably had the reverse effect to what might be regarded “normal”. [​IMG]For my client the news was an inherent celebration of genetic identity and (can I say?) validator of being. Even though I could not be precise on which brand (if that’s the right word) or type of dinosaur I viewed, one of those giant, towering semi-aquatic herbivores seems closest to fitting the bill. Personally, the dinosaur equivalents of land lubbers remind me of brightly coloured cows when in close up. If I inspect the detail, before me is what can only be described as Flesh Mountains.

[​IMG]Dinosaurs possibly had different priorities to anything that is now alive today. In their own way they were extremely intelligent. It was not a logical or rational intelligence by our standards. These beings (and they were not animals in our sense) were each tumultuous emotional centres and their thoughts generated active tornados which proliferated out as extended torsion fields (perhaps in some way similar to Earth’s deeply misunderstood electro-magnetism). Individual dinosaurs soaked up and thrived on both the essence of being and the residue of the group. This is something beyond human comprehension. We do not do that in the way they did it. This group energy feeding is possibly why “part Tyrannosaur” Ciakar reptilians try to emulate the same basic function. MILAB proponents may well argue objectives are very different but, frankly, I view MILAB over-zealousness as the irrational opposite of verbatim. Sensation for sensation’s sake should invite ridicule.

[​IMG]If biological science was to be clearly informed, proponents would have no choice but to accept the dinosaur “brain” did not match anything that is currently known to live today. The central nervous system was comparatively small; tiny in some celebrated cases, often highlighted by the Stegosaurus. However, there were other mini-brains or “adapters” and specific glands networked throughout the body. The nervous system was literally “spread” to operate something like Christmas lights around a tree. I am not precisely sure how the dynamics worked, but I gain the impression that different brains could generate different types of thoughts. Therefore, it does not take a giant stretch of the imagination to consider that maybe each dinosaur could instinctively deliberately control any brain they wished to use depending on what type of thoughts they wanted to generate.

[​IMG]The special way “cerebral cortex lacking” Ciakar reptilian regulates the conscience gives some insight into this peculiar dinosaur behaviour. Ciakars are dual blooded (warm and cold). We glean the idiom “cold bloodedness” from them. When they revert to cold blood, there is tragic shift of character which, in some cases, makes certain MILAB tales chillingly plausible. Ciakars can wilfully shift to cold blood mode just as we, for instance, can induce a meditative trance. The point being, once again, in comparison to the dinosaurs’ weird conduct there is nothing here on Earth that does that. We have no cast iron comparisons, so science is reduced to ignorance on the matter.

This means, sadly, our palaeontology is not committed to discovering the truth. All theories determining dinosaur physiology are merely reduced to adaptations of philosophies supporting current living systems that are either hybridised or fully transposed to “fit” the crafted alien landscape. Of course, access to truth would render sentiment impotent, certainly factoring illicit topics such as group telepathy, but “science” doesn’t seem to give a damn. On the controversial subject of “thoughts management”, Tyrannosaurus Rex was the master. Having the power to create direct “one on one” telepathic or telekinetic channels, it was more genetically advanced than human being! So proud were the Dragons, creators, they heralded the design as their original prehistoric version of “man”.

The full article can be found here.

Tags: Akashic, Atlantis, Ciakars, DNA, Draco, Dragons, Maldek, Pteroids, Records, Sirians, More…Tiamat, replilians

Views: 763

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

To me, even dwelling on compliments is a form of corrupt vanity. Nevertheless, I am glad that my message is resonating with some, not for me, but for the universe's sake.

Thank you for your somment.

I am wondering if I can have a reading. Thanks.

For "free"?

If so, the answer is YES.

There are a number of commenters on this thread that will give you a complimentary reading :)

Namaste

RSS

Ads

If ISN has helped you on your path to awakening and greater understanding...please consider a donation of your choice. Namaste

What's New?

adeomus replied to Exo Skeleton's discussion witch craft as a starseed
59 minutes ago
Mujahid Hassan joined BK Avinash's group
1 hour ago
Bevely Ann Fox loved Anki's discussion Blue people visiting
1 hour ago
friederike waldschmidt replied to Fernando Albert's discussion Who can tap into me for some answers? :)
1 hour ago
Iulia commented on Kadin's status
1 hour ago
Iulia commented on Kadin's status
1 hour ago
Iulia replied to Anki's discussion Colours of the soul
1 hour ago
Kadin posted a status
"the world isn't suppose to this lonely. it cant."
2 hours ago
Kadin posted a status
"im crying so much."
2 hours ago
Kadin posted a status
"please help."
2 hours ago
Amanda replied to Engin Yazıcı's discussion My Conversation with the Arcturian Collective
2 hours ago
Profile IconStarseeds.Net via Facebook
Thumbnail

INSIDER

This artist turns glass into galaxies. Glass art created by Scott Pernicka from www.InternalFireGlass.com Videography by Sean Hovendick

Facebook2 hours ago · Reply

© 2017   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service