_

I have another self, but now have problems with him

There is two of me, second me is a raptor. To understand him more, i can describe his abilities, those are: talking loudly, touching, appearing, controling energies, healing, being annoying prick.

We started normally, we shared mutual love and were helping each other, but also that time had some downsides. As example he refuses to meet me in lucid dreams, one time i tried to meet him, but he become angry and the skies of dream darkened and lightning come, he also never explained why is he so angry.

In time stuff got worse, as I have some mental problems, he become angry to me for it. Those angers slowly dissapeared, but still I had a lot of work until he started to help me. For sure one of his problems is not feeling empath or just acting rough.

Last night he deleted memories of pleasant dreams I had its also not first time when he denies me from joy and happiness. I tell him about my feelings and he don't believe me.
so if someone has experience with similar cases or know whats going on, please comment.

Tags: otherkin, raptor

Views: 271

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi John Raptor
Here is what it get in impulses to help and try help with your problem.
Sounds to me that you need to clarify and consolidate your current split personality into a greater combined whole.
This might be done as en symbolic event of either combining "soul/spirit/body" for a set duration or parting with "each-other".
A personal walk-in contract and a mutual agreed set of rules of appearance and identification of active current is handy and much needed as it gives room for peaceful co-existence with other sentient entities.
It is in my view an "enlightened" approach to ascension and co-creation of your individual expressions of source.
Love and Blessings
Vidar

Im my opinion this sounss akin~ similar to MK-ULTRA.
Something of the Casl i have researched.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Ads

What's New?

Seraphim Angel replied to Pretty Angelic Pleidian Babe's discussion Free DNA activation, past life readings, akashic record readings, tarot , I ching
"Hi. I dont want to bother you but it seems you missed me. Thank you"
10 minutes ago
Sakul replied to Pretty Angelic Pleidian Babe's discussion Free DNA activation, past life readings, akashic record readings, tarot , I ching
"Hi, thank you for offering your services. If it is not too much, I would love to get a DNA…"
15 minutes ago
Pretty Angelic Pleidian Babe replied to Pretty Angelic Pleidian Babe's discussion Free DNA activation, past life readings, akashic record readings, tarot , I ching
"Hello Owlrange, My apologies for missing your message. I am trying to keep it in order of…"
22 minutes ago
Liam posted a discussion
36 minutes ago
Pretty Angelic Pleidian Babe replied to Pretty Angelic Pleidian Babe's discussion Free DNA activation, past life readings, akashic record readings, tarot , I ching
"Hello Carter, I sense some concern surrounding you from others. I feel like you are on a decent…"
36 minutes ago
Article by Steve Hutchinson
57 minutes ago
"Greetings Boaz Able, Thank you for allowing me to provide a reading for you. I sense…"
1 hour ago
Pretty Angelic Pleidian Babe is now friends with layaa, Wesley, Altheya and 3 more
1 hour ago
Christian Oglesby replied to Christian Oglesby's discussion How many quantum fingers AM I holding up?
"One right answer so far."
1 hour ago
Quantum Light commented on Quantum Light's video
Thumbnail

Operating Your Vessel With Energetic Maturity

"Thank you so much for your kind words. Most of the conclusions I have found through researching…"
2 hours ago
Suzanne posted a photo

Peace on Earth

Freedom coming soon
2 hours ago
Quantum Light posted a video

Getting Through Spiritual Bypassing

How to know if you are spiritually bypassing, how to get through it, and why its a thing Free E-Book on Clarity and Change: http://quantum-light.net/change-t...
2 hours ago

© 2017   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service