There sure has been a number of conversations on subjects like Jesus , hell , satan, and demons , or similar nature.  I love these conversations , and learn everytime i read through them .  But i just wanted to ask a couple bold question. 

Does it not take the same amount of faith to believe in a fiery place where our loving creator tosses, forever , the ones who dont know and practice as do others? Or our planet,  as well as everything that sprouted out of it , originated directly out of the very place it resides ? 

If you dont mind i would like to look at a couple things here, and encourage you to comment if i miss something , 

This planet was here long before man . We have the tangible evidence. We have observed the Moon, stars , and open space that even proves to be older than the Earth itself. Then a few billion years down the road you have somebody come along , and stake a claim on it . I think one of the biggest fears people have is being wrong. We are still separated in , and of this world only by beliefs, when in reality we all come from the same place .

Which brings us to the all so touchy question.  " Am i going to hell? "  Well in my opinion if you choose to believe in such YES! Let me explain before you freak out. In every ancient text this , i  think is only a metaphor . The state you will be in if you choose to live in contradiction of your faith. In all faiths it is the same " We must face these fears in human form, or we will be forced to face them upon ascension.  Fire , as used in most religious text is just used as a purification method , as is used in separating impurities in gold , but us , as from birth have been told its hot , and it will burn.  Enough said about that ( maybe a different discussion)

My point is , and i will be clear .  It takes the same amount to believe in both . What do you really think? If you are worried about the consequences of one belief you are attached to it in one way or another. How can you even attempt to make a call like "is this real" wile you are being influenced by a preconditioned thought.

Now on the other hand i see evidence of our planet , the stars , open space , and the very real effects they have on humans. This has been the base of all religions on this planet. There for making hell from the mind of man. We are the ones who created the word , and make it a real thing. Lets word this another way , and i hope you follow.  1) Do you believe in aliens or ETs?   2) Do you believe in God?  3)One more than the other?  WHY? To me they are the same .   Jesus , God , angels , demon, satan , ans yes i am going to say it >>>ARE ALIENS.  Dont you agree that anything not of this world is "extraterrestrial or ETs "?   This is not a sin contrary to popular beliefs but could be seen as confirmation.  If you view this in a monotheistic fashion you are probably offended , and i am sorry. But when viewed with an open mind , and the passion the know the truth , maybe this will bring together things for you as it has me.  

Am i going to hell because i believe and can see ?  Or because man has told me?  The stars dont tell me anything about such place. Some say its of divine inspiration, which happens to be the claim of many serial killers . The devil made me do it.  Ok well lets say they are the same but of equal value on each side of the pos, or neg scale( good & bad) We are quick to believe the credibility of the good wile condemning the other, but in both cases the claim is being made by man.  In the natural laws of polarity thy are the same , but of different nature. Everything in the stars teach us this. Sun, moon, night, and day, male and female pos, neg , bad & good, everything....

Is this real, or am i going to hell>?  is a redundant question. We answer our own question if we include the the possibility of burning for being wrong.

Stand fast dear Starseeds . Our spiritual masters , teachers,  evidence in nature , and the heavens  all have the same to say. One day we will ascend to the heavens , and take our rightful place among our extraterritorial families . Our earth families who are so influenced by man will need our help.   

I will open this discussion by saying "don't" ask yourself this question. Do yourself a favor , and go one way or the other.Our ascended master Jesus said the kingdom of God is within you.Do not create yourself something you cant deal with. You are a spiritual being in a physical body waiting to ascend. If you carry a question of hell , you will face this one day . Do not give it credit, being bad or good your hell will be what you make it. If you are riding the fence , and harboring these fears the purification process can be very difficult , and possibly painful upon ascension , as stated by our masters as well.

As written Jesus said " I am the Light. Truth. the way . NO ONE comes to the father but by me "  (the father being the seed bearer of our kind)

Do not take this out of context , In II Peter it says " Let none of these scriptures be of mans private interpretation "  So it is what it is.       The only way is through the Light And the Truth. 

When we pass from physical to spiritual we will know all truths as according to all masters , therefor knowing the way ,  So tell me , after purification , and realization of truth , light and the way. Where is this terrible hell ? 

