As I write this I am laying on the floor in agony. Jusy got back from the hospital. Gave me some cortisone for the inflamation

If anyone can send some healing energy this way I'd appreciate it. My sciatica in my left leg is excruciating. Can't sleep, can't sit on the couch.

Thanks in advance

Views: 122

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Get well soon.

Blessings.

Healing sent...:)

Hey guys, I definately felt a wave of energy hitting me last night. Haven't felt one like that since I got my reiki attunement.

Thanks again.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Ads

What's New?

Black Mamba616 replied to Black Mamba616's discussion andromedan starseeds....
5 minutes ago
Joseph replied to Paul Smeenis's discussion Petition calling on White House to recognize Antifa as terrorists has 80k+ signatures
34 minutes ago
Bronwyn GOulding left a comment for Jay Vincent Ahih Jaihi Fesaha
1 hour ago
Akanahe' eh yeDyahlaneeEssassani replied to Paul Smeenis's discussion Petition calling on White House to recognize Antifa as terrorists has 80k+ signatures
1 hour ago
Chloe Pulsipher loved BlueNight S's discussion You are God, you are the devil.
1 hour ago
Lady Aquanine replied to Paul Smeenis's discussion Petition calling on White House to recognize Antifa as terrorists has 80k+ signatures
1 hour ago
Akanahe' eh yeDyahlaneeEssassani replied to Paul Smeenis's discussion Petition calling on White House to recognize Antifa as terrorists has 80k+ signatures
1 hour ago
Joseph replied to Paul Smeenis's discussion Petition calling on White House to recognize Antifa as terrorists has 80k+ signatures
1 hour ago
2 hours ago
2 hours ago
2 hours ago
2 hours ago

© 2017   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service