Namaste,

Many of us have special abilities to keep this site - ISN running smoothly.

I would request to use your special powers to heal it.

Begin with a 3 minute meditation with visualisation of a healthy ISN site as soon as you read this thread.

Let there be Peace. No arguments.

As the 6 celestial bodies are in retrograde we all are going through a phase of turmoil, from April 17 2016 till May 29th 2016 is the peak of this. We need to keep calm, and take no decisions.

Just enjoy the special-effects of the Solar System while you are from other star system.

Om Tat Sat

Tags: retrograde

Views: 176

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I send the Violet Flame into the site ...and into all the net....

Creates the Infinite Upon All of the Site And It Extensions to raise it Spiritual vibration and assist resolving issue fully and exponentially in total absolute Infiniteness up until the infinite. 

For ISN: Love ~ Peace ~ Harmony ~ Wisdom ~ Kindness ~ Compassion ~ flow through in this Now.

Any disrupting or divisive energies dissolve Now. Any attachments of less than pure love dissolve now, in the Blue Flame of truth and protection, the White Flame of divine light, the Violet Flame of transformation.

An imperishable Golden Star born of the love, goodwill and appreciation of the many shines in the ISN hub, and radiates throughout the site and all interactions here, and ripples out throughout the world. 

And so it IS.  <3

RSS

Ads

If ISN has helped you on your path to awakening and greater understanding...please consider a donation of your choice. Namaste

What's New?

Amber Diamond loved Venus Ray (Yshatar)'s group Starseeds From Sirius
2 minutes ago
Tanner replied to sothis73's discussion Free Q&A-Sirian Perspective-Hall of Records/Egyptian
"I have been reluctant to ask another question, since you are doing this for free and I dont want to…"
9 minutes ago
Brandy Jones replied to Brandy Jones's discussion Wired backwards? I do a lot of things backwards.
"I was told the same thing when I tried to play baseball in school.  I didn't improve…"
40 minutes ago
Tanner replied to Brandy Jones's discussion Wired backwards? I do a lot of things backwards.
"Also, when I play video games, I can only play with inverted y axis look. Up is down and down is…"
45 minutes ago
Brandy Jones replied to Brandy Jones's discussion Wired backwards? I do a lot of things backwards.
"Thanks for your response!"
45 minutes ago
Tanner replied to Brandy Jones's discussion Wired backwards? I do a lot of things backwards.
"When I was a kid, I joined little league baseball and started on Tee-ball. My mom was on the…"
48 minutes ago
Seed Of Erra commented on Arcturian Wolf aka Scott's photo
Thumbnail

17 - 1

"I'm stealing this one ok? lol hugs"
51 minutes ago
peace2theworld replied to Brandy Jones's discussion Wired backwards? I do a lot of things backwards.
"but not just crown chakra opened both crown+earth chakra... true humility, admitting they knew…"
55 minutes ago

© 2017   Created by Venus Ray (Yshatar).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service