_

If psychics can predict the future does that mean that everything is already predestined?

If psychics can predict the future does that mean that everything is already predestined?

does that mean that our choise in life is without meaning?
does that mean that everything that happens is meant

Views: 270

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi to all, and

wonderful answers from Christianne and Gallant Warroir, Zoiye as well...oh wonderful.

It is wonderful that you are here, to share these knowings with clarity and love and care. My post on this is lost way back here on this thread, but seeing as you are all here, I just want to say how fabulous it is to read your replies.

It is a long winded way to add a " like " to an individual post...but I feel that it is good to acknowledge . : )

I don't think anyone can predict the future, but they estimate the future with special skills. The brain is a is an amazing organic computer that runs the consciousness. The future is not fixed in stone. Outcomes of patterns and events of past and present are processed and give a foresight into the future.

The problem with prophesy is people who believe a negative prophesy to be true, are only dooming themselves by fulfilling that prophesy, instead of working against it, by avoiding it from happening. A warning that had been taken notice and a decisive decision made to make a turn away from the prophesied doom and gloom. Remembering the future, to shape the present for a better future, by learning the mistakes of the past avoiding the repetition of history.

There are many different outcomes in the existence of infinite parallel realities. What has happened in the past and what you do in this very present, shapes the direction and path of future you create.

So if someone "predicts" a future event, it is often based consciously or subconsciously on the patterns and events of the past and present to calculate and give a future event under certain if,what if, ands and or logical parameters.
Such as giving an estimate, that a large Hurricane may one day head towards Trump Tower in new york. This can only happen when the variables of the wind-flow allow it to happen. The Hurricane may or may not head towards the tower, if there is a sudden change in wind patterns, but will most likely happen if the weather and wind patterns favour the Hurricane

If someone predicts yellowstone to erupt into super volcano, the most likely causes is geological and may be aggravated by underground tensions increased by fracking or North Korea continues to test nuclear explosions underground where at some time triggered Mexico Quake.

If someone predicts WW3 to occur, this would be based on current political events, what kind of leaders of countries are involved, how volatile they are, how wrapped they are in the industrial military complex, and their views about using nuclear weapons, and the general planet perspective and views of nuclear weapons.

There are infinite possible futures, but about 10 accurate most likely futures, based on the infinite realities/(parallel universes if you want to call them) concepts.

The future is predestined for those who are not spiritually mature and are under the jurisdiction of karma. Those who are free of karma, who gained spiritual maturity and purity, are not under the dominion of fate... the Divine Providence gave them freedom to create their own future. Read the books of Franz Bardon ("Frabato the magician", "Initiation into hermetics", "Practice of magical evocation", "Key to the true kabbalah"). It will help you.

i think most of you didnt got the point
Information travels faster in the intangible realm than in our dimension/realm. So, those "in tune" will get peeks into the future. Other times, the subconscious mind draws from data from the outer world but the psychic is unaware of how he/she is able to predict the future. Carl Jung calls this Introverted Intuition.

I believe our souls picked our bodies on purpose..so predestined but to an extent.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Ads

What's New?

Dean replied to Atylmo's discussion how to contact aliens and beings of light
"Lol jelly you only fooling yourself. As i said in my previous comment. ;)"
9 minutes ago
Chris deRoux replied to Jun Jun Magnificent's discussion One Question Or General Intuitive Tarot Reading
"May I have a reading Please?Will I be with who Im supposed to be with soon?Thanks"
36 minutes ago
Venice updated their profile
37 minutes ago
Jelly replied to Atylmo's discussion how to contact aliens and beings of light
37 minutes ago
Jess replied to Jess's discussion What is this called?
1 hour ago
Jess posted a discussion

What is this called?

For the life of me I can't remember the name of this ancient pyramid. I screenshot this from a…See More
1 hour ago
Dean replied to Atylmo's discussion how to contact aliens and beings of light
"lol dont mind what jelly says, he lives in his own little world:) i wouldnt take anything he says…"
1 hour ago
jeeva replied to Jun Jun Magnificent's discussion One Question Or General Intuitive Tarot Reading
"May I have a reading please? Anything that comes through..don't have a specific…"
1 hour ago

© 2018   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service