Hi my name is Leilani from New York! I'm really hoping to make new spiritual friends here and you all seem to be so open and friendly! I've been lurking for a while but now I'm ready to jump in and meet new people! What a beautiful site!

Views: 22

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Leilani, this is an awesome site, isnt it? Good on you for jumping in. You will meet plenty of awesome people here, who will be only too happy to assist you and guide you in any way that they can. Welcome, my new friend. :)

welcome to our family,feel free to ask anything you want :D

RSS

Ads

If ISN has helped you on your path to awakening and greater understanding...please consider a donation of your choice. Namaste

What's New?

Twisted Soul posted photos
3 minutes ago
Seed Of Erra replied to Cal's discussion ASCENSION SYMPTOMS (Coming on Strong)
"I've read this list before and can relate to almost all of them. Most DNA activation symptoms…"
10 minutes ago
Seed Of Erra loved Cal's discussion ASCENSION SYMPTOMS (Coming on Strong)
17 minutes ago
Artist Starseed posted a photo
18 minutes ago
✶≋Sierah≋✶ loved The Great Sea's discussion What Are You Doing to Help?
25 minutes ago
✶≋Sierah≋✶ loved The Great Sea's discussion What Have You Found Particularly Useful?
26 minutes ago
Seed Of Erra loved ROCKY's discussion Do you resonate with these characteristics of Cosmic Starseeds?
32 minutes ago
Commander Randy replied to √ℓἇ∂ἇ ኔጡ።'s discussion Are UFOs Real? Listen to These Montana Sheriffs! and others experiences..
39 minutes ago
moonfruit loved Jesie's photo
46 minutes ago
Micle posted a discussion

Who messaged me about fairies and wings?

Sorry mods and admins and person im looking for if this breaks any rules or bothers anyone, someone…See More
57 minutes ago
✶≋Sierah≋✶ posted a photo

Raincity Aug 31st

One of my favourite corners. Behind where I was standing is where they filmed the old book store…
1 hour ago
Seed Of Erra commented on joshua adrian herr's video
Thumbnail

Megadeth - Sweating Bullets

"YEAH!! Love this band. tanks for the upload"
1 hour ago

© 2016   Created by Yshatar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service