Tags: ascended, awaken, god, hell, light, master., starseeds, teachings., the, truth, More…way

Views: 3241

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Hell is a made up control mechanism, repent or go to hell, obey or go to hell...pay your tithes or go to hell, but you make a point that if one 'believes' it, does it create this reality for them? Personally I vote no, and the reason I don't think it does is simple....the soul is not punished with eternal hellfire if one believes it while alive because the veil is lifted upon death and as you said, you become besot with the Light and the Truth, therefore...it's probably more like oh man I was such a moron, guess I still have some lessons to learn. At least that's my take on it. :)

Excellent discussion! :D

The fear of hell, and fear in being wrong comes strictly from the control that the establishment has put upon the people here. Even if a person is a free-thinking individual, it takes a LOT of guts to go against the grain and really question if any of the things they were taught in church, school, wherever are really real. What is real? What is our reality? Mine might different from one or another, but we all hold pieces of the puzzle. :)

This is just my opinion so I apologize in advanced if I offend anyone!

Before God created man he created the spirit. In the beginning there was only spirit. Out of one spirit God created many. Angel and man were one in the same. Spirit was perfect and divine because it contained the spark of creator. Angelic man is a child of light. Angelic man decided to "forget itself" in order to incarnate into physical bodies in different places but no matter where spirit (Angelic Man) would incarnate they were still connected to not only one another but also to God. The angelic man closed their eyes and became separate from its source although still connected. Angelic Man became Human.

Through the process of evolution man has experienced life as bacteria, plant, and animal and finally as a human. With the help of fellow spirit from other levels of evolution in different places in space human became more conscious, regained their memory and became the dominate species on the planet always maintaining their connection to the one original source. God has never created any other place other then the Earth and space and the many planets within it. Many different planets are on different levels of evolution, and the humans on those planets are also on different levels of evolution, for some the lesser evolved planets may appear as hellish as Earth once was as well. But God exists within all realms because Gods spark is within all beings.

You can not exist outside of God just as a cloud can not exist outside of the sky and God is love therefor if we all exist within God/Gods Realm, then hell is not real because it exists outside of love therefor existing outside of God and nothing can exist outside of God because God created everything and everything is within Gods spark and Gods spark is creation. This is why heaven is everywhere, it is within and it is all of creation. You only have to be of love to experience it. It is ones own judgement which casts us in to hell, God never judges because God can not judge itself, nor can God be anything other then love and to judge is not to love.

Our own judgement is what is called Guilt. At first some may not have it but in time, our inner demons come for us. We can not escape our inner demons, our guilt, because we all are and come from love, and when we are anything other then love our Angelic spirit is existing at odds with God, whether we believe in God, or not, or in Buddha or Christ or Krishna makes no difference, it is our own spirit that must endure acting beyond itself. But that is within our will to do. We can choose to ignore our divine heritage.

But since we naturally can not exist outside of Love/God our spirit naturally heals itself, this healing process comes in various ways, sometimes as a dark night of the soul, sometimes through Karma, sometimes through great loss and sometimes even through dis-ease but all is meant to bring us back in to alignment with our Angelic Spirit, with God who is love. This may be interpreted as hell but really it is nothing more then our own souls/spirit healing itself. We are confronting our darker side subconsciously, our darker side is our free will, and we can will ourselves to ignore that side of ourselves which is love. But love is always within because the spark within is God and we exist within creation and creation is also the spark of God. Therefor no matter how many inner demons we must face, we are always part of Gods love.

:) Beautiful 

Mystic Angel said:

Before God created man he created the spirit. In the beginning there was only spirit. Out of one spirit God created many. Angel and man were one in the same. Spirit was perfect and divine because it contained the spark of creator. Angelic man is a child of light. Angelic man decided to "forget itself" in order to incarnate into physical bodies in different places but no matter where spirit (Angelic Man) would incarnate they were still connected to not only one another but also to God. The angelic man closed their eyes and became separate from its source although still connected. Angelic Man became Human.

Through the process of evolution man has experienced life as bacteria, plant, and animal and finally as a human. With the help of fellow spirit from other levels of evolution in different places in space human became more conscious, regained their memory and became the dominate species on the planet always maintaining their connection to the one original source. God has never created any other place other then the Earth and space and the many planets within it. Many different planets are on different levels of evolution, and the humans on those planets are also on different levels of evolution, for some the lesser evolved planets may appear as hellish as Earth once was as well. But God exists within all realms because Gods spark is within all beings.

