Being a "starseed", I thought that I was born with some type of mission. But now that I'm older it doesn't seem like I have one, or any direction at all. I've been to psychics for help, but they say the same things, without much information to back it up. I keep telling myself, well, maybe my time hasn't come yet...but I feel miserable, each and every day without something to look forward to. Is this normal for other starseeds? Am I not truly awake to understand? I do help others the best that I can. But I feel like I am being held back from something big. To be honest, it feels like a curse. I am 33 years old, and turning 34 this month. I have no partner, no children, no job, no car, living with my parents, no friends....the list goes on...and believe me, I've tried to do things different to make it work, but it all seems to backfire, and I am stuck at home doing the same things every day.

Views: 661

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I wouldn't put too much emphasis on being a star seed, honestly,its nothing special, we are all starseeds and all special. As per your mission, that is to live your souls self expression and express that as the individual that you are,
Thats it. Its simple.
Its just time consuming to remove the karmic blocks and out dated beliefs that are currently keeping you from expressing your divinity on earth and not allowing you to raise your souls vibration,so you can see a clear path.

If you isolate yourself in the home, you can not learn who you are and who you are not.

As per your curse comment, you most likely have one or 2 attached to you from past lives,or ancestral lines which you are picking up on.

Do what you are passionate about or find out what that is, what you are good at and find a way to make that into a independent career. Being spiritual is not allowing yourself to live in lack,this is yours and everyones else's so called "mission".

Often if you take action in one aspect of your life,(not doing the same thing in a different way) other areas will fall into alignment.

Living in perfect health, financial freedom and great relationships.
Easy ;)

If you go to my webpage https://www.divinephysics.com.au/ and scroll down to the end, you will see FQAs Akashic records and FQAs DNA activations, which may provide you with some insight to move you forward.

talk to your spirits, and talk morre to them, then ask all possible questions especially about your destinny.

I feel the same way you do and I'm 30, have kids, a partner, and a car. I lack friends, and I live in my husband's mom's vacation house. I feel lost. I feel weak, at least, right now I do.

I went to online college, earned a degree, and now I have a debt of over $60k, which I can't even pay because I don't have any kind of income. I'm an artist, but my art takes me no where, no matter how hard I've tried. I feel like I'm in the wrong place all the time, ever since my family lost our house in 2005, resulting in it to be bulldozed.

I feel in my heart I know what I'm supposed to do, but I feel like there's too many places to go that I'm unsure how to get there because I'm held back by so much.

Kind of at this moment, I feel like it would just be better if I didn't exist.

I thought the same thing when I read your post. You have basically a blank slate at the moment. You could do anything,go anywhere. There's nothing holding you back. What does your heart desire?

Sending you blessings. May you fulfill your mission.

I was at a point like this. Where I felt I needed to know my calling, that is what I called it, instead of mission. But it's the same idea. I was waiting for a calling.

And I got the message that life is always calling me, and I can answer any call I want. A call can be a pile of dirty dishes. I can wash them if I choose to answer that call.

I found that I could do what I had previously thought to be mundane things with a feeling of great purpose.

It was wonderful.

I am going to give you a few exercises. Choose one, none, all, some. Choose.

1. Get a handheld mirror. Have a conversation with yourself. Spend at least 20 minutes. Take as long as you want.

2. Make a list of things you want. Put at least one thing on your list that is free.

3. Make a list of abstract values (ideas). Put them in order of most important to least important. Examples: Honesty, Love, Friendship, Honor, Health

4. Make a list of things you have that you are grateful for. They can be material things or abstract things.

5. Make a list of things you do not have yet, but will be grateful for when you have them.

6. Move the items from list 5 onto list 4, mentally or in writing. Use a different color pen if you want.

Your mission will unfold

youll feel better soon

I think that life strips away that which doesn't serve a higher purpose with people like us, we are lightworkers here to help shift consciousness. Having a ordinary life would defeat the purpose of coming here. I feel alone at times too but we are merely spread out and that's what makes a digital community like this such a sanctuary. Know that even by holding space you are making a difference. Much of the advice others gave is excellent, go inward, your heart is your compass. Learn to listen and feel subtle responses your body has it's wisdom. I am working on developing this guidance myself. I have felt similar at times, except now I have a clearer idea of my purpose it's just a matter of details and time now. We are all here to help shift this paradigm but we each bring a unique gift and service and we need to support and inspire eachother. I sent you a friend request, I'm interested in sharing with you more in depth the tools I use to elevate and move forward. Namaste

