I've been seeing synchronicities constantly for a couple of years. They have taught and healed me in ways I'd need hours to tell someone fully about.  They will 'talk' to me until I burn out from overload, then leave me to recuperate for a few days, then start the process over again. They lead me to satori and extreme spiritual catharsis something close to... daily, or weekly at most.

I've had a couple-few times when it seemed like I asked them the 'wrong' question (such as "who are you?" and "did I incarnate here on purpose with a mission or was it a roulette (etc)?", and rather than even so much as a dim and incomprehensible sign, I'll hear a very stark silence from 'it' or 'them' for an extended period, and see very few syncs at all while I obsess about this single question that I think may turn any other pursuit on its head. I go to the root like that. It truly is like a spigot gets turned off. I'll give this (hopefully) higher power the benefit of the doubt, and think "I must have had unharmonious intentions" and the like even if I don't particularly believe I did; but If I've truly been 'chosen' by a benevolent force, it will be glad and proud of one of its 'chosen contactees' to see caution and skepticism such as this so I ask this with the straightest spine possible:

How do you know without doubt that your messages are with fully benevolent intentions, rather than being manipulations? All possibilities are on the table.

Views: 611

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

No they haven't gone away, they've been here for about 2 years now. I expect with time they will cease, but I don't know. I tend to keep myself distracted these days because of it. 

Let me give some bit of advice, even if my experience was bad: If you do not know for sure that it is coming from infinite love, then do not listen or it could one day rip your mind apart. Imagine seeing these lighthearted signs for a year, then suddenly you look to them in your time of deep fear and worry, and you hear the worst. It is what happened for me and in that moment you will completely fail. You must find the infinit elove connection an dthe knowing (i'm not talking about feeling i'm talking about knowing), then you will be alright. 

I'm sorry. Thank you for your advice, it sounds extremely sincere. I will definitely up the bar on what I need to sense before I alter my life in any way as a result of these.

RSS

Ads

If ISN has helped you on your path to awakening and greater understanding...please consider a donation of your choice. Namaste

What's New?

Plasma commented on Seed Of Erra's photo
Thumbnail

We Know What You Are Hillary

"Of course I am quick. Someone has to tell it like it is. I only ever take responsibility for my…"
14 minutes ago
layaa posted photos
29 minutes ago
peace2theworld replied to Ireland Moon's discussion Spiritual tricks
"That's a strange question. Maybe try restating it. Is english your native language? It makes…"
47 minutes ago
OfStarsAndShadows is now friends with Reno and Malcolm Hazel
57 minutes ago
peace2theworld left a comment for Plasma
"Haha, you are a bit of a strange sag :D , I'm sag too Love that leather look,lol I knew i was…"
58 minutes ago
Rolf Jørgensen replied to Ireland Moon's discussion Spiritual tricks
"Hi Ireland Moon Its simple "they" want to eat your "soul" and chain your spirit…"
1 hour ago
sothis73 and kristy cragen are now friends
1 hour ago
sothis73 replied to sothis73's discussion Free Q&A-Sirian Perspective-Hall of Records/Egyptian
"Hi All, Thank you for your questions, I will be occupied for the next several days so responses may…"
1 hour ago

© 2017   Created by Venus Ray (Yshatar).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service