I was wondering if someone could help me with a slight situation i've been having for the past little bit. I am trying to research it myself but for some reason I can't do anything without a name..
I found out that I have 6 demons around me, one wants my soul and I can't get names of any of them. I have saged my area so many times that it's ridiculous. I was wondering if anyone knew any way to draw them out so I can see exactly what I'm facing.

Tags: demons, spirits

Views: 411

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You can call out "I call light to myself now, anything not of the light or my highest good leave me now" I can help with some meditation techniques if you want. You can repeat this over and over until you start to feel better. If you want the whole thing let me know.

Deletion is an eight step process that is rooted in having unconditional love, acceptance and a deep forgiveness. It consists of:
Eliminate
Set Free
Make independent
Release
Protect(so the negative effect will not return)
Forgive
Forget
Unconditional Love

This is accessing a function within the internal aspects of you as a human being, the command is used, in many ways as a mantra or positive affirmation, to enable
a very deliberate action to quickly change your physical experience.

This happens automatically as we connect to the right information, just as if someone who meditates on a life problem with acceptance and forgiveness ends up having all the right solutions appear to them, it requires no real effort, it already took place.

But since you have a question, there is an energy creating it.

First I feel you have never had change happen this quickly before. The experience is new, so you only need to accept the previously unseen possibilities for change.

Second I feel like you have a blockage to not doing what used to work for you, because that was the only way you used to get to the right result, any new way that you don't know your self will be entering unfamiliar territory and trigger some experiences in your spirit of being killed for trespassing and invading others countries.

Third I feel that you have some grief blocking a further deepening of the forgiveness in relation to your self, this stems from blaming your self for losing people in your family to the harshness of life, in your other lifetimes that is.

The cumulative energy is just anything and everything that comes from anywhere and everywhere, including, but not exclusive to, ancestors, descendants, parents, siblings, children, cultural, collective and religious influences that you resonate with and relates to the energy we have traced down as the true reason, source and cause of your experience. More often than not, energy of traumatic experiences will be stored within your body, mind and soul and when you experience as little as a thought of an event it can all be triggered to surface, giving us a huge overreaction.

All this happens by connecting to the sequence that is indicated by energetic weakness, located through the utilization of insight.
Now I don't know how much it helps, but I've read these:

1. https://books.google.com/books?id=MCYWAAAAYAAJ&pg=PA197#v=onepa...

"Vade retrò, Satanas! Vade retrò, in nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spirtus Sancti!"

"Go back, Satan! Go back, in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost."

"And scarcely had he pronounced the secret exorcism than a crash as loud as thunder shook the walls of the room; and when the holy man and his astonished companions looked vainly for the figure of the demon-squire, they only saw a heap of smouldering ashes, and they were all obliged to hold their noses to keep out the pestiferous stink of brimstone which nearly smothered them all.

2. http://www.gutenberg.org/files/3455/3455-h/3455-h.htm

“In naam van onzen Heer Jezus Christus, ga van hier. Doet nimmer meer een mensch kwaad, die Maria, de Moeder Gods dient.”

Toen scheidde de duivel, en van hem bleef niets dan stank.

"In the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, go from here. Do not any more harm any man, who Mary, the Mother-of-God serves."

Then the devil fell apart, and nothing remained of him than stink" (smell of sulfur/brimstone in particular)

Death :)

Love and Blessings
Vidar

Jørgen said:
Deletion is an eight step process that is rooted in having unconditional love, acceptance and a deep forgiveness. It consists of:
Eliminate
Set Free
Make independent
Release
Protect(so the negative effect will not return)
Forgive
Forget
Unconditional Love

This is accessing a function within the internal aspects of you as a human being, the command is used, in many ways as a mantra or positive affirmation, to enable
a very deliberate action to quickly change your physical experience.

This happens automatically as we connect to the right information, just as if someone who meditates on a life problem with acceptance and forgiveness ends up having all the right solutions appear to them, it requires no real effort, it already took place.

But since you have a question, there is an energy creating it.

First I feel you have never had change happen this quickly before. The experience is new, so you only need to accept the previously unseen possibilities for change.

Second I feel like you have a blockage to not doing what used to work for you, because that was the only way you used to get to the right result, any new way that you don't know your self will be entering unfamiliar territory and trigger some experiences in your spirit of being killed for trespassing and invading others countries.

Third I feel that you have some grief blocking a further deepening of the forgiveness in relation to your self, this stems from blaming your self for losing people in your family to the harshness of life, in your other lifetimes that is.

The cumulative energy is just anything and everything that comes from anywhere and everywhere, including, but not exclusive to, ancestors, descendants, parents, siblings, children, cultural, collective and religious influences that you resonate with and relates to the energy we have traced down as the true reason, source and cause of your experience. More often than not, energy of traumatic experiences will be stored within your body, mind and soul and when you experience as little as a thought of an event it can all be triggered to surface, giving us a huge overreaction.

All this happens by connecting to the sequence that is indicated by energetic weakness, located through the utilization of insight.

Crystals are a great way to bring more positive energy into your life, here are some helpful resources:

http://www.healing-crystals-for-you.com/
http://www.healingcrystals.com/
http://heavenandearthjewelry.com/Stone-Properties-Crystal-Informati...

Aegirine is supposed to be particularly helpful for releasing negative attachments: http://www.metaguides.net/pbos003.jpg

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Ads

What's New?

Oliver Henderson posted discussions
59 minutes ago
Light Storm loved Liam's discussion Portals: 2017, Atlantis Rising
1 hour ago
Light Storm loved Oliver Henderson's discussion I met some Aliens in a dream? // Dream interpretation/thoughts would be appreciated
1 hour ago
Larissa Rodrigues and Tarielarwen are now friends
2 hours ago
Daniel Rønjom replied to bellarose starseed 84's discussion just for fun ............................. whats yours? .... . i am wise lady/lord of atlantis
"Polly"
3 hours ago
Leppender replied to Jonathan Stier's discussion Would you want to know?
"Speaking from a Christian perspective it's hard enough willingly choosing to a life of service…"
3 hours ago
Trippy E.T loved Shalim's discussion you might be a starseed if.....
3 hours ago
Vidar den Tavse replied to bellarose starseed 84's discussion just for fun ............................. whats yours? .... . i am wise lady/lord of atlantis
"Mine is Light"
3 hours ago
Vidar den Tavse replied to Jonathan Stier's discussion Would you want to know?
"Isa was a spirit and lightpartice from the sun mixed together who became flesh and mortal. Love…"
3 hours ago
ArhyLis commented on Zaikan's blog post An Analysis of Alien Prospects: The Fundamental Nature of Life
"To think and reflect on a superearth's aerial ecology... if such is really true, that would…"
3 hours ago
Leppender replied to Oliver Henderson's discussion I met some Aliens in a dream? // Dream interpretation/thoughts would be appreciated
"I am glad to have helped, and that my interpretation suited your inner self. May your journey…"
4 hours ago
ArhyLis loved Zaikan's blog post An Analysis of Alien Prospects: The Fundamental Nature of Life
4 hours ago

© 2017   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service