There sure has been a number of conversations on subjects like Jesus , hell , satan, and demons , or similar nature.  I love these conversations , and learn everytime i read through them .  But i just wanted to ask a couple bold question. 

Does it not take the same amount of faith to believe in a fiery place where our loving creator tosses, forever , the ones who dont know and practice as do others? Or our planet,  as well as everything that sprouted out of it , originated directly out of the very place it resides ? 

If you dont mind i would like to look at a couple things here, and encourage you to comment if i miss something , 

This planet was here long before man . We have the tangible evidence. We have observed the Moon, stars , and open space that even proves to be older than the Earth itself. Then a few billion years down the road you have somebody come along , and stake a claim on it . I think one of the biggest fears people have is being wrong. We are still separated in , and of this world only by beliefs, when in reality we all come from the same place .

Which brings us to the all so touchy question.  " Am i going to hell? "  Well in my opinion if you choose to believe in such YES! Let me explain before you freak out. In every ancient text this , i  think is only a metaphor . The state you will be in if you choose to live in contradiction of your faith. In all faiths it is the same " We must face these fears in human form, or we will be forced to face them upon ascension.  Fire , as used in most religious text is just used as a purification method , as is used in separating impurities in gold , but us , as from birth have been told its hot , and it will burn.  Enough said about that ( maybe a different discussion)

My point is , and i will be clear .  It takes the same amount to believe in both . What do you really think? If you are worried about the consequences of one belief you are attached to it in one way or another. How can you even attempt to make a call like "is this real" wile you are being influenced by a preconditioned thought.

Now on the other hand i see evidence of our planet , the stars , open space , and the very real effects they have on humans. This has been the base of all religions on this planet. There for making hell from the mind of man. We are the ones who created the word , and make it a real thing. Lets word this another way , and i hope you follow.  1) Do you believe in aliens or ETs?   2) Do you believe in God?  3)One more than the other?  WHY? To me they are the same .   Jesus , God , angels , demon, satan , ans yes i am going to say it >>>ARE ALIENS.  Dont you agree that anything not of this world is "extraterrestrial or ETs "?   This is not a sin contrary to popular beliefs but could be seen as confirmation.  If you view this in a monotheistic fashion you are probably offended , and i am sorry. But when viewed with an open mind , and the passion the know the truth , maybe this will bring together things for you as it has me.  

Am i going to hell because i believe and can see ?  Or because man has told me?  The stars dont tell me anything about such place. Some say its of divine inspiration, which happens to be the claim of many serial killers . The devil made me do it.  Ok well lets say they are the same but of equal value on each side of the pos, or neg scale( good & bad) We are quick to believe the credibility of the good wile condemning the other, but in both cases the claim is being made by man.  In the natural laws of polarity thy are the same , but of different nature. Everything in the stars teach us this. Sun, moon, night, and day, male and female pos, neg , bad & good, everything....

Is this real, or am i going to hell>?  is a redundant question. We answer our own question if we include the the possibility of burning for being wrong.

Stand fast dear Starseeds . Our spiritual masters , teachers,  evidence in nature , and the heavens  all have the same to say. One day we will ascend to the heavens , and take our rightful place among our extraterritorial families . Our earth families who are so influenced by man will need our help.   

I will open this discussion by saying "don't" ask yourself this question. Do yourself a favor , and go one way or the other.Our ascended master Jesus said the kingdom of God is within you.Do not create yourself something you cant deal with. You are a spiritual being in a physical body waiting to ascend. If you carry a question of hell , you will face this one day . Do not give it credit, being bad or good your hell will be what you make it. If you are riding the fence , and harboring these fears the purification process can be very difficult , and possibly painful upon ascension , as stated by our masters as well.

As written Jesus said " I am the Light. Truth. the way . NO ONE comes to the father but by me "  (the father being the seed bearer of our kind)

Do not take this out of context , In II Peter it says " Let none of these scriptures be of mans private interpretation "  So it is what it is.       The only way is through the Light And the Truth. 

When we pass from physical to spiritual we will know all truths as according to all masters , therefor knowing the way ,  So tell me , after purification , and realization of truth , light and the way. Where is this terrible hell ? 