You can not exist outside of God just as a cloud can not exist outside of the sky and God is love therefor if we all exist within God/Gods Realm, then hell is not real because it exists outside of love therefor existing outside of God and nothing can exist outside of God because God created everything and everything is within Gods spark and Gods spark is creation. This is why heaven is everywhere, it is within and it is all of creation. You only have to be of love to experience it. It is ones own judgement which casts us in to hell, God never judges because God can not judge itself, nor can God be anything other then love and to judge is not to love.

Our own judgement is what is called Guilt. At first some may not have it but in time, our inner demons come for us. We can not escape our inner demons, our guilt, because we all are and come from love, and we are anything other then love our Angelic spirit is existing at odds with God, whether we believe in God, or not, or in Buddha or Christ or Krishna makes no difference, it is our own spirit that must endure acting beyond itself. But that is within our will to do. We can choose to ignore our divine heritage.

But since we naturally can not exist outside of Love/God our spirit naturally heals itself, this healing process comes in various ways, sometimes as a dark night of the soul, sometimes through Karma, sometimes through great loss and sometimes even through dis-ease but all is meant to bring us back in to alignment with our Angelic Spirit, with God who is love. This may be interpreted as hell but really it is nothing more then our own souls/spirit healing itself. We are confronting our darker side subconsciously, our darker side is our free will, and we can will ourselves to ignore that side of ourselves which is love. But love is always within because the spark within is God and we exist within creation and creation is also the spark of God. Therefor no matter how many inner demons we must face, we are always part of Gods love.

I really wish we could like comments Sissa, cause this is fabulous and I meant to say Naos, excellent OP and discussion!! ♥

Mystic Angel said:

Our own judgement is what is called Guilt. At first some may not have it but in time, our inner demons come for us. We can not escape our inner demons, our guilt, because we all are and come from love, and when we are anything other then love our Angelic spirit is existing at odds with God, whether we believe in God, or not, or in Buddha or Christ or Krishna makes no difference, it is our own spirit that must endure acting beyond itself. But that is within our will to do. We can choose to ignore our divine heritage.

Good idea , likes would be way cool :) Love , and TY beautiful  ..

GoldWing said:

I really wish we could like comments Sissa, cause this is fabulous and I meant to say Naos, excellent OP and discussion!! ♥

Mystic Angel said:

It has already been suggested to our sites hosts! I will post your comments to in hopes that it would further encourage them :)

سهيل هدار Naos ζ said:

Good idea , likes would be way cool :) Love , and TY beautiful  ..

GoldWing said:

as with like I said in a shorter form.....

I kind of actually believe...that we just keep coming back until we get it right. reborn, reincarnation, reclassing...flunked this year= back to class till you pass.... repeat until righteous... ya know..some how this makes more sense from what I have seen in study. Some have screwed up worse than others...kinda of explains why some have it harder than others...Sort of like a huge 12step meeting and the lord is the 13th step. Keep coming back...LOL-could also explain the reason why we are all imperfect. Perhaps this is hell and we have to learn something while here in order to get out. 

I just try to take all the quantum mechanics out of it and offer the short form...we decided to go away from god and we are in a level of where we are trying to find our way back...through series of lessons..we are here for the EXPERIENCE and to grow with that learning... spiraling until we finally get to being perfection. Sort like the cosmic dance off...each round we learn and get better and some still roll around in the bottom of the barrel. Use the time you have to best you can...hell or heaven...its what you make it. Thoughts Create-create your world to be that of positive and Love...when we get that right, we can move to the next level. Seeds....plant a seed of love..try to work for that love to grow..it gets hard at times..but we must sow the seeds of love...and they know, its hard...but you said to all...said to God-"I can do it...let me do it----send me down there...I CAN get it done...have confidence in me...!" So God said...OK...then you came into the world here...and what was the first thing you forgot? EVERYTHING...you have to find your way, you must remember what you forgot. And its hard...harder than you thought-add gravity and atmosphere, you were so sure of your self to get here... and all the eyes are you...you are the vector/the avatar-here to learn what you have forgotten..

AT ANYRATE...Happy St Patrick's day to you all...hope you all are having a great day of green...

