_

I was wondering if someone could help me with a slight situation i've been having for the past little bit. I am trying to research it myself but for some reason I can't do anything without a name..
I found out that I have 6 demons around me, one wants my soul and I can't get names of any of them. I have saged my area so many times that it's ridiculous. I was wondering if anyone knew any way to draw them out so I can see exactly what I'm facing.

Tags: demons, spirits

Views: 558

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You can call out "I call light to myself now, anything not of the light or my highest good leave me now" I can help with some meditation techniques if you want. You can repeat this over and over until you start to feel better. If you want the whole thing let me know.

Deletion is an eight step process that is rooted in having unconditional love, acceptance and a deep forgiveness. It consists of:
Eliminate
Set Free
Make independent
Release
Protect(so the negative effect will not return)
Forgive
Forget
Unconditional Love

This is accessing a function within the internal aspects of you as a human being, the command is used, in many ways as a mantra or positive affirmation, to enable
a very deliberate action to quickly change your physical experience.

This happens automatically as we connect to the right information, just as if someone who meditates on a life problem with acceptance and forgiveness ends up having all the right solutions appear to them, it requires no real effort, it already took place.

But since you have a question, there is an energy creating it.

First I feel you have never had change happen this quickly before. The experience is new, so you only need to accept the previously unseen possibilities for change.

Second I feel like you have a blockage to not doing what used to work for you, because that was the only way you used to get to the right result, any new way that you don't know your self will be entering unfamiliar territory and trigger some experiences in your spirit of being killed for trespassing and invading others countries.

Third I feel that you have some grief blocking a further deepening of the forgiveness in relation to your self, this stems from blaming your self for losing people in your family to the harshness of life, in your other lifetimes that is.

The cumulative energy is just anything and everything that comes from anywhere and everywhere, including, but not exclusive to, ancestors, descendants, parents, siblings, children, cultural, collective and religious influences that you resonate with and relates to the energy we have traced down as the true reason, source and cause of your experience. More often than not, energy of traumatic experiences will be stored within your body, mind and soul and when you experience as little as a thought of an event it can all be triggered to surface, giving us a huge overreaction.

All this happens by connecting to the sequence that is indicated by energetic weakness, located through the utilization of insight.
Now I don't know how much it helps, but I've read these:

1. https://books.google.com/books?id=MCYWAAAAYAAJ&pg=PA197#v=onepa...

"Vade retrò, Satanas! Vade retrò, in nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spirtus Sancti!"

"Go back, Satan! Go back, in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost."

"And scarcely had he pronounced the secret exorcism than a crash as loud as thunder shook the walls of the room; and when the holy man and his astonished companions looked vainly for the figure of the demon-squire, they only saw a heap of smouldering ashes, and they were all obliged to hold their noses to keep out the pestiferous stink of brimstone which nearly smothered them all.

2. http://www.gutenberg.org/files/3455/3455-h/3455-h.htm

“In naam van onzen Heer Jezus Christus, ga van hier. Doet nimmer meer een mensch kwaad, die Maria, de Moeder Gods dient.”

Toen scheidde de duivel, en van hem bleef niets dan stank.

"In the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, go from here. Do not any more harm any man, who Mary, the Mother-of-God serves."

Then the devil fell apart, and nothing remained of him than stink" (smell of sulfur/brimstone in particular)

Death :)

Love and Blessings
Vidar

Jørgen said:
Deletion is an eight step process that is rooted in having unconditional love, acceptance and a deep forgiveness. It consists of:
Eliminate
Set Free
Make independent
Release
Protect(so the negative effect will not return)
Forgive
Forget
Unconditional Love

This is accessing a function within the internal aspects of you as a human being, the command is used, in many ways as a mantra or positive affirmation, to enable
a very deliberate action to quickly change your physical experience.

This happens automatically as we connect to the right information, just as if someone who meditates on a life problem with acceptance and forgiveness ends up having all the right solutions appear to them, it requires no real effort, it already took place.

But since you have a question, there is an energy creating it.

First I feel you have never had change happen this quickly before. The experience is new, so you only need to accept the previously unseen possibilities for change.

Second I feel like you have a blockage to not doing what used to work for you, because that was the only way you used to get to the right result, any new way that you don't know your self will be entering unfamiliar territory and trigger some experiences in your spirit of being killed for trespassing and invading others countries.

Third I feel that you have some grief blocking a further deepening of the forgiveness in relation to your self, this stems from blaming your self for losing people in your family to the harshness of life, in your other lifetimes that is.

