_

On many, in fact countless occasions, we see, hear second hand, sometimes first hand accounts of aliens, extraterrestrials if you will. Coming to Earth. Abducting our race. Doing deals with the military. Creating portals and interdimensional fields. Some say it's real, and others say it's not. Some believe whatever religion is popular at the time, while others stick to a conservative scientific, or spiritual background. Despite all this, we still have to answer one question. What are the universal coordinates for Earth?

I'm not talking astrally. I'm talking physically. Based on a galactic solar model, what are the coordinates for this planet? Can anyone find that out? Do we even know where we are if we were to communicate with someone from the stars? Why is Earth science so limiting in it's actual application. Not one abductee, or whistleblower has ever answered this question. How do you get to Earth from the astral and vice versa? Everyone psychic says, visualize and you will get there. But here's the confusing side to this story. You can't manifest your way off this planet, even if in the astral, thought forms do create your reality instantaneously. Which I doubt. I doubt it very much, because that's like assuming any vision in your minds eye is real just by giving it attention. There's absolutely 0 concrete evidence to suggest manifestation by thought alone, can create a physical or otherwise transitional object from one dimension to another. You'd need to first of all, compensate for a physical atomic structure. To which thoughts themselves, cannot be applied. As there are many incompatibal elements within an energetic composition to suggest the actual transport of any type of material, even as large as a proposed space ship could easily travel to and from a given dimension. Then there's the ufos, which I believe can only be seen as a projection, not an actual physical ship itself from Earth.

If the astral is meant to be real, there's absolutely no evidence to suggest it contains both the spirit world and extraterrestrials at the same time. Furthermore, there's no evidence to suggest anything religious at all even exists in a separate dimension. What I do know as an absolute concrete fact, is that we live on a planet in the milky way galaxy at the western arm edge of an outer spiral. The planet known as Earth spins in space,, but that's all we really know about our location. We don't know, or haven't figured out, why this happens. Why stars in this universe need to spin. Other than the fact that if they didn't, we're not sure what would happen as there's been no observable data to suggest a spinning planet is necessary to live on.

Regardless, though, if there's one thing I can tell you to be real. There are universal, physical, actual coordinates for this place. And I think we should be putting a lot more focus in trying to figure out what they are, and get that kind of information known and documented. That way, when someone cross references the alien experiences they have, with the universal coordinates for this planet. We can make a source of extraterrestrial contact either credible, or fake. Until then, we may be starseeds, but we're clueless as to what to do here other than go along for the ride and maybe, find an astral twin flame or companion to pass the time with. Spirit guides being the likely form of said projection to manifest within the deepest realm of our psyche itself.

Tags: actual facts, astral, coordinates, earth, extraterrestrials, galaxy, milky way, planet, projection

Views: 20

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Not that I disagree with your intentions of finding our 'galactic coordinates,' but I think there is some misguidance with your queries. For one, as interesting as it may be to figure out our 'actual,' physical coordinates, would be near as impossible. The generally held idea of our universe is that it is infinite; and if not infinite, it is shown to be rapidly expanding as well. If stars, galaxies, and everything else are indeed continually expanding, we will have no set physical location, as we are always moving through time/space. The other thing is to have a physical 'coordinate,' time would definitely have to be involved, and we already know humans have difficult really understanding time on a galactic scale (how many people assume 'light years' is a measurement of time, not distance, for example), to use it as part of a coordinate system would be tricky. If the universe is infinite, then it doesn't matter what our physical location is, as in an infinite universe, everything is true.

Let's imagine we do indeed make/find 'physical' coordinates for Earth, those are OUR defined coordinates, unless other ET's/aliens are using the same coordinate system, it would serve them no purpose. Depending on their reference point, where they start their coordinate system, we could be in an entirely 'different' place according to their system. It would be like giving an early Polynesian tribe lat/long coordinates for a new island. It would have no meaning/bearing on their understanding of where islands are.

On the topic of 'thought manifestation,' my general belief is that all thoughts do manifest actualities in one form or another, it may or may not be in this dimension/timeline however. If it does manifest in your 'real' timeline, it may not be instantaneously or as quickly as you would like. Time, and how we perceive its passing, is strictly a product of how third dimension/density humans perceive 'reality.' Like I mentioned earlier, if you believe in the infinite universe, then everything must be true.

IMO, you're a little too fixated on the physical/3D world. The concept of astral projection is based on the idea that your soul/spirit/mind/whatever you want to call it, is traveling to another place. When you can get your mind to those higher vibrational frequencies, the physical world, distance and time included, falls away and is honestly meaningless. The 'mission' of a starseed is generally held as to help spread the knowledge we have from lives on other planets to those here on Earth. I leave you with this quote from one of my favorite psychonauts, John C. Lilly: 'In the province of the mind, what one believes to be true is true, or becomes true, within certain limits to be found experientially and experimentally. These limits are further beliefs to be transcended.'

