_

Hello

Health and healing readings channeling archangel raphael. Specific about physical. health.

This should be fun.

If you want a reading comment below.

Shanti Joy

Views: 2287

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey yes I was torn there tea or coffea. I woyld also love a message from you.

Shanti Joy

Hi, Joy,,,,I would love a reading...thanks a lot...

Joy , the message I get for you is Kuan Yin. Compassion. I feel this card asks for you to have more compassion for yourself and others too. I feel you just underwent a process and there was a completion, now it is time to open the heart there, beginning to balance a bit of purple energy for you. I feel purple color comes through the aura. so let your aura shine and bring in loving energies by opening the heart. Bring more compassion for self to heal fully. 

Advice. Heart chakra. Again like the earlier message, I feel open your heart to re balance your energy and have more love , compassion and patience for yourself. This will ease your mind for the highest good.

Use your natural Healing abilities. Use healing gifts on self and others, especially others, could be small animals or others who are in suffering and pain. This will heal you in return and ease you as well. Use your gifts to open the more and seek angelic guidance for yourself.

I hope this resonates somehow. blessings <3 :) ^_^

Hi joy joined today, would love to hear from you if you have anything for me
Love and light X
Hello joy, I would absolutely love one, thank you so much! Much love
Hi Joy!
I'd love one! Thank you for doing this!
Me too, Joy :) Thank you so much :) <3

Hello Joy,

I would appreciate a reading, please :)

Thank you so much!

I would also love one. :)

Thank you for offering your services. :)

OK i'd like one :)

Hello Joy :) I'd appreciate a healing guidance as well. Thanks a lot!

Hey Living light

Your message from Archange Raphael is to start using your healing talents and abilities, you are here to open up to allow mircales to happen. Miracles can happen are you are to help restore faith in the healing power of the angels. 

Work with reiki or hands on any style with crystals and prayer.

If you knowsomebody att all that is ill, this is a Calling for you to help this person to heal. 

Shanti Joy

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Ads

What's New?

Simon loved Shiny Heart's photo
24 minutes ago
Lina replied to Pretty Angelic Pleidian Babe's discussion Free DNA activation, past life readings, akashic record readings, tarot , I ching
"Hello! I would love a reading please. I really want to know as much about me as you can tell me. I…"
26 minutes ago
Darkblades loved Apollymi's discussion this site not what i expected
45 minutes ago
Darkblades replied to Pretty Angelic Pleidian Babe's discussion Free DNA activation, past life readings, akashic record readings, tarot , I ching
"I would like a reading if you are willing please. Thank you!"
46 minutes ago
ASHKAR G. replied to Pretty Angelic Pleidian Babe's discussion Free DNA activation, past life readings, akashic record readings, tarot , I ching
"I am up for the DNA activation when you are ready. Cheers."
57 minutes ago
Darkblades replied to Apollymi's discussion this site not what i expected
"I agree with you Apollymi, most of that I feel starts with the reluctance of the site owner and…"
58 minutes ago
Shiny Heart is now friends with Kat Hackney and Ramon
1 hour ago
Jagdolj Erminident posted a discussion

Poem: Technical

I was too technicalToo abusedFor "Jesus"Yes, I was too technicalToo abusedFor "Jesus"See More
1 hour ago
Leppender loved Apollymi's discussion this site not what i expected
1 hour ago
Ramon replied to Ramon's discussion Does anyone find it harder being on this planet at times after "awakening"?
"Razvan, I can totally relate. A lot of the time it feels like I've detached from many things…"
1 hour ago
Leppender replied to Apollymi's discussion this site not what i expected
"Apollymi I know EXACTLY what you mean! I was surrounded by partially awakened peers in my teens,…"
1 hour ago
Enlil Ninlil replied to Jesse Theisen's discussion Short intro
"So lets pretend you have established contact to ETs. What would you like to ask them? Or what favor…"
1 hour ago

© 2017   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service