Being a "starseed", I thought that I was born with some type of mission. But now that I'm older it doesn't seem like I have one, or any direction at all. I've been to psychics for help, but they say the same things, without much information to back it up. I keep telling myself, well, maybe my time hasn't come yet...but I feel miserable, each and every day without something to look forward to. Is this normal for other starseeds? Am I not truly awake to understand? I do help others the best that I can. But I feel like I am being held back from something big. To be honest, it feels like a curse. I am 33 years old, and turning 34 this month. I have no partner, no children, no job, no car, living with my parents, no friends....the list goes on...and believe me, I've tried to do things different to make it work, but it all seems to backfire, and I am stuck at home doing the same things every day.

Views: 478

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I went to a metaphysical meetup yesterday and the speaker mentioned that her guides gave her this guidance: "Self-acceptance is greatness." I think a lot of us are working on self-love and self-acceptance in this lifetime. xx

When in doubt, seek out things that interest you and make you happy. If you were meant for something, it is probably related to that and the path towards it will probably be easy if it is what you were meant to do.

Hello G,

you said you feel like you're being held back from something big... I remember working very hard to go to Germany, it was one of my biggest goals. I was planning on working as an Au Pair. I've had so many setbacks and felt miserable from them, but I couldn't stop fighting, because there was a sort of inexplicable determination in me.
It felt as though bad luck came along as soon as something important was about to take place and messed it all up for me. I failed my driving license test about 4 times. 3 of the times I failed it, was because of completely random and stupid reasons that weren't my fault. I failed once, because I made a parking mistake. But eventually I did it, haha :D

On the day I went to the German offices to apply for my Visa, we got lost and I came late, but thank goodness it was not a problem. I've been here now for longer than 2 years and still going strong. I still look back and wonder how I survived all the things I went through and how blessed I was to receive the power and motivation I did.

I realised later: Had I not been delayed, I wouldn't have met the host family that I am with right now, and probably would have been back in my home country, South Africa. Everything was meant to be :)

My story goes deeper than thatm, so I know it doesn't sound like much, but you probably understand what I mean.
Write down what it is that you want; that which lies in your heart. Your guides will help you if you ask them to (correctly! otherwise they don't understand you - think of it as someone asking you to make them coffee. You have to know if they take milk with it, sugar etc.). Most importantly, they are there to HELP you, not do everything for you. Set goals for yourself and while you work for them, you'll be helped, trust me. If some of them aren't meant to be, you'll be directed to something else.

What I can recommend otherwise, would be a beautiful and absolutely wise soul I encountered on this path. His name is Riaan Swiegelaar and he is absolutely brilliant at what he does. Look him up ;)
He helped me, a lot, so he must be able to do something for you.

Lots of light and love from my side. If you are interested in talking, feel free to drop me a message and we could talk about it on Skype. (I feel like you could use that)

Leopold

I have very little of that either physically, spiritually there is a feeling I should stay humble though because I actually have so much... to manifest? I don't know why that feeling comes sometimes but perhaps we aren't meant to know everything readily. But I also have moments like you, feeling stuck doing same meaningless stuff from a day to another... I can stress about having a job, through which I could earn my living but I would also enjoy and feel satisfied it despite downsides occurring also.
About traditional family, I don't want one, just pets and friends with whom I could feel connected to like a family. About car, sure it would be nice but not realistic at this point of life - I'll work towards having it one day just because it would be my tool to attain more freedom to move around. Based on how it is for me, I understand your frustration and advise you to look from alternative angles and then try things out little by little. You'll know the feeling when you go into right direction for yourself, I've felt it sometimes, but baby steps for my part also. :)

RSS

Ads

If ISN has helped you on your path to awakening and greater understanding...please consider a donation of your choice. Namaste

What's New?

adeomus replied to Exo Skeleton's discussion witch craft as a starseed
58 minutes ago
Mujahid Hassan joined BK Avinash's group
1 hour ago
Bevely Ann Fox loved Anki's discussion Blue people visiting
1 hour ago
friederike waldschmidt replied to Fernando Albert's discussion Who can tap into me for some answers? :)
1 hour ago
Iulia commented on Kadin's status
1 hour ago
Iulia commented on Kadin's status
1 hour ago
Iulia replied to Anki's discussion Colours of the soul
1 hour ago
Kadin posted a status
"the world isn't suppose to this lonely. it cant."
2 hours ago
Kadin posted a status
"im crying so much."
2 hours ago
Kadin posted a status
"please help."
2 hours ago
Amanda replied to Engin Yazıcı's discussion My Conversation with the Arcturian Collective
2 hours ago
Profile IconStarseeds.Net via Facebook
Thumbnail

INSIDER

This artist turns glass into galaxies. Glass art created by Scott Pernicka from www.InternalFireGlass.com Videography by Sean Hovendick

Facebook2 hours ago · Reply

© 2017   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service