_

ISN Chat ASK Who

It is evident that there are many eager to chat. And it seems the key to restore chat may be to offer a remedy to allow some respectful sharing and debating. I would say to all willing to offer moderation, make the odder and see if there is enough redundant coverage to ensure coverage. It may also be a matter of the cost to run the feature too. In which you may pas the hat as it were to donate to the restoration of a moderated chat. So who is willing to donate the time to moderate? It may be worth chatting about. :)

Namaste JD

Tags: chat, moderat, who

Views: 92

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I think what is needed is major protection spell for all whom join and that expels or returns to sender any injury that a person directs to another .. kind of like the Wiccans (sp?) use I guess.. .

The issue is about a case of ESOTERIC RAPE taking place associated with this site... and very dark things.. funny supposedly between a lesbian towards a healer light worker female here. Go figure not a man at fault this time but woman(s) miss behaving.. Thankfully us men are not getting the rap for this one.. I am not sure this is the reason.. but would be grounds I guess until the site can figure out what to do... guess they will do something I am sure... I doubt the perpetrators will get away with it whom ever they are.

If anyone has anything more than just this weird roomer .. glad it is not my site and responsibility.. to deal with it..

Cheers Dave

The only solution is to ban people who are abusing the chat room..there is no other way..And Kadin is well known for talking rubbish..year in..year out..same stories from kadin..you tell him how to improve his situation..next day he/she comes with the same questions..kadin is not the only one that does this.

Thanks for the reply

Even if what you say is needed, it still takes the moderator to ban. Every one talk of what they want from the chat but what are the willing to contribute to its workings?

Namaste JD

Dean said:

The only solution is to ban people who are abusing the chat room..there is no other way..And Kadin is well known for talking rubbish..year in..year out..same stories from kadin..you tell him how to improve his situation..next day he/she comes with the same questions..kadin is not the only one that does this.

I could ask http://www.starseeds.net/profile/Zaikan?xg_source=profiles_memberList if he could put the chat back up from the website?
Was the chat that bad when I left someone took it down on purpose? Every time I came on, no moderation in my opinion was even necessary.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Ads

What's New?

Suzanne posted a photo
1 hour ago
nobady is now friends with Thrice and Helen Mohlin
1 hour ago
JD commented on Suzanne's status
"The star chart or constellation Pisces the fish was the 2000 year era prior being the ram and we…"
1 hour ago
Steve Hutchinson and Kiki Bear are now friends
1 hour ago
Thrice updated their profile
1 hour ago
Truuthseer replied to Christian Oglesby's discussion Ok here is my game of 5D master telepathy.
"Brother, I don't doubt for a second that you can do it. Fair enough, I like your…"
1 hour ago
Piff replied to Revas Gallagher's discussion Hiya!
"Hello there! (: I'm glad to you here you can feel free to talk to me :D"
1 hour ago
Steve Hutchinson left a comment for Jenny
"I am delighted to welcome you to Int Starseeds Network. Infinite Blessings of Love &…"
2 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson left a comment for Revas Gallagher
"I am delighted to welcome you to Int Starseeds Network. Infinite Blessings of Love &…"
2 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson left a comment for Alexander Rodriguez
2 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson left a comment for Thrice
2 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson left a comment for Beverley Smith Martin
2 hours ago

© 2017   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service