Hello

Health and healing readings channeling archangel raphael. Specific about physical. health.

This should be fun.

If you want a reading comment below.

Shanti Joy

Views: 2260

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey space

You are encourages to look at the harmony of your home. There are choices we have to make of what we allow into our life. Everything is okey but not everything resonate with you. If you notice you are carrying unnecessary stress see what you can change to the better for yourself as that is your only responsibility.

Shanti Joy

I would love a reading! Please and Thank you! <3

Awesome! Thank you very much for the reading Joy :)

That's absolutely true :) 

Hey Angela

You are Adviced to slow down, right now you are pushing yourself a little to much. You need more sleep. To recover. When you lose the ability to take things lightly and too laugh at things you are overextend.

Shanti Joy
I would love a reading^^ btw you're super awesome was for doing all these free readings
love and light

I would love a reading. Thanks!

Wow Joy! Thanks for doing this one aswell!

If you need more practise , I can use some help :)

Thanks again, I love these. Best of luck to you <3

Hey Emily

For your health archangel Raphael says that right now you would benefit from fresh air. If you are smoking atop, keep the windows open while you sleep. Don't use chemicals for cleaning like sprays and so on. Take walks outside also is good.

Also the qualities of your relationship is very important for your wellbeing. Make sure your relationships are balanced and that the people you engage with don't throw their negativity onto you, also work try and balance the interactions so that you don't let just anyone into your space. Keep yourself with people that lift you up and inspire you.

Shanti Joy
Hey Violet

You are encouraged to work with energy healing yourself. You have a skill for energy healing. Ask Rapahel to help you find in what way you best can use your gifts.

Shanti Joy
Hey Kjell

For your health archangel Raphael says you need to work on two qualities,

Faith
And humor

You ask for help but also you have some worries. This tendency to worry creates a heavy energy around you that makes it hard to attract the best possible outcomes to your problems and challenges.

Restore faith trough prayer and make sure your heart gets connected.
Humor and laughter breakes the heavy energy and opens up to creative energy.

This will reconnect you to your inner child's imagination and invite miracles into your life as a natural consequence.

Shanti Joy
Hey

Archangel Raphael says you lymphatic system needs some attendance. Drink more water, good quality pure water and get a massage or find some way to give it to yourself. This will give you more energy and help release what emotions and things you might pick up from others.

Shanti Joy

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Ads

What's New?

Joshua commented on Joshua's video
34 minutes ago
Asthoria shared a profile on Facebook
45 minutes ago
Asthoria loved Simon's profile
45 minutes ago
Asthoria and Simon are now friends
46 minutes ago
Athena Dalton left a comment for Steve Hutchinson
1 hour ago
Jace loved Mary's discussion I would like to introduce myself
1 hour ago
Mary M loved Yshatar Anshar El's discussion What Star System Are You From?
1 hour ago
Mary M left a comment for Steve Hutchinson
2 hours ago
Zoey H. updated their profile
2 hours ago
Suzanne France posted a photo
2 hours ago
Asthoria loved SkulltailOli's profile
2 hours ago
Asthoria commented on U'una Ainesha's group Swedish Starseeds
2 hours ago

© 2017   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by