The cumulative energy is just anything and everything that comes from anywhere and everywhere, including, but not exclusive to, ancestors, descendants, parents, siblings, children, cultural, collective and religious influences that you resonate with and relates to the energy we have traced down as the true reason, source and cause of your experience. More often than not, energy of traumatic experiences will be stored within your body, mind and soul and when you experience as little as a thought of an event it can all be triggered to surface, giving us a huge overreaction.

All this happens by connecting to the sequence that is indicated by energetic weakness, located through the utilization of insight.

Crystals are a great way to bring more positive energy into your life, here are some helpful resources:

http://www.healing-crystals-for-you.com/
http://www.healingcrystals.com/
http://heavenandearthjewelry.com/Stone-Properties-Crystal-Informati...

Aegirine is supposed to be particularly helpful for releasing negative attachments: http://www.metaguides.net/pbos003.jpg

I'm a backlog converter so I have little issues with this aside from the big guys. 

My methods can't be used by everyone because it isn't in their Nature to understand nor fill their experience with such garbage, not without such a thing bringing them down, and so this kind of person couldn't be someone who transmutes energy backlogs.

I would break my method down to a science but I see no purpose in doing that here, so for you, all I can say is familiarize yourself with the energies of any and all entities, feel what you are without the influence of their presence and what you are with. Listen to your life experiences mostly, but also try taking in the wisdom of others. Use methods you find useful to deal with them over time.

this link on barrier work basics may help.

https://truthofself.com/groups/psychic-defence/forum/topic/barrier-...

I could probably be more helpful and accurate if I wanted but, I've got a headache and I'm pooped @ 6am with no sleep so... maybe another time, hck hck hck!

fist off demons is a broad category term. and some demons are not harmful. even if they are creatures/ beings of void. some demons are being of chaos. void and chaos are different.
are they hurting you? if so in what way?
i need details to help you. if they are truly overstepping their bounds of laws i will help where i can. do know that some e. s can give off the presents of demons. not all ets are good and have odd physiology.
remember that the spirits live in our world too and just they are there does not mean they are evil even though some can be mischievous. i have helped a few people get along with spirit room mates and help them live in harmony vs chaos of each of them upsetting each other. as for banishing anything all attachments have a body. wither it be a line, a seal, rune or other its finding on what plane or dimension its on is the trick

Before anyone think what they think i have to say theres a grain,bigger or smaller of truth in all paths and religions, so, you would be successful in using the blood of Jesus over you/to cleanse you/protect etc, cast out in the name, you will also be successful with calling on the Hosts of GodSource to help you, with this 'any dark fragments, energies and entities that are NOT within the laws of God and the Creation leave my space(you can shorten it) it clears simp,y anything and everything. Darkness MUST go. Its a spiritual law. They simply cant stay as its too high frequency, and all of a sudden, like get the blanket off them. The most dark can linger the longest, some try fiddle, but just continue and they have to leave. The only thing though, is you have to say this all the time/alot as there are so many critters and dark these days. Salt circle will give you a short break so will be near eaters. Look up free book online Dione Fortune "psychic selfdefence". Www.sacredserpent.net as well you must know though, you have to close the gate they got in.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Ads

What's New?

adeomus commented on adeomus's group Sorcerous Beings, Mixed and in the Cracks ?
"exactly ! things like that !!!  : D but one after the other.......... i looked out…"
9 minutes ago
chris replied to chris's discussion So i have found my mission, or at least one of them.
"well the universe is helping me to die but its also stopping it at the same time"
16 minutes ago
Lingyat Raja replied to Glitch's discussion Oneness or brainwashing?
"Damn you have been through a lot! Have to say u have a very strong soul. so brave of u to share all…"
28 minutes ago
Quantum Light replied to Tain's discussion Exopolitics today
"cool"
1 hour ago
Source Shard replied to Glitch's discussion Oneness or brainwashing?
"You're not wrong. Hive mind is a form of oneness. Just look at ants and bees. No…"
1 hour ago
Source Shard replied to Apollymi's discussion this site not what i expected
"As i recall, you were not keen on hearing out my experiences. Not only you but others but i just…"
1 hour ago
Turquoise Water commented on adeomus's group Sorcerous Beings, Mixed and in the Cracks ?
"Ha ha! Just a LITTLE thing that happened to me today. I was grocery shopping and happened to get…"
1 hour ago
Atylmo posted a video

Powers Of The Mind! (What we all can actually do!)

Manifest Wealth, Health, Love & Happiness: ➡️ http://youarecreators.org/manifestation-miracle/ Purchase YouAreCreators best selling books here: ►222 Prosperi...
1 hour ago

© 2018   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service