Greetings Star Seeds,

I am known as "I.Q. Hunk" or  "IQ" on the web. Joe Ordinary by day but Occult Asteroid Astrologer by night. I have pioneered the use of Asteroids in hitherto unchartered territories like Earthquake Astrology, Volcanoes, Sociopath Abusers/Psychopaths/Illuminati Charts, Karmic Soul Mates, True Love Soul Mates, Past Life Analysis, Soul Groups and even determination of Star Seeds/Psychic Talents using Natal Charts. I also dabble in Numerology, Lexigramming (finding phrases from birthname that throw light on Soul Purpose] ,and creating custom visualizations to activate Neuropeptide Molecules for Self Improvement/Healing.

Anybody interested in knowing their Astrological Chart Highlights, do let me know your birthdate, birthtimes and birthplace, I will post the salient points in this forum itself.

I also write here:

On Earthquakes here: http://www.linda-goodman.com/ubb/Forum24/HTML/203136.html
Answers to Questions posted here for free: http://www.linda-goodman.com/ubb/Forum24/HTML/000862.html

Articles: http://www.tamsoft.co.in/articles.html 

I am also interested in the phenomenon of "Kuiper Belt Aliens". As per research so far,  KBA have both Lion People, Galactic Federation teams and Insectoids in their midst. Apparently they are waiting for certain Earth Changes before initiating their plans.  I hope you all are aware of this KBA development. Clairvoyants have been able to spot entities through telepathic scans.

best regds,

TMS

Views: 12483

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey! :D

Thanx for the reading! just i'm curious if that reptitian DNA you suspect about, would also have to do with my soul's origin, or is it only on this incarnation? bcuz funny thing; once i went to a pet store and started watching reptiles and they reacted at me like little puppies and they tried to reach me thru the glass of their terrariums xD so cute xD or (maybe just my conection to animals in general)

And about that service to "self causes" i usually believe that thinking about myself is not that fulfilling and a bit selfish; maybe i need to get to get over that and be more ambitous and think about myself a bit more?
Connie's Reading
==========
I took the average of your birth times. Interestingly, you too like Pam are an Aries Rising, and you have Chiron [The Wounded Healer and Teacher of occult wisdom to the gods/demigods] in the 12th, meaning a hidden destiny to master occult sciences. Aries is one of the best Ascendants to have as it gives seemingly infinite energy to motivate others, strive as entrepreneurs and be brutally honest and courageous. Like many other StarSeeds whose charts we have seen, you too have an exactly aspected Asteroid AURA, opposed by Jupiter exact. This has to trigger the interest and ability to sense Auric Energies. With Pluto trine Moon and Neptune opposing Moon, you may have the additional abilities of Clairvoyance and a strong Pineal Gland for downloading advanced knowledge[PALLAS trine Moon].
You have True Node in Pisces, your Higher Self seriously wants you to be on the quest of the Spiritual Path.

Biggest past life issue is a mess up in Atlantis: Neptune in 29 Scorpio squares Atlantis conj REGULUS exactly.
You have witnessed the great Atlantean disasters or other such disasters/genocides in other planetary systems. You may have witnessed Genocides in post Atlantis civilizations, notably of Ancient Egypt prior to Moses. I say this because GIZA and Moon conjunct the deadly fixed Star of ALGOL.

Mars conjuncts Fixed Star FOMALHAUT for you, this is quite a blessed Angelic Star.
Sunflower Sower:
A beautiful Libran Lass sharing a birthday with Mahatma Gandhi, you are a prize catch for a man who knows his astrology.
Scorpio Rising + Mars in Leo + Venus in Scorpio = Yummy + Yummy + Very Yummy, and add to that the tempestous Moon conj Uranus in Scorpio, what a combo!

There is plenty of reptilian DNA indicated by the strong Scorpio but it is very likely that you have Sirian origins considering Asteroid DNA located right on Sirius. GIZA trines ATLANTIS and ISIS conj Saturn, this indicates a very prominent post-Atlantis lifeline in Ancient Egypt. ANGLE opposes GIZA, this is food for thought.
With AURA conjunct PALLAS, your 3rd Eye/Pineal Gland will be strong enough to possibly glimpse exact Auric Colours.
Mercury in 12th Scorpio can give you quite the investigative Mind.