Tags: ascended, awaken, god, hell, light, master., starseeds, teachings., the, truth, More…way

Views: 3354

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

As long as free will exist there will always be a difference in opinions, I was just initiating a peaceful truce i hope. lol

These conversations can get heated , but on the lighter side i appreciate the last post you shared. It isn't often you hear of this information , and is touchy when addressed in company of some. This is the results of the masculine domination instilled by human conditioning . Being corrected by the father, and nurtured by the mother.

Liam Carman jr (AlienLiam) said:

I understand. a even our evolved off worlders who are higher evolved that say...we are..are still fighting also...lol 

سهيل هدار Naos ζ said:

At any rate when one is grounded in there ways one can be unintentionally  condescending. To approach one with respect takes a good man. Or woman .  :)  regardless of ones attitude . 

I have to agree with you on this, really. No matter how one looks at it....all forms of a deity, no matter what name you call this...they came from 'space' and by all definition is...Extra terrestrial. Really what is the difference...Alien or Jesus? All I know is...LOVE, there are some religious beliefs that say Jesus and Satan are THE SAME fellow. And honestly i could almost buy that as well. And there is this idea I want to toss to ya all...what if all this is really not that big of a deal as we all romanticize it out to be? We made this all a huge thing out of our fear? So in our fear we created  both heaven and hell ourselves...and that there is no such thing...the creator loves you matter what choices you make-well all have figured out we live in a freewill universe all on our own-so really-we chose. There is no harm in a universe that is free will -and if we do what is 'not' good for own purpose it is sinning against ourselves. love is the law and moralistic and ethically conducting ourselves out side of love then is sinning against what we were intended to be. To me, accepting every ones thoughts to come together is CALLED togetherness-we all as a world need to have togetherness-oneness is solitary-togetherness is all of our consciousnesses combined all working interconnected for every ones principle of oneness-just falling into solitary mannerism you fall away from graces. All was created different -we all have our own uniqueness, lets honor each other for being different than the same instead of the old ways were we honored each other that we were the same...that was the last AGE...LOL-'gee, that old age..gee they just didn't have it together did they? They couldn't accept each other...they had such wars such terrible things-such greed and hurt, wow...we now have it good, we can see each other eye to eye...in love and in peace and in hope...if they just could understand what we understand now...we can't change the past, but we can learn from it"

Stefy Hana said:

Jesus,satan,etc yes they are aliens.Hell and heaven are not places,are the negative and positive,dark and light.One can choose between ''going to hell'' or ''going to heaven''.This is my opinion.This is what I believe in.

Bravo!!

Liam Carman jr (AlienLiam) said:

I have to agree with you on this, really. No matter how one looks at it....all forms of a deity, no matter what name you call this...they came from 'space' and by all definition is...Extra terrestrial. Really what is the difference...Alien or Jesus? All I know is...LOVE, there are some religious beliefs that say Jesus and Satan are THE SAME fellow. And honestly i could almost buy that as well. And there is this idea I want to toss to ya all...what if all this is really not that big of a deal as we all romanticize it out to be? We made this all a huge thing out of our fear? So in our fear we created  both heaven and hell ourselves...and that there is no such thing...the creator loves you matter what choices you make-well all have figured out we live in a freewill universe all on our own-so really-we chose. There is no harm in a universe that is free will -and if we do what is 'not' good for own purpose it is sinning against ourselves. love is the law and moralistic and ethically conducting ourselves out side of love then is sinning against what we were intended to be. To me, accepting every ones thoughts to come together is CALLED togetherness-we all as a world need to have togetherness-oneness is solitary-togetherness is all of our consciousnesses combined all working interconnected for every ones principle of oneness-just falling into solitary mannerism you fall away from graces. All was created different -we all have our own uniqueness, lets honor each other for being different than the same instead of the old ways were we honored each other that we were the same...that was the last AGE...LOL-'gee, that old age..gee they just didn't have it together did they? They couldn't accept each other...they had such wars such terrible things-such greed and hurt, wow...we now have it good, we can see each other eye to eye...in love and in peace and in hope...if they just could understand what we understand now...we can't change the past, but we can learn from it"

Stefy Hana said:

Jesus,satan,etc yes they are aliens.Hell and heaven are not places,are the negative and positive,dark and light.One can choose between ''going to hell'' or ''going to heaven''.This is my opinion.This is what I believe in.

