_

I'm not in the right state of mind.

Views: 136

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

No doubt 100% my friend. I've been there, and I believe we all have been there many times. We are eternal, our conscious is not from this place. We come from another place, lots of names for it but Heaven is the most commonly known. Our consciousness/soul/ who we are is made up of light. This is where we return when our bodies/anchors die. We always go back there in the end. Then we leave and go to other realms including this one to be reborn and do it again. I'm sure there's alot we still don't know but I've been blessed with first hand experiences in this life to know with out a doubt that not only have I been there but so many other Near Death Experiencers have as well. The way it feels to go home is the best in existence. The only judgment is your own when you die. If you want to go home at that time, you will. But we are here for a reason. We still have work to do even if it's just inside ourselves. Do some NDE research, but take caution. Some story's vary, some experience the darkness after death but this is a choice and judgment upon yourself. It can be reversed absolutely. See the light that makes up this realm humans call Heaven is the very light that makes us. The breath of life. It is in all that is alive, in my mind we are all the same being, but we split off and experience different reality's/lives and that is all that separates us. I am struggling with my life here now but I am not afraid because I know where I'm going is gonna be great. I was watching a video of Jim Carrey the other day and he was saying he couldn't figure out why he couldn't stay happy all the time. Then he opened his eyes and figured out quite a bit of this stuff. I bring this up because he explained this inability to be happy all the time is just like weather. It is a natural cycle of feeling and experiencing everything for what it is. Just ride the waves and weather the storm, and the clouds will always part eventualy. I hope this helps.

I agree.. with what you wrote.. the physical world is just a dream.. a play where we occupy the stage for but just a little while..then we go and write a new play and start the process all over again.

We won't know until die, but i doubt that their wouldn't be life after death, it would be so boring if nothing happens and honestly quite stupid to go on a end like that. The very fact we exist is a miracle and there is probably more to come lol.

you dont need to worry
you will not vanish when your body dies.
your soul will live on. easy saying there is life after death^^
you will reconnect with everything and incarnate again somewhere.
maybe you will meet some old friends or something else thats up to you then.

I agree with the follow up posts. We are eternal, ever expanding, learning and growing, therefore after each experience, we carry onward. Death is only a way to rejoin with total self, if not incarnated as.

What is your definition of Life?

The spirit is eternal, but what of our consciousness?

Perhaps death is but a dream, a dream that never ends.

Perhaps life is but a dream, and dream that constantly threatens to end.

Answers are forever found in the Valley of Life under the Shadow of Death, dancing silently from the lips of angels and demons

All paths lead to the same destination, it is up to each of us to choose which one to take

"Try to imagine what it would be like to go to sleep and never wake up. Think about that, children, think about it; it's one of the great wonders of life. What would it be like to go to sleep and never wake up? And if you think long enough about that, something will happen to you. You'll find out, among other things, that it will pose the next question to you. What was it like to wake up after having never gone to sleep? That was when you were born. You see, you can't have an experience of nothing; nature abhors a vacuum. So after you're dead the only thing that can happen is the same experience, or the same sort of experience, as when you were born." ~Alan Watts

I liked the movie called "What Dreams May Come", covers the life after death thing along with Twin Flame issues. You may find it interesting..

Dave

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Ads

What's New?

Suzanne posted a photo
1 hour ago
nobady is now friends with Thrice and Helen Mohlin
1 hour ago
JD commented on Suzanne's status
"The star chart or constellation Pisces the fish was the 2000 year era prior being the ram and we…"
1 hour ago
Steve Hutchinson and Kiki Bear are now friends
1 hour ago
Thrice updated their profile
1 hour ago
Truuthseer replied to Christian Oglesby's discussion Ok here is my game of 5D master telepathy.
"Brother, I don't doubt for a second that you can do it. Fair enough, I like your…"
1 hour ago
Piff replied to Revas Gallagher's discussion Hiya!
"Hello there! (: I'm glad to you here you can feel free to talk to me :D"
2 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson left a comment for Jenny
"I am delighted to welcome you to Int Starseeds Network. Infinite Blessings of Love &…"
2 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson left a comment for Revas Gallagher
"I am delighted to welcome you to Int Starseeds Network. Infinite Blessings of Love &…"
2 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson left a comment for Alexander Rodriguez
2 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson left a comment for Thrice
2 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson left a comment for Beverley Smith Martin
2 hours ago

© 2017   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service