how many gay starrseeds are on here or im the only one?

talk with me and get to know me. especially if you're a girl
;) LOL.

Tags: bisexual, gay, lesbian, lgbt, pride, starseeds

Views: 384

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you Sareyan I was going to do just that lol 

You're not alone! I'm bisexual, I have no preference one way or the other, I just love :) If you're interested, there's a group on here specifically for GLBT Starseeds, it's lovely.

It's nice to meet you, Asia, hope to see you around!

Lots of love & light

<3 Brinny

Indeed.. i always like to describe myself as simply sexually liberated lol.. but as humans so like their labels i tend to describe myself as gay for other peoples understanding, more because I just prefer men over women as sexual partners.. but wouldnt rule women out... maybe i just havent found the right one yet. :)  

Yes, humanity loves labels! And if I have to give them one regarding my sexuality, I suppose it'd be bisexual, although I truly don't have a preference. I really do just love the person for who they are. The first person I ever dated was female, that shocked everyone and I didn't see what all the fuss was about. Personally, I can't imagine limiting myself to just males or just females... feels like I'd be missing out on so much. Please don't rule women out just yet! I promise, some of us are rather fantastic :)

I wouldn't label myself, but if I have to I'd say I'm straight with some bisexual tendencies. I prefer relationships and sex with men, but I love looking at beautiful naked women and here and there it's fun to "play" with a woman ;) Women are sexy and beautiful (inside and out) but I love what a man can offer. I can't see myself in a committed relationship with a woman, but I would never limit myself because anything is possible.

Thank you for posting a link to the group.  I didn't know we had one.  :)

You are not alone.  On the GLBT spectrum I am L and T.  I've done the B thing from time to time, but it is a very rare circumstance for a man to hold my interest (although I must say that I would be all over Neil Degrasse Tyson - sexy brain).

xD haha you're welcome x3

I'm Lesbian!
Nope, you're not alone;-) I don't usually tell others my orientation, but I'm an "L" in the lgbtq spectrum, but not very sexual. Have to really know someone on a soul level before can feel any sexual attraction.
I realized I was bisexual a couple of years ago, around 2013.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Ads

What's New?

Zaikan commented on Zaikan's group The Archives
"I've released two new sections today--"The Adaptability of Alternative Biochemistry"…"
28 minutes ago
Articles by Zaikan
37 minutes ago
The Dark Fires Red Flame commented on Emily's blog post Help me, please
"i really want to help in some way, but the issue is that i haven't had much experience with…"
1 hour ago
Article by Paul Stark

"Do you have a mission?"

Zohar answers, “My mission is simply the betterment of humankind. I live for the progress you make…See More
1 hour ago
Article by Mavi'nin Sesi

ArchAngel Chamuel Message for 23-28 Oct 2017

Open your wings, fly! Rise up for a while from what you are inside. Go higher, from all the details…See More
1 hour ago
Article by Emily

Help me, please

I really just want to know what's happening to me. I just want to learn the truth. I thought that…See More
1 hour ago
Stephen Corbett loved Joshua's video
2 hours ago
Mark Fragola posted a discussion

Letting go of everything

Im starting to let go of everything related to physicality even physical desires, It may just be my…See More
2 hours ago
Andrew beane updated their profile
3 hours ago
Joshua posted videos
4 hours ago
Omnicentrist posted a video

Remember Who You Are.... (For First Wave Indigos Only) 02-04-15

Remember the UV-Realm....and your position there??? It's time to remember who you REALLY are and what you came here to do! - www.FirstWaveIndigos.com
4 hours ago
Paul Stark and Turquoise Water are now friends
4 hours ago

© 2017   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service