True Node in 9th House Cancer i.e emotional satisfaction will only come from the Spiritual quest for Truth. You will travel to exotic countries as well in your service oriented or spiritual path.
Wow !
Thank you so much Dear TMS ! It means so much to me that you did this astrological chart for me !!!
I am so happy for this information !!! As a child my mother would talk many times about Aldebaran...and now it makes sense to me why her guides were making her do that :)))
Have a GREAT weekend my Dear friend and thanks a LOT !!!
Namaste

TMS said:
Cristina:
====
You seem to be a Cosmic Wanderer Soul with high chances of being an ALDEBARAN Star Seed [Asteroid DNA exactly conjuncts Aldebaran] , as Neptune in 12th conjuncts Ascendant and Asc conjuncts the Galactic Centre in 26 Sagittarius. Watch out for bouts of depression common to the 12th House Neptune folk, espeically since you also have Uranus in 12th Scorpio.
You have a beautiful AURA conj Venus aspect, you may see Auras when you feel the emotion of love very deeply.
Egyptian Past Lifeline is possible as HORUS exactly bisects Moon and Ascendant. Many wonderful and exact aspects exist, only a full reading will do justice to your chart. You certainly had an Atlantis lifeline where you may have utilized the techno-savvy Sirian Wisdom.

Sun is in a dangerous/accident prone degree of 4-5 Cancer, never be casual and avoid taking physical risks or doing difficult stunts as dares.
Thank you TMS for taking the time to do this reading for me.

This actually explains why I feel the need to keep clearing old karma.
Also about "You have witnessed the great Atlantean disasters or other such disasters/genocides in other planetary systems." I've had dreams/recollections (from a past life...may be a coincidence!) of a city much like Atlantis, a monumental building with tall white columns and people running away from the destruction. Go figure...

It is clear that my higher self is urging me to take the spiritual path...

Love and Light,
Connie

TMS said:
Connie's Reading
========== I took the average of your birth times. Interestingly, you too like Pam are an Aries Rising, and you have Chiron [The Wounded Healer and Teacher of occult wisdom to the gods/demigods] in the 12th, meaning a hidden destiny to master occult sciences. Aries is one of the best Ascendants to have as it gives seemingly infinite energy to motivate others, strive as entrepreneurs and be brutally honest and courageous. Like many other StarSeeds whose charts we have seen, you too have an exactly aspected Asteroid AURA, opposed by Jupiter exact. This has to trigger the interest and ability to sense Auric Energies. With Pluto trine Moon and Neptune opposing Moon, you may have the additional abilities of Clairvoyance and a strong Pineal Gland for downloading advanced knowledge[PALLAS trine Moon]. You have True Node in Pisces, your Higher Self seriously wants you to be on the quest of the Spiritual Path.

Biggest past life issue is a mess up in Atlantis: Neptune in 29 Scorpio squares Atlantis conj REGULUS exactly.
You have witnessed the great Atlanki7uitean disasters or other such disasters/genocides in other planetary systems. You may have witnessed Genocides in post Atlantis civilizations, notably of Ancient Egypt prior to Moses. I say this because GIZA and Moon conjunct the deadly fixed Star of ALGOL.

Mars conjuncts Fixed Star FOMALHAUT for you, this is quite a blessed Angelic Star.
hi TMS, i was born at 7:05am bradford, England August 4th 1982 ... namaste oh and my full name now is adam michael sykes but on my birth certificate it says adam michael marriott if this helps

thank you

namaste
Wow, this sounds interesting. A lot of the online birth charts are inaccurate, I think. I would like a accurate reading.
Name: Shawn Joseph Andrew
DOB: July 10th 1986
Time: 7:21 AM.
Take your time getting back to me! Thanks! :D
Sorry, and my location: Charlottetown, PEI, Canada.
Hi Adam, Jimmy and Shawn,
Will send you the snapshot readings this week.
best regds,
TMS
Welcome to the site.

I have been warning some of my friends about something come up in August as well but it was more based on the finical system, possible second stock market crash. There have been some serious signs of the super caldera in Yellow Stone National Park being more active. Volcanic activity and Earth Quakes could be the tip of the ice burg, if there is such a thing as Nibiru/Planet X coming back this way. Tropical Storms are by far not going to mild either.

I had a Starseed friend that went by the name of "Mockingbird" back in the mid 90's get married and I do believe headed off to India for awhile.

As for me, I am not sure if I am a starseed, I show the standard characteristics for the most part. I do recall a place not from here but I have had no type of visitation that I can recall of an alien nature. Dimensional and Angelic visitations is another story thou.

