how many gay starrseeds are on here or im the only one?

talk with me and get to know me. especially if you're a girl
;) LOL.

Tags: bisexual, gay, lesbian, lgbt, pride, starseeds

Views: 378

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am panromantic/pansexual so I am gay for a few. :)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Ads

What's New?

Joseph replied to Paul Smeenis's discussion Petition calling on White House to recognize Antifa as terrorists has 80k+ signatures
31 minutes ago
Bronwyn GOulding left a comment for Jay Vincent Ahih Jaihi Fesaha
57 minutes ago
Akanahe' eh yeDyahlaneeEssassani replied to Paul Smeenis's discussion Petition calling on White House to recognize Antifa as terrorists has 80k+ signatures
1 hour ago
Chloe Pulsipher loved BlueNight S's discussion You are God, you are the devil.
1 hour ago
Lady Aquanine replied to Paul Smeenis's discussion Petition calling on White House to recognize Antifa as terrorists has 80k+ signatures
1 hour ago
Akanahe' eh yeDyahlaneeEssassani replied to Paul Smeenis's discussion Petition calling on White House to recognize Antifa as terrorists has 80k+ signatures
1 hour ago
Joseph replied to Paul Smeenis's discussion Petition calling on White House to recognize Antifa as terrorists has 80k+ signatures
1 hour ago
2 hours ago
2 hours ago
2 hours ago
2 hours ago
Black Mamba616 replied to Black Mamba616's discussion andromedan starseeds....
2 hours ago

© 2017   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service