_

I met some Aliens in a dream? // Dream interpretation/thoughts would be appreciated

A few nights ago I listened to a binearal beats video on youtube and focused on becoming receptive to any messages as well as trying to put myself "out there" for the Universe. I counted my breathes and became very relaxed, was even close to the state where my legs and arms felt like they didn't exist, but sadly I was too tired to keep going and chose to go to bed.
Things got interesting after I fell asleep and I experienced a lucid dream that went like this:

It started out where I was on the first floor of a very large building that was open to the public. A woman who worked at the place was talking to me and revealed that there's a secret on the top floor and that she would be willing to show me. She told me that I couldn't let the others know that she was showing me this, even worded it as "this is the kind of stuff the Government would get you for". I followed her into a side hall that led to a tall black metal winding staircase going up. She left me to climb up on my own, so I continued by myself for a ways. Finally at the top, the stairs stopped and was connected to a caged metal platform that lead to a tightly sealed black door. The mystery of the door was too much for me, and I decided to open it. Somehow I knew how to unlock it. I cracked it open and peaked inside. It was very dark, but from what I could see it looked like a typical sci-fi laboratory. The vibe of the place was very creepy so I decided it would be best to back out and leave, so I shut the door and went down the stairs.
As if in a movie, there was a slow "zoom in" of the door which revealing that I forgot to lock it, and so it popped open and out came a dark cloud which was free in the building.

Downstairs I found the woman again and asked her what the door was, and she told me that it was a portal for different beings. Because it was important I had to be careful (if only she told me this beforehand)

Then, I was back at the top of the staircase and watched a group of "people" come out of the door. There was about 7 of them, and appearance wise they were around 5 feet tall, wore a blackish-blue cloaks, had grey skin, dark eyes, no hair, and petite noses and small mouths. In a way they reminded me of Imps.
Next, we were somehow in a big room with a long table in it and as we stood around they were telling me their names. (I vaguely remember one name, which sounded similar to 'ork')The one in charge of the group sat down with me and was telling me something. I can't recall what was said, but I remember laughing a few times at what it told me. Then, they were gone.

Another thing came out of the door, I couldn't see it but I could FEEL it, and this made me so fearful that I ran as far away from the building as possible. I ran down the streets of a neighborhood and could hear the marching of these beings somewhere behind me. I knew they were looking for me! Desperately I ran to the door of a fancy modern home and asked the person who opened it if I could hide inside. Worried for me, the family let me inside. The owners of the house were older grandparents sitting in their chairs as their their visiting children/grandkids were in the living room with them. I didn't know these people yet they seemed so real, as if I could easily spot them on the streets. As they asked me what was wrong I realized I still wasn't safe and that the marching creatures on the streets knew exactly where I was. I felt targeted and vulnerable and couldn't understand how they knew where I was.

That part of the dream ended and I found that I was back at the black door. This time I entered through the door and was welcomed by a new set of beings. They wore skin tight suites rather than cloaks, were still shorter than me and had light ash colored skin, but I can't recall their faces well. I believe they had hair and more Human like faces, but it wasn't human at all.
The room I was in looked like a control room, and there were others of the same type I described sitting at chairs doing tasks on control panels. The leader was the one standing with me and who welcomed me in. I felt so safe with this group and it was easy to open up with them.
The leader mentioned the name "Pleiades", and for some reason I asked "What about Sirius?"
The response puzzles me, it was: "The Sirians are dancers, but the Pleiadiens are magic"
after that I sat in a chair and hung out with this group for a little longer, but that is where my dream ended.

I definitely feel like I tapped into something that night, but this was the first time I've had an alien themed dream. My guess is that now that I'm open to the idea of aliens now than ever before, my consciousness shifted enough to allow such energies in. Typically in dream states I've only met spirits, so this is a new experience for me.

Anyway, I'd love to hear if anyone has an idea on how to make sense of what happened! Thank you :)

Tags: Pleiades, Sirian, aliens, dreaming, dreams, lucid, pleiadians

Views: 74

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have been known to give accurate interpretations on occasion, so I'll give yours a shot. Please let me know in a response if anything I say doesn't seem to fit.

So a large building open to the public with a secret on the top floor puts me in the mind of knowledge being hidden in plain sight. This knowledge cannot be seen by the public because they do not know where to look for it, but because you began searching the moment you turned on bi-neural beats your mind told you where to find the door to such secrets.