If what you say is to be taken seriously, then you would have to prove or disprove the very reality we live in now to be something other than a fixed point, substantial or real.
Now, lets imagine for a moment, the foundation for an expanding universe. At some point, all we know shall multiply or be added to in some way. Such is the nature of life. Should we take life in to consideration, it has a beginning and an end. We are born, we are genetically created to animate ourselves throughout this world and then we die. Our bodies are never seen to move again, not here at least,. However, our essence, lives on. Either into heaven/hell, which is just as possible as what you are saying based on so little evidence reaching this dimension to prove otherwise, or goes into the cosmos and gets recycled in to some other form.
Where our soul travels to, has a type of coordinates system of some kind. Even if it is expanding, the fact that we could be discovered at all by extraterrestrials, means that they can travel to here and back where they came from should they desire it. I'm calling that very system, a type of means to get from navigation point 1 to navigation point 2 and back again. If perhaps, the coordinates system itself is not compatible with such a system, as there is no in-between, then I apologize for my ignorance. Because to me, to appear physical, you have to become physical. Therefore the location of where you are at, relies on a physical means to actually remain physical so that others, whether with or apart from you, can find you, physically.
The same goes for spiritually as well, considering your soul ends up somewhere if it remains intact for memories to transfer from other planets. They have to end up somewhere. When you look up at the night sky, you see stars. They have to form somewhere in relation to here, right? If you wanted to make such a place readily accessible to or by someone from here, all you'd need to do is travel there. It seems as though mental travel is essentially all we have to go on. We see beings that look to us as if they are made of some kind of form, shape, or mass. But what they really are, has to be more than just an imaginative idea. Otherwise, the encounters we come across, are things that cannot be compatible with the reality, or type of isolated dimension we are in now. My question becomes, how can we change this if so, or is it even possible to remain here at will. As opposed to any alternatives one may discover along the way.
One such possibility, is that space itself is not real. And that in its place, is pure dead nothingness.

Omon Ra said:

Not that I disagree with your intentions of finding our 'galactic coordinates,' but I think there is some misguidance with your queries. For one, as interesting as it may be to figure out our 'actual,' physical coordinates, would be near as impossible. The generally held idea of our universe is that it is infinite; and if not infinite, it is shown to be rapidly expanding as well. If stars, galaxies, and everything else are indeed continually expanding, we will have no set physical location, as we are always moving through time/space. The other thing is to have a physical 'coordinate,' time would definitely have to be involved, and we already know humans have difficult really understanding time on a galactic scale (how many people assume 'light years' is a measurement of time, not distance, for example), to use it as part of a coordinate system would be tricky. If the universe is infinite, then it doesn't matter what our physical location is, as in an infinite universe, everything is true.

Let's imagine we do indeed make/find 'physical' coordinates for Earth, those are OUR defined coordinates, unless other ET's/aliens are using the same coordinate system, it would serve them no purpose. Depending on their reference point, where they start their coordinate system, we could be in an entirely 'different' place according to their system. It would be like giving an early Polynesian tribe lat/long coordinates for a new island. It would have no meaning/bearing on their understanding of where islands are.

On the topic of 'thought manifestation,' my general belief is that all thoughts do manifest actualities in one form or another, it may or may not be in this dimension/timeline however. If it does manifest in your 'real' timeline, it may not be instantaneously or as quickly as you would like. Time, and how we perceive its passing, is strictly a product of how third dimension/density humans perceive 'reality.' Like I mentioned earlier, if you believe in the infinite universe, then everything must be true.

IMO, you're a little too fixated on the physical/3D world. The concept of astral projection is based on the idea that your soul/spirit/mind/whatever you want to call it, is traveling to another place. When you can get your mind to those higher vibrational frequencies, the physical world, distance and time included, falls away and is honestly meaningless. The 'mission' of a starseed is generally held as to help spread the knowledge we have from lives on other planets to those here on Earth. I leave you with this quote from one of my favorite psychonauts, John C. Lilly: 'In the province of the mind, what one believes to be true is true, or becomes true, within certain limits to be found experientially and experimentally. These limits are further beliefs to be transcended.'

