Hello

Health and healing readings channeling archangel raphael. Specific about physical. health.

This should be fun.

If you want a reading comment below.

Shanti Joy

Views: 2279

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am having a lot of tea. You are right, got to stop caffeine, thank you :)

Hey yes I was torn there tea or coffea. I woyld also love a message from you.

Shanti Joy

Hi, Joy,,,,I would love a reading...thanks a lot...

Joy , the message I get for you is Kuan Yin. Compassion. I feel this card asks for you to have more compassion for yourself and others too. I feel you just underwent a process and there was a completion, now it is time to open the heart there, beginning to balance a bit of purple energy for you. I feel purple color comes through the aura. so let your aura shine and bring in loving energies by opening the heart. Bring more compassion for self to heal fully. 

Advice. Heart chakra. Again like the earlier message, I feel open your heart to re balance your energy and have more love , compassion and patience for yourself. This will ease your mind for the highest good.

Use your natural Healing abilities. Use healing gifts on self and others, especially others, could be small animals or others who are in suffering and pain. This will heal you in return and ease you as well. Use your gifts to open the more and seek angelic guidance for yourself.

I hope this resonates somehow. blessings <3 :) ^_^

Hi joy joined today, would love to hear from you if you have anything for me
Love and light X
Hello joy, I would absolutely love one, thank you so much! Much love
Hi Joy!
I'd love one! Thank you for doing this!
Me too, Joy :) Thank you so much :) <3

Hello Joy,

I would appreciate a reading, please :)

Thank you so much!

I would also love one. :)

Thank you for offering your services. :)

OK i'd like one :)

Hello Joy :) I'd appreciate a healing guidance as well. Thanks a lot!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Ads

What's New?

Faith Baba is now friends with Gil and kilgrew
36 minutes ago
Stephanie and Jer ✌ are now friends
44 minutes ago
JD loved Starla the song bird's profile
1 hour ago
Aishwarya Isabella and Serotonin are now friends
1 hour ago
JD joined 7E's group
Thumbnail

Alternative Archaeology & Forbidden History

This is a group for those interested in Alternative History, non mainstream theories about Earth's…See More
1 hour ago
Rōnin commented on Aer Stargazer's video
Thumbnail

The Extraterrestrial That Walked Among Us! (True Story!)

"This is a great video, I read about this story a few years ago, it's fascinating, and I…"
1 hour ago
JD loved 7E's group Alternative Archaeology & Forbidden History
1 hour ago
Faith Baba posted a status
"Sadly, lost a best friend of mine a few days ago... Hopefully I can get through this..."
1 hour ago
Steve Hutchinson left a comment for JD
"I am delighted to welcome you to Int Starseeds Network. Infinite Blessings of Love &…"
1 hour ago
Steve Hutchinson left a comment for padmapani
"I am delighted to welcome you to Int Starseeds Network. Infinite Blessings of Love &…"
2 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson left a comment for Kevin
2 hours ago
Light Storm replied to Kristina Descends's discussion F###ing urgent... September 23....!
"I have watched this video some months ago and this man also speaks on what will happen in 4 days:…"
2 hours ago

© 2017   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service