When you glimpsed the creepy laboratory you were envisioning evidence of how modern society is little more than an experiment, but the sci-fi aspect of it allowed your mind to experience this without focusing on the fact. You attempted to back away but the dark truth followed you.

The first group you describe remind me of the Grays as described by a human I know who had a close encounter (she also recalled noses on the beings, and insisted that she felt an empathic warmth). My understanding of Grays is as follows: those with noses follow a more enlightened philosophy in regards to biology, while those without noses are a clone caste whose racial diversity is defined through genetic modifications/experimentations. From what I can tell you had a true encounter with one type of Grays, which seemed to be no more harmful than a cordial introduction.
What came after upon that dark cloud may well have been the other side of the coin so to speak, and sensing the opposing factions of Grays you fled in an effort to find safety.

It is interesting that your mind should hone into a wealthy building as somewhere safe, and if I were you I would search for a more personal meaning to the luxury contained therein. Why would YOU be drawn to wealth while searching for security? Perhaps this signifies the false security we have in money? The fact that you still knew yourself to be vulnerable in this place signifies that you were aware of the false security. The most fascinating part of this section is how you dreamed of the elderly and young, which in itself signifies two sources of TRUE wisdom: experience and unbiased perspectives. You sensed an emotional reaction coming from the people who took you in, which signifies that you are ready to connect with the part of yourself that can obtain wisdom.

A sudden shift could mean that you were ready to face what you had previously run from. Going through the door you saw something along the lines of that dream yet new, which shows how your mind is willing to grasp situations from a different perspective. There is likely a comparison between the suits and cloaks, but I am running out of time to write this. The beings you saw were doing their tasks, and your sense of safety tells me that their work benefits your position in this life.

As for the comment regarding "Dancers" and "Magic" let us consider the first to be a verb, and the second to be a noun. If dancing is the action than magic is the item that can be utilized BY dancing. So according to the ash skinned leader Pleiades is a font of magic, while Sirius is the place where it is spread and utilized.

I must go now for my time is done on the internet. Peace be with you.

First of all, thank you so much for taking the time to write out all of this! This was such a thorough and insightful response. I'm amazed, everything you wrote feels correct. There's a sense of relief to know that what I saw can start to make sense to me, and it was especially good to know that the first set of beings you described as Grays you've been told about by the person you know. Having a secondary source like this really helps the mind from doubting itself.

It's funny, ever since I was a young child I always wanted to meet some Aliens, but was always too scared to have it happen. After I awoke from this dream I even thought, "that wasn't so bad, actually, I really liked meeting them!"

Though I know I must be careful and protect myself always. Not everything in the Universe will serve me in a good way. The fear I have of meeting an entity that would scare and hurt me makes me hesitant to connecting with other life, but I do believe this dream has helped show me to be less fearful. I like to think that I'm a strong person and that I know how to keep myself safe. It's good to see that in my dreams I can rely on myself to do the right thing. It was still a wild first experience to dream all this, though!

Your words have helped me critically think of what everything means to me as well as the situations I was in. I do think it's interesting I chose a wealthy home to go to, since I'm not fond of money and think it negatively impacts the lives of people. Perhaps the new and clean look to the home made me see that the owners cared for the place, and in turn would care for me as well. As for a "safe place", I've always valued family and think it's important to love and respect the different generations. So much value can be learned from the elderly and young. Wisdom from myself as well as others has been a big thing in my life that I've been seeking, and I've even felt a 'shift' in myself. I think it's finally time to step up and receive what I've been seeking. It's easier said than done, but as long as I have no doubt that what I seek will come than I know I can do it.

The last group that welcomed me in I'm starting to feel that they were from the Pleiadies, if not they, they must have been affiliated with them. These past few weeks I've had a lot of mixed feelings about where my core self is drawn to, like which star systems call to me. I first connected to Sirius, but the more I learn about Pleiadies, the more unsure I am about which one is my calling. When the word "pleiadies" was said, I'm sure that's why I asked about Sirius. I must have been hoping that I'd get an answer that would help me make sense of the two as well as help me find the significance in them.

I use magic in my life and have been wondering where it originates from, and to become a better magic user I've been wanting to figure out my roots. Perhaps the answer is to work and look into the Pleiadies. If I do that, maybe that's the start I need to continue to grow in my skills and figure out who I am.

I like what you said about dancing being an action and that magic can be utilized by dancing. That really stands out to me, and the more I consider it the more I see how I need to incorporate dance in my life. In my opinion, dance, sing, art and creation is a joyful value in life which can create wonders. Those activities in their entirety are like a magical language of their own, and it's a language I want to be receptive to. If I can incorporate dance in my life, maybe I'll continue to find the answers I need.

