In order to move into the future, we must all learn to let go of the past. Think of your life as a thread that you are hanging onto and with each moment that passes by, you create a knot. That knot can either become support for you to move to the next level or it can either become a very messy knot that will prevent you from moving forward. Visualize this concept and realize the cause and effect of your own actions. Bad things happen in our lives so that we can overcome them and become stronger than how we were before. We need to let the past go otherwise we will never reach our destinations.

If you believe in reincarnation, then I believe the same concept applies. I joined Starseeds a while back and I had observed many people's concepts. Since we all came from the same source, we were all sent out to experience individuality. I feel that the Universe, or God, wanted to feel itself because being oneself is hard to define itself. Sometimes, we need people to help us figure out who we are depending on how we treat them. Creating individuality, the Universe, or God is able to recognize itself. I feel that through each life, we learn something to reach the next spiritual level. I feel that it is a game, but then it is not. So, it's okay to take pride in oneself. Feel the power of your ego but don't let it control everyone else. Having a ego is tough to balance and this is perhaps a lesson we have to learn in each life we have, or perhaps, just our Earth lives. I think we are given memories of our past lives so that we are to remember something important in that life in order to take it into account in our current lives. For example, maybe you are very impatient person in this life but in a last past life you were the most friendliest and patient person you can remember being. We are given these memories so that they can assist us in our current lives. An impatient person must remember to be patient. I hope this makes sense. 

These thoughts came to me spontaneously and I felt I need to share them. If you have been through so many struggles in this life, it probably won't ever be the end of it but don't give up. With each struggle you overcome, you become stronger and you become closer to the real you. If you have the drive to keep going, then keep on going. Let nothing stop you. Let the past go so you can move forward. 

I love speaking words of motivation and hope for all those who need it so I'll always be here to give it. 

Tags: future, go, hope, let, life, motivation, of, past, reincarnation

Views: 76

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This is so true. I have come to realise this. However it can be difficult to do. Even with meditation. Only yesterday I read that if yr mind tends to wonder whilst meditating - in yr mind say "not this thought, I don't want it. It has worked wonders for me after only one day. I love uplifting and inspirstional quotes it feeds the soul. I have also started a gratitde journal. I have always been an optimist and never dwelled on things in the past, so to find myself in such a low place after the loss of my mother and the bickering and bitterness from family who have always been so tight really got me down. It was a struggle to see through the haze but I now feel revived and am woking on rebirth and opening my chakras again. Thanks for posting this discussion.

Letting go of some things can be very difficult, and sometimes excruciatingly painful. Making decisions regarding letting go can often be heart-breaking, but we know that our heart won't really have peace until it's done, and the wounds are healed. It's in hindsight that we can really see more objectively, and learn the lessons taught by our experience.

When letting go, forgiveness is usually a tandem issue, either for yourself, others, or all envolved. It isn't until forgiveness has been made that we can fully learn as much as possible from the situation. Unfortunately, forgiveness is not always easy, but it's a necessary part of the healing process.

Everything you penned is so true i only wish i could express everything i feel and put it across
the way you have i welcome peace love and enlightenment once I have truly moved on.

AudioEssence said:

Letting go of some things can be very difficult, and sometimes excruciatingly painful. Making decisions regarding letting go can often be heart-breaking, but we know that our heart won't really have peace until it's done, and the wounds are healed. It's in hindsight that we can really see more objectively, and learn the lessons taught by our experience.

When letting go, forgiveness is usually a tandem issue, either for yourself, others, or all envolved. It isn't until forgiveness has been made that we can fully learn as much as possible from the situation. Unfortunately, forgiveness is not always easy, but it's a necessary part of the healing process.

You are so right drawing parallels with knots. One can really be too big to move on. We have to make it manageable. Well said! I'm at the crossroads too. Difficult! Very difficult.

The only hope is that future will be better. Silly hope but it's something that moves us on.

L.O.V.E

Hmmm I was drawn back to this thread, and now I have something else to add...

Since my awakening, I've had an overwhelming feeling to make some sort of peace with some people from my past. I'm sure we're all guilty of having wronged people in the past. So, do we just let those things go, or do we, as enlightened individuals, step up and take responsibility for our actions and at least apologize for how we have wronged them in the past? Personally, I just can't shake the feeling that this is something that I must do. I feel I owe it to them. I'm not looking for a pat on the back for doing it, not at all, I'm just hoping that it may give them some sort of closure or peace.

I sent an email to one person already, and I'm waiting to see if they respond. If the response is good, or if I get no response, I'll contact another person. If the response isn't so good, I may have to rethink this LOL.

Peace and Harmony

RSS

Ads

© 2014   Created by Yshatar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service