I like what Maxwell Igan has to say...if anyone wants a good movie...go to you tube and type in Maxwell Igan-the awakening-the final version. His way of describing is great...he says Christ consciousness, this is only a forum...I can not explain like a movie can...If you have never seen the film you are in for a treat-and if you have then you know that it is difficult to describe all that in a text forum...but really no matter who much we don't see eye to EYE, I LOVE YOU and no matter what we say we may disagree or agree or be in complete indifference. Life would very dull if we all did exactly the same, thought all the same, nothing between us to separate each other out...that is how religions seem to me, institutions that we all had to follow the same line...not one person was allowed to have their own thought-and we had to submit our free will? I always asked...If the creator gave me free will, why would god want to take it back and have us surrender our will? That was clearly stated 'don't surrender your free will' even if god asks for you to...because even if it looks like god...it may be the anti-god asking you to surrender your will...Surrendering your will makes you a slave...I don't think god created you to be a slave...cause love sets you free, love would never enslave you, love would never ask you to do anything but love it back...and love will let you go, with out stopping you...with out punishing you with out sending you hell, because love knows that in time...you will love using your own will...no one really knows...but we are starting to...the best way to love god...is to love yourself and love everyone else also...at the final end of it all...that is all there really is....love! When we over come all our fears...the only place there is left....is LOVE.

Hmmmm, well, I don't believe in hell. I believe that the only hell that exists is the one that man chooses to force upon himself. If a person brings negative emotions into the world, he/she will suffer, and therefore... it may seem like hell. Just my ideas... but a part of compassion, and true love is learning to accept people for their mistakes... otherwise, may it be judgment.

With that (sorry if I wasn't clear) I don't think that God/Cosmic Energy/Divine would punish anyone... since he is true compassion and true love.

I kind of actually believe...that we just keep coming back until we get it right. reborn, reincarnation, reclassing...flunked this year= back to class till you pass.... repeat until righteous... ya know..some how this makes more sense from what I have seen in study. Some have screwed up worse than others...kinda of explains why some have it harder than others...Sort of like a huge 12step meeting and the lord is the 13th step. Keep coming back...LOL-coul also explain the reason why we are all imperfect. Perhaps this is hell and we have to learn something while here in order to get out.

Hell is a made up control mechanism, repent or go to hell, obey or go to hell...pay your tithes or go to hell, but you make a point that if one 'believes' it, does it create this reality for them? Personally I vote no, and the reason I don't think it does is simple....the soul is not punished with eternal hellfire if one believes it while alive because the veil is lifted upon death and as you said, you become besot with the Light and the Truth, therefore...it's probably more like oh man I was such a moron, guess I still have some lessons to learn. At least that's my take on it. :)

Excellent discussion! :D

The fear of hell, and fear in being wrong comes strictly from the control that the establishment has put upon the people here. Even if a person is a free-thinking individual, it takes a LOT of guts to go against the grain and really question if any of the things they were taught in church, school, wherever are really real. What is real? What is our reality? Mine might different from one or another, but we all hold pieces of the puzzle. :)

This is just my opinion so I apologize in advanced if I offend anyone!

Before God created man he created the spirit. In the beginning there was only spirit. Out of one spirit God created many. Angel and man were one in the same. Spirit was perfect and divine because it contained the spark of creator. Angelic man is a child of light. Angelic man decided to "forget itself" in order to incarnate into physical bodies in different places but no matter where spirit (Angelic Man) would incarnate they were still connected to not only one another but also to God. The angelic man closed their eyes and became separate from its source although still connected. Angelic Man became Human.

Through the process of evolution man has experienced life as bacteria, plant, and animal and finally as a human. With the help of fellow spirit from other levels of evolution in different places in space human became more conscious, regained their memory and became the dominate species on the planet always maintaining their connection to the one original source. God has never created any other place other then the Earth and space and the many planets within it. Many different planets are on different levels of evolution, and the humans on those planets are also on different levels of evolution, for some the lesser evolved planets may appear as hellish as Earth once was as well. But God exists within all realms because Gods spark is within all beings.

You can not exist outside of God just as a cloud can not exist outside of the sky and God is love therefor if we all exist within God/Gods Realm, then hell is not real because it exists outside of love therefor existing outside of God and nothing can exist outside of God because God created everything and everything is within Gods spark and Gods spark is creation. This is why heaven is everywhere, it is within and it is all of creation. You only have to be of love to experience it. It is ones own judgement which casts us in to hell, God never judges because God can not judge itself, nor can God be anything other then love and to judge is not to love.

