I have another self, but now have problems with him

There is two of me, second me is a raptor. To understand him more, i can describe his abilities, those are: talking loudly, touching, appearing, controling energies, healing, being annoying prick.

We started normally, we shared mutual love and were helping each other, but also that time had some downsides. As example he refuses to meet me in lucid dreams, one time i tried to meet him, but he become angry and the skies of dream darkened and lightning come, he also never explained why is he so angry.

In time stuff got worse, as I have some mental problems, he become angry to me for it. Those angers slowly dissapeared, but still I had a lot of work until he started to help me. For sure one of his problems is not feeling empath or just acting rough.

Last night he deleted memories of pleasant dreams I had its also not first time when he denies me from joy and happiness. I tell him about my feelings and he don't believe me.
so if someone has experience with similar cases or know whats going on, please comment.

Tags: otherkin, raptor

Views: 263

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi John Raptor
Here is what it get in impulses to help and try help with your problem.
Sounds to me that you need to clarify and consolidate your current split personality into a greater combined whole.
This might be done as en symbolic event of either combining "soul/spirit/body" for a set duration or parting with "each-other".
A personal walk-in contract and a mutual agreed set of rules of appearance and identification of active current is handy and much needed as it gives room for peaceful co-existence with other sentient entities.
It is in my view an "enlightened" approach to ascension and co-creation of your individual expressions of source.
Love and Blessings
Vidar

Im my opinion this sounss akin~ similar to MK-ULTRA.
Something of the Casl i have researched.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Ads

What's New?

Joseph replied to Paul Smeenis's discussion Petition calling on White House to recognize Antifa as terrorists has 80k+ signatures
23 minutes ago
Akanahe' eh yeDyahlaneeEssassani replied to Paul Smeenis's discussion Petition calling on White House to recognize Antifa as terrorists has 80k+ signatures
41 minutes ago
Akanahe' eh yeDyahlaneeEssassani replied to Paul Smeenis's discussion Petition calling on White House to recognize Antifa as terrorists has 80k+ signatures
50 minutes ago
Joseph replied to Paul Smeenis's discussion Petition calling on White House to recognize Antifa as terrorists has 80k+ signatures
55 minutes ago
1 hour ago
Black Mamba616 replied to Black Mamba616's discussion andromedan starseeds....
1 hour ago
1 hour ago
Jace commented on adeomus's group Sorcerous Beings, Mixed and in the Cracks ?
2 hours ago
Stargazer replied to Porka's discussion Atlantis Past life regression - Anyone were male in the regression ?
2 hours ago
Turquoise Water commented on adeomus's group Sorcerous Beings, Mixed and in the Cracks ?
2 hours ago
Turquoise Water replied to adeomus's discussion Remember 398.2 when a library beast says that fairies aren't real in the group Sorcerous Beings, Mixed and in the Cracks ?
2 hours ago
☙ḲḭḲḭ❧ loved Turquoise Water's photo
2 hours ago

© 2017   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service