I'm kind of confused, you seem to be mixing 'real' (three dimensional reality) with 'spiritual,' or higher dimensions. In our physical world, a 'fixed point' is wholly dependent on your reference point. Everything is moving through space/time. You may be sitting in the same chair as always, and that will have a specific location if you're using the Earth as a reference point; however if you're looking at the Earth from a galactic view, Earth is always moving and never a 'fixed location.' You mention looking at stars in the sky and they must exist somewhere in physical space. This is true, but there are many, many stars that are so far away that, while we still see the light of the star in the sky, the star itself has long died. So while yes, that star still 'exists' in our sky, if you were in the physical location of that star in 3-dimensional space right NOW, there would be no star there; but say, 20 million years ago, it's still burning. As you travel through our physical 'outer space,' you are also travelling through time. The exact position of the Earth right now in physical, outer space, is different to where it was 24 hours ago, let alone 2000 years ago. It depends on your reference point and is relative to that.

As your soul has no real 3-dimensional qualities, where it 'goes' or 'comes from' is not a physically measurable place. To use 3-dimensional quantifiers to define a higher dimensional concept would be incomplete. Since 'we,' as three-dimensional humans, cannot currently fully see/comprehend those higher dimensions, how can we have a coordinate system for that? For a coordinate system to work, one must be able 'step outside' the object in which you are quantifying in order to see the whole thing. Imagine if there was a lat/long system for North America, a different one for Europe, a different one in Asia, etc. It requires an understanding and knowledge of the 'entire' system in which you are trying to quantify.

Imagine a standard X/Y axis graph on a piece of paper laying on a table. Now imagine you exist as a point on that graph, you can have an X and Y coordinate to know exactly where you are. If that flat piece of paper was rolled into a tube, to you on the 2D plane, you'd still be in the same location based on your X/Y coordinates, BUT you have also changed your Z axis in the 3rd dimension. As a 2D being, you have no concept moving through the third dimension, but you have. Continuing this metaphor, if the paper was rolled into a tight tube, so the paper is wound around it self multiple times, in theory, a 2D being could 'jump' from one point to another point 'through' 3D space, even though on the 2D grid it was 'impossible.'

This metaphor works on 3D to 4/5D and continues up. Being that our 'soul' doesn't exist in a 3-dimensional construct (it has no physical height, depth, thickness) when it 'travels' the 3D boundaries of physicality are removed from the equation. These higher dimensions, of which many of these ET's/aliens have a better knowledge and understanding of than we do, exist outside of our human concept of 'time,' and its linearity. An entity of higher dimension would be like that 2D dot on the graph 'jumping' to another point on the graph through the rolled up graph paper. To us on the 3D plane, it seems impossible, but for the higher dimensional being, it's 'normal.'

The evidence of the expanding universe is a rather accepted one in the scientific community, using the doppler effect and red/blue shifts, astronomers have been able to show that galaxies and everything in the universe are all rapidly moving away from each other. If you imagine a loaf of raisin bread, the raisins are galaxies, the dough is 'space.' In the pan before you bake it, they're all kind of close to each other, ideally, suspended in the dough. Once the bread rises the raisins expand apart from each other. This physically measurable effect's cause is still unknown (in the case of space, not in the leavening of bread :P). It could be leftover energy from the Big Bang, it could also be our three-dimensional universe is 'warping' or 'bending' through a higher dimension; but since we cannot 'see' those higher dimensions, we're left wondering to the causes.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Ads

What's New?

Nexis Nemesis posted a discussion

Regarding Religious Affiliation

Believe what you will, but the truth is as follows.Religion is a man made concept. History proves…See More
1 minute ago
Damian Q. Laster, MSc.D., M.Ed. replied to Damian Q. Laster, MSc.D., M.Ed.'s discussion PRIOR TO PATRIARCHY. HONOURING KEMET, SEX, AND SEXUALITY.
1 minute ago
Damian Q. Laster, MSc.D., M.Ed. replied to Damian Q. Laster, MSc.D., M.Ed.'s discussion PRIOR TO PATRIARCHY. HONOURING KEMET, SEX, AND SEXUALITY.
"All the Feminine archetypes embody the Goddess Energy. Nebthet, to my understanding guards the…"
44 minutes ago
Suzanne commented on Jolan's video
Thumbnail

Cymatics / Binaural beats- (432 Hz)

"Very informative! thank you for that wonderful video"
49 minutes ago
Turquoise Water replied to adeomus's discussion Atlantis ? in the group Sorcerous Beings, Mixed and in the Cracks ?
"Here's some info about Plato's story, Silent Silver Moon Owl: The original story of the…"
49 minutes ago
Suzanne loved Jolan's video
50 minutes ago
Damian Q. Laster, MSc.D., M.Ed. posted videos
1 hour ago
Damian Q. Laster, MSc.D., M.Ed. posted discussions
1 hour ago

© 2018   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service