Thank you again for your words. I feel a lot more assured of myself and the meaning behind what was shown. You've helped me figure out so much of what happened and I appreciate that fully.

I hope you have a beautiful day :-)

Leppender said:

I have been known to give accurate interpretations on occasion, so I'll give yours a shot. Please let me know in a response if anything I say doesn't seem to fit.

So a large building open to the public with a secret on the top floor puts me in the mind of knowledge being hidden in plain sight. This knowledge cannot be seen by the public because they do not know where to look for it, but because you began searching the moment you turned on bi-neural beats your mind told you where to find the door to such secrets.

When you glimpsed the creepy laboratory you were envisioning evidence of how modern society is little more than an experiment, but the sci-fi aspect of it allowed your mind to experience this without focusing on the fact. You attempted to back away but the dark truth followed you.

The first group you describe remind me of the Grays as described by a human I know who had a close encounter (she also recalled noses on the beings, and insisted that she felt an empathic warmth). My understanding of Grays is as follows: those with noses follow a more enlightened philosophy in regards to biology, while those without noses are a clone caste whose racial diversity is defined through genetic modifications/experimentations. From what I can tell you had a true encounter with one type of Grays, which seemed to be no more harmful than a cordial introduction.
What came after upon that dark cloud may well have been the other side of the coin so to speak, and sensing the opposing factions of Grays you fled in an effort to find safety.

It is interesting that your mind should hone into a wealthy building as somewhere safe, and if I were you I would search for a more personal meaning to the luxury contained therein. Why would YOU be drawn to wealth while searching for security? Perhaps this signifies the false security we have in money? The fact that you still knew yourself to be vulnerable in this place signifies that you were aware of the false security. The most fascinating part of this section is how you dreamed of the elderly and young, which in itself signifies two sources of TRUE wisdom: experience and unbiased perspectives. You sensed an emotional reaction coming from the people who took you in, which signifies that you are ready to connect with the part of yourself that can obtain wisdom.

A sudden shift could mean that you were ready to face what you had previously run from. Going through the door you saw something along the lines of that dream yet new, which shows how your mind is willing to grasp situations from a different perspective. There is likely a comparison between the suits and cloaks, but I am running out of time to write this. The beings you saw were doing their tasks, and your sense of safety tells me that their work benefits your position in this life.

As for the comment regarding "Dancers" and "Magic" let us consider the first to be a verb, and the second to be a noun. If dancing is the action than magic is the item that can be utilized BY dancing. So according to the ash skinned leader Pleiades is a font of magic, while Sirius is the place where it is spread and utilized.

I must go now for my time is done on the internet. Peace be with you.

I am glad to have helped, and that my interpretation suited your inner self. May your journey towards self-improvement be fulfilled in all ways but one, so that you will always have a goal to reach for.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Ads

What's New?

Omnicentrist posted a video

Archon Control Matrix Over Vatican - Reality of Soul Farms - Ex Minister, Jeff Daugherty

The Archon Control MatrixIs there such a thing as Soul Suckers? Do Soul Farms exist? If so, where do we go after this physical life form? If there are people...
2 hours ago
Quantum Light posted a video

Locking Down Your Inner Space and Holding Your Field

How to unlock and secure your inner space, how to connect and integrate with your Soul Council and how to crystallize your energy field to correctly project ...
3 hours ago
Midrash replied to JD's discussion Who am I?
"Who are you? :P"
4 hours ago
Midrash posted videos
4 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson commented on Steve Hutchinson's group Spiritual Growth
"The Core of Creation Chamber By Natalie Glasson The Temple of Creation within the Crystalline…"
4 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson posted a discussion
4 hours ago
Profile IconExo News

Historian Explains How Donald Trump May Be “Checkmated” By the National Security Community

by Arjun Walia     November 7, 2017      (collective-evolution.com) • In an interview with… See More
4 hours ago
Simon posted a status
"Shine the Love <3"
4 hours ago
Simon posted a status
"Let the Love shine out <3"
4 hours ago
nobady and Helen Mohlin are now friends
5 hours ago
Nāscī loved Daniel Rønjom's photo
5 hours ago
Miss Koytraz (Lilith) commented on Kalananay's group Healing with Pendulums!
"This group is like my library where i can get what i need."
6 hours ago

© 2017   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service