Ok, well said Naos. Now here are my personal thoughts. We all have a subconscious mind and everything is recorded in our subconscious mind, our beliefs system, our habits, our vices, our favourites, our virtues, our plus/minus qualities etc. Now I have discovered and don't ask me how, I just know that when someone dies, he/she goes to the place he/she has recorded in his/her subconscious mind whether it's hell or heaven, that is his or her choice. When someone dies, the higher mind shows the soul a recording of all its actions on earth before it goes thru the tunnel to the light. The rest is for each of us to figure out. What do we want? Do we believe in hell or heaven? Isn't it a state of mind? Aren't we already in purgatory or for a better word in the school of life learning about who we are not. Hell or Heaven is just another dimension which we have created in our subconscious mind thru our belief system. We can always redine it and imagine the way we want it to be when we die. We always have a choice. We are master of our destiny. It's time for us to think for ourselves and create with our imagination the best possible scenarios or scene we would like to be in the next dimension.

I suggest we start doing some house cleaning within our subsconscious, purify it, cleanse it from all the old beliefs and start reprogramming it with all that is good and positive so we can benefit. Now that we are awake we can design our , life the way we want it to be in the next dimension, can't we? We start by making healthy choices, positive affirmations, connecting with our allies such as an ascended Master, angels, archangels. They are just waiting for our call, they can't interfere without our permission. They are waiting ready to help anyone who makes the call. That said, now about aliens, dogs, cats, etc are aliens as they do not look like us humans. Anything that do not look like us are aliens. I do believe in them and I love them as they are a part of me and to be whole we have to embrace all of life. E.T's are just Extra Terestrial beings, meaning they are Super Earth beings, they are our future selves and who can reject their future advanced selves? It's got to be a bloody duffer to do so..lol!

Anyway this is my personal view, whether one believes it or not.

Faithfully,

Sakirah

I

I have a question? "Who were you? before you now? or ever was before as a physical being?"...& "Why are you here?"

That is a question for many? and especially to those that are here for their teachings & karmic lessons not of those who are the Bearers of Light whom are the Lightworkers and those that are assisting; who are their cosmic family and from the spiritual dimensions; as we already are ascended beings!...ascension & evolution continues to expand just as creation & consciousness for all beings, all life, all matter, all forms of energy.

To note: not all among humanity will ascend but will have that opportunity to do so if they choose to break off their teachings & karmic ties to duality?; we must respect their free will...they could be among your loved ones?, friends? & neighbors?, co-workers and others in your communites?

The one great mistake was the induction of religion that twists the very truths of everything! - there is none being the correct one? yet there is "some" truths within them that is quite small in comparison to the very purpose by the ones responsible that used it as apart of their "controls"...these truths will be revealed and the layers of the "veil" is coming closer to the surface for the "those" that are at the threshold of their spiritual development that came here to Earth for their "teachings" & to co-create w/ their brothers & sisters that are original souls placed in physicality of Adam blue print; the human being on Mother Earth before all others...humanity; many millennia(s) ago before the time of Atlantis did achieved as becoming fully conscious beings having access to the Universal Mind but they were of their infancy and our cosmic family, spiritual guides and Source were their teachers.

How many times when the Golden Age for humanity failed because of the quarantine placed on Earth? Was it because of the Galactic War? or from the dense lower fear based vibrations of humanity? or the very beings that had the upper hand made claim to this world?

Look all around you of the many diverse ethnicity & cultures - they are remnants of those that came here whom are not the original human race and only share the biological DNA w/ them and to believe that Adam & Eve had already possess all of the genetic codes to offspring through generations to create different races of man? and/or of science to explain because of the Earth's environment & locations that involves the Sun that muted humans to have different skin colors, hair, facial features, some biological chemical differences?

There is a difference between belief/believing compared to "knowing"...and also there is plenty of physcial evidence on this world to question what is being taught to believe in?

There is no Hell nor of Satan?, nor sin to speak of?, no angelic being has ever fallen?...Jesus The Christ did not come to die for mankind's sins?; he bears the Christ's Consciousness and he is not the only one to spread light upon the world as others before him & afterwards, even thoses that are here now...

Humanity will be gifted of being once more fully conscious beings that of Christ's Consciousness and a new era for mankind as the newly ascended galactic beings (over time) - a whole new experience and new technologies... as the universe awaits this momentous transformation and a long over due reunion...

Happy St Patrick's day to you too Liam Carman jr (AlienLiam) and everybody.... thanks for this great discussion. 

Liam Carman jr (AlienLiam) said:

AT ANYRATE...Happy St Patrick's day to you all...hope you all are having a great day of green...

RSS

© 2014   Created by Yshatar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service