Hi my name is Leilani from New York! I'm really hoping to make new spiritual friends here and you all seem to be so open and friendly! I've been lurking for a while but now I'm ready to jump in and meet new people! What a beautiful site!

Views: 22

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Leilani, this is an awesome site, isnt it? Good on you for jumping in. You will meet plenty of awesome people here, who will be only too happy to assist you and guide you in any way that they can. Welcome, my new friend. :)

welcome to our family,feel free to ask anything you want :D

RSS

Ads

If ISN has helped you on your path to awakening and greater understanding...please consider a donation of your choice. Namaste

What's New?

Joanna replied to Silent Silver Moon Owl's discussion OUR REALITY HAS JUST CHANGED!! READ MORE ON THE MANDELA EFFECT in the group Sorcerous Beings, Mixed and in the Cracks ?
"Or it could be that such a simulation is both engineered/imposed and collectively co-created,…"
39 seconds ago
Living Light replied to Masereth's discussion Voyagers books by Ashayana Deane
"I think her work has something  to do with Keylontic…"
6 minutes ago
Joanna replied to Silent Silver Moon Owl's discussion OUR REALITY HAS JUST CHANGED!! READ MORE ON THE MANDELA EFFECT in the group Sorcerous Beings, Mixed and in the Cracks ?
"That's interesting, Addy. The Matrix movies are deeply embedded in the collective psyche…"
9 minutes ago
Joanna loved ✶≋Sierah≋✶'s photo
19 minutes ago
Joanna replied to adeomus's discussion Hmm...is Someone Preparing Us ? in the group Sorcerous Beings, Mixed and in the Cracks ?
"Hi Addy, regarding CERN and their intention to open 'black holes', and as one scientist…"
23 minutes ago
Namaia - dancerontheedge loved rumi's discussion Channeling is almost always wrong? is that true? Please clarify.
44 minutes ago
Living Light replied to Masereth's discussion Voyagers books by Ashayana Deane
"I had not heard of her before, but I enjoyed the vid.  She is interesting, but there is no way…"
46 minutes ago
Anharatas and ༺Birdy༻ are now friends
47 minutes ago
ForestsAndStars replied to ForestsAndStars's discussion Looking for a supportive friend
"Hello, sorry for the month+ late reply xD; sometimes i just am not very good at talking and i give…"
49 minutes ago
i am love replied to rumi's discussion Channeling is almost always wrong? is that true? Please clarify.
"Most who claim to have psychic abilities are delusional at best..because these people have no idea…"
54 minutes ago
Living Light commented on Angela coco 's photo
Thumbnail

I got the same E-mail.

"yep, there is something dodgy about this guy...send this info to the admins so they can kick him…"
55 minutes ago
Joanna replied to rumi's discussion Channeling is almost always wrong? is that true? Please clarify.
"Hi Rumi, many channelings have been compromised to varying degrees, some a little, some a lot, by…"
58 minutes ago

© 2016   Created by Yshatar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service