I have another self, but now have problems with him

There is two of me, second me is a raptor. To understand him more, i can describe his abilities, those are: talking loudly, touching, appearing, controling energies, healing, being annoying prick.

We started normally, we shared mutual love and were helping each other, but also that time had some downsides. As example he refuses to meet me in lucid dreams, one time i tried to meet him, but he become angry and the skies of dream darkened and lightning come, he also never explained why is he so angry.

In time stuff got worse, as I have some mental problems, he become angry to me for it. Those angers slowly dissapeared, but still I had a lot of work until he started to help me. For sure one of his problems is not feeling empath or just acting rough.

Last night he deleted memories of pleasant dreams I had its also not first time when he denies me from joy and happiness. I tell him about my feelings and he don't believe me.
so if someone has experience with similar cases or know whats going on, please comment.

Tags: otherkin, raptor

Views: 237

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Im my opinion this sounss akin~ similar to MK-ULTRA.
Something of the Casl i have researched.

Hi John Raptor
Here is what it get in impulses to help and try help with your problem.
Sounds to me that you need to clarify and consolidate your current split personality into a greater combined whole.
This might be done as en symbolic event of either combining "soul/spirit/body" for a set duration or parting with "each-other".
A personal walk-in contract and a mutual agreed set of rules of appearance and identification of active current is handy and much needed as it gives room for peaceful co-existence with other sentient entities.
It is in my view an "enlightened" approach to ascension and co-creation of your individual expressions of source.
Love and Blessings
Vidar

RSS

Ads

If ISN has helped you on your path to awakening and greater understanding...please consider a donation of your choice. Namaste

What's New?

adeomus replied to Exo Skeleton's discussion witch craft as a starseed
1 hour ago
Mujahid Hassan joined BK Avinash's group
1 hour ago
Bevely Ann Fox loved Anki's discussion Blue people visiting
1 hour ago
friederike waldschmidt replied to Fernando Albert's discussion Who can tap into me for some answers? :)
1 hour ago
Iulia commented on Kadin's status
1 hour ago
Iulia commented on Kadin's status
1 hour ago
Iulia replied to Anki's discussion Colours of the soul
1 hour ago
Kadin posted a status
"the world isn't suppose to this lonely. it cant."
2 hours ago
Kadin posted a status
"im crying so much."
2 hours ago
Kadin posted a status
"please help."
2 hours ago
Amanda replied to Engin Yazıcı's discussion My Conversation with the Arcturian Collective
2 hours ago
Profile IconStarseeds.Net via Facebook
Thumbnail

INSIDER

This artist turns glass into galaxies. Glass art created by Scott Pernicka from www.InternalFireGlass.com Videography by Sean Hovendick

Facebook2 hours ago · Reply

© 2017   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service