I know how you feel since I'm in a similar situation as you. I'm 35 years old. I have no job, no partner and still live with my parents. I believe that we are put on this Earth to learn lesson(s). We are just not aware of them yet. Once we are aware of them and learn from them, hopefully we can help other people with similar problems. With me, my mom had me diagnosed with autism recently since I'm having difficulties living on Earth. I believe the symptoms of autism is very similar of being a starseed. Hopefully I can use this diagnosis to get help in finding a job and keeping it. Also to get help in dealing with depression and anxiety. Plus, it is a lot more acceptable in having autism then being a starseed in society. Also I am in contact with a scientist that lives in Andromeda. I think I'm helping him with his research by being human.

i thought the same thing. and actually it only led me into bondage. i could not even go to the store without being drained of my energy. i had to sage every day and began to have symptoms like ptsd. the spirits always talk in confusing metaphors. i use to look up to them as being "more evolved" but they are really not. if you go to Jesus he will set you free. he speaks in plain English. loves me and gives my life a purpose.

Also starseeds needs to accept themselves for who they are. I've spent most of my life trying to be normal. It is causing me a lot problems right now since I'm trying to be someone that I'm not. Starseeds weren't put on Earth to be like everyone else. They have special gifts that they need to realize and use them to make Earth and humans better. They need to try to change humans' viewpoints and try to make them to be more open to different things. For example, humans place a lot of important on material things which shouldn't be the case. They should be more focus on forming relationships with other beings and trying to be the best person that they can. After all, we can't take material things with us in the afterlife.

I'm like a 6 year older version of you (for the most part) and gone is my great expectation that I was here for some grand mission to heal the planet, 2012, 5D ascension, blah, blah, blah...

I went through a pretty dark period of time after 2012 and what I've realized is that I'm tired of waiting for something to happen, and going out there following my passions (Videography, Filmmaking, Screenwriting, etc) and MAKING THINGS HAPPEN. The day I decided to finally just go for my dreams instead of waiting for the right moment was the greatest decision of my life. So my only suggestion is this, figure out what your greatest passion/gifts are (or maybe you already know) and brainstorm ideas on how you can turn that into job/gig/company/etc something to get your moving forward. And if you have multiple passions that seemingly cross-sect, even better.

For instance, I was always "planning" on writing a screenplay and then making films. Finally, I decided to start making Short Films. So I set out on the internet to research, research, research on how to do that. Along the way, I discovered Wedding Videography and 1 year later have my own little Videography business and it feels phenomenal. I haven't made any Short Films yet, but they're on the horizon!

I went to a metaphysical meetup yesterday and the speaker mentioned that her guides gave her this guidance: "Self-acceptance is greatness." I think a lot of us are working on self-love and self-acceptance in this lifetime. xx

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Ads

What's New?

Joseph replied to Paul Smeenis's discussion Petition calling on White House to recognize Antifa as terrorists has 80k+ signatures
23 minutes ago
Akanahe' eh yeDyahlaneeEssassani replied to Paul Smeenis's discussion Petition calling on White House to recognize Antifa as terrorists has 80k+ signatures
41 minutes ago
Akanahe' eh yeDyahlaneeEssassani replied to Paul Smeenis's discussion Petition calling on White House to recognize Antifa as terrorists has 80k+ signatures
50 minutes ago
Joseph replied to Paul Smeenis's discussion Petition calling on White House to recognize Antifa as terrorists has 80k+ signatures
55 minutes ago
1 hour ago
Black Mamba616 replied to Black Mamba616's discussion andromedan starseeds....
1 hour ago
1 hour ago
Jace commented on adeomus's group Sorcerous Beings, Mixed and in the Cracks ?
2 hours ago
Stargazer replied to Porka's discussion Atlantis Past life regression - Anyone were male in the regression ?
2 hours ago
Turquoise Water commented on adeomus's group Sorcerous Beings, Mixed and in the Cracks ?
2 hours ago
Turquoise Water replied to adeomus's discussion Remember 398.2 when a library beast says that fairies aren't real in the group Sorcerous Beings, Mixed and in the Cracks ?
2 hours ago
☙ḲḭḲḭ❧ loved Turquoise Water's photo
2 hours ago

© 2017   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service