Keep up the good work, Volcanoes are going to be plentiful this year. And I find it Extremely Odd that there is no Tropical Storm heading to the Gulf of Mexico this time of year. Absolutely nothing, with the oil spill and everything, a storm heading that way would be ...agh hate to even think about it.
Dear TMS,

I am interested in what you have to say about my chart.

March 23 1983 20:33 PM
Jackson, Mississippi

Blessings
Matthew
Adam:
Leo Ascendant, Sun in Leo 12th House with Mercury also in Leo 12th House.
Leos with Leo Rising HAVE TO BE appreciated on a regular basis, for their genuine talents [and a little flattery is harmless] else they become depressed, especially those with 12th house Sun and Mercury.
Moon in Aquarius in Adam's case will lessen some of the need for appreciation, this bestows aloofness and keeps the emotions under check, plus allows a sophisticated technological talent to blossom in deep thought and during intense concentration.

Moon is in 6th though, this placement is notorious for being a "loser magnet". People with problems will find you top sob on your shoulder, and they will unconsciously know that you will give a sympathetic ear. The problem is this can drain you out. Know how to psychically protect yourself from other's depression.

Your true Node is in Cancer 11th House, so large scale Social Service is where you will be divinely helped to excel.
This Node conjuncts Sirius, so you could be a Sirian Star Seed, but I see that Venus and Kaali are close, this can mean plenty of Reptilian DNA as well in your genetic structure.

Marts conj Jupiter is in 3rd so you can become an excellent PR/Communications Expert/Public Speaker if you overcome hidden self esteem issues.

Saturn conj PALLAS exact, you might become extremely psychic after age 30.
===============================================================================================================
Jimmy:
You must have overcome several battles in life already because of your Sun conj Saturn in 12th House, and having Mercury in 12th Sagittarius opposed by Chiron. Yours is the chart of a spiritual warrior, and you will use the luck that the Sagittarius Ascendant gives you appropriately. You will be very well established after your 30th birthday when Saturn retrun transit is complete and all karmic debts have been paid. You have Jupiter in second house, you could come from a rich family or earn easily. Hence you can activate Laws of Abundance [by seeding money] and painlessly clear out any karmic debt.

Even Venus is in 12th, and Uranus and Neptune in first, this can create topsy turvy events, severe depression at times, BUT Moon is in 5th Aries, giving you emotional joy when you most need it. In certain cases, Venus in 12th can give unbelievable great health.

GIZA and ATLANTIS conjunct, it is thus highly probable that you were an Atlantis Survivor who became an Ancient Egyptian early settler. You have SPIRIT conj SUMERIA, so that is another lifeline that has had a huge impact. Your AURA conjuncts True Node, and this could give you extra sensory perception [Mercury in 12th adds to the ESP]

You are destined to discover and establish amazing truths, insights, ancient knowledge etc. Perhaps you will even be published some day.

===============================================================================================================
Shawn:
Another Leo Ascendant with 12th House Sun but with Sun in Cancer. Sun conjuncts ATLANTIS exact, so you know you were there and had a prominent role in that civilization. You have Moon conjunct PALLAS exact, this can give extraordinary "industrial strength" psychic powers, clairvoyance, clairaudience, vivid futuristic dreams etc.
Your True Node is in Aries 9th House. Do not be too selfless, learn to indulge yourself and your needs in balance. Learn to be a bit selfish. learn to enjoy attention given to you without getting conceited. And ultimately, trust your spiritual discoveries, you have a higher probability of finding the truth. You may travel very well in the quest for knowledge. Dont think you are less than a Drunvalvo or an Ashaya Deane or some other Ascendant Master claiming 1000 dollar Seminar freak. You will unveil much more valuable information than others, especially about Ancient Civilizations/Cultures. Your heart and ambitions are in the right place with Mars in 6th House Capricorn steadfastly helping you achieve your ideals.
Saturn in 4th Sagittarius is a pain but any problems related to it in settling down or having a settled family life, they get resolved after age 30 when the Saturn return transit gets completed.
As per Vedic Theory, you have just completed or are on the verge of completing a "Saturn 7 Cycle". The last few months of this cycle are said to be very painful and can create severe illnesses, financial losses etc. So be on guard.
And watch out for the number one enemy of 12th House Suns: Depression.

Now the three of you, just notice your birth times and birth years. All born between 7 and 7:30 AM, in years 1982,1985,1986. And you posted your natal info one after the other. And all of you have Sun + Mercury in the 12th House. How statistically cool is that? It is a signal to keep in touch and exchange notes in your evolutionary path.

best regds,
TMS

RSS

Ads

© 2014   Created by Yshatar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service