Our own judgement is what is called Guilt. At first some may not have it but in time, our inner demons come for us. We can not escape our inner demons, our guilt, because we all are and come from love, and when we are anything other then love our Angelic spirit is existing at odds with God, whether we believe in God, or not, or in Buddha or Christ or Krishna makes no difference, it is our own spirit that must endure acting beyond itself. But that is within our will to do. We can choose to ignore our divine heritage.

But since we naturally can not exist outside of Love/God our spirit naturally heals itself, this healing process comes in various ways, sometimes as a dark night of the soul, sometimes through Karma, sometimes through great loss and sometimes even through dis-ease but all is meant to bring us back in to alignment with our Angelic Spirit, with God who is love. This may be interpreted as hell but really it is nothing more then our own souls/spirit healing itself. We are confronting our darker side subconsciously, our darker side is our free will, and we can will ourselves to ignore that side of ourselves which is love. But love is always within because the spark within is God and we exist within creation and creation is also the spark of God. Therefor no matter how many inner demons we must face, we are always part of Gods love.

:) Beautiful 

Mystic Angel said:

Before God created man he created the spirit. In the beginning there was only spirit. Out of one spirit God created many. Angel and man were one in the same. Spirit was perfect and divine because it contained the spark of creator. Angelic man is a child of light. Angelic man decided to "forget itself" in order to incarnate into physical bodies in different places but no matter where spirit (Angelic Man) would incarnate they were still connected to not only one another but also to God. The angelic man closed their eyes and became separate from its source although still connected. Angelic Man became Human.

Through the process of evolution man has experienced life as bacteria, plant, and animal and finally as a human. With the help of fellow spirit from other levels of evolution in different places in space human became more conscious, regained their memory and became the dominate species on the planet always maintaining their connection to the one original source. God has never created any other place other then the Earth and space and the many planets within it. Many different planets are on different levels of evolution, and the humans on those planets are also on different levels of evolution, for some the lesser evolved planets may appear as hellish as Earth once was as well. But God exists within all realms because Gods spark is within all beings.

You can not exist outside of God just as a cloud can not exist outside of the sky and God is love therefor if we all exist within God/Gods Realm, then hell is not real because it exists outside of love therefor existing outside of God and nothing can exist outside of God because God created everything and everything is within Gods spark and Gods spark is creation. This is why heaven is everywhere, it is within and it is all of creation. You only have to be of love to experience it. It is ones own judgement which casts us in to hell, God never judges because God can not judge itself, nor can God be anything other then love and to judge is not to love.

Our own judgement is what is called Guilt. At first some may not have it but in time, our inner demons come for us. We can not escape our inner demons, our guilt, because we all are and come from love, and we are anything other then love our Angelic spirit is existing at odds with God, whether we believe in God, or not, or in Buddha or Christ or Krishna makes no difference, it is our own spirit that must endure acting beyond itself. But that is within our will to do. We can choose to ignore our divine heritage.

But since we naturally can not exist outside of Love/God our spirit naturally heals itself, this healing process comes in various ways, sometimes as a dark night of the soul, sometimes through Karma, sometimes through great loss and sometimes even through dis-ease but all is meant to bring us back in to alignment with our Angelic Spirit, with God who is love. This may be interpreted as hell but really it is nothing more then our own souls/spirit healing itself. We are confronting our darker side subconsciously, our darker side is our free will, and we can will ourselves to ignore that side of ourselves which is love. But love is always within because the spark within is God and we exist within creation and creation is also the spark of God. Therefor no matter how many inner demons we must face, we are always part of Gods love.

I really wish we could like comments Sissa, cause this is fabulous and I meant to say Naos, excellent OP and discussion!! ♥

Mystic Angel said:

Our own judgement is what is called Guilt. At first some may not have it but in time, our inner demons come for us. We can not escape our inner demons, our guilt, because we all are and come from love, and when we are anything other then love our Angelic spirit is existing at odds with God, whether we believe in God, or not, or in Buddha or Christ or Krishna makes no difference, it is our own spirit that must endure acting beyond itself. But that is within our will to do. We can choose to ignore our divine heritage.

RSS

Ads

© 2014   Created by Yshatar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service