Hello

Health and healing readings channeling archangel raphael. Specific about physical. health.

This should be fun.

If you want a reading comment below.

Shanti Joy

Views: 1671

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks for the reading Joy!!! Interesting. :)

I would love to please have a reading :) Thank you

Hey Meghan

Archangel Raphael encourages you to incorporate two divine qualities for. your health and wellbeing

Laughter and faith

Laughter cleanses and raises our vibration and helps us to unload the worries we don't not gain anything from carrying. Do something That make you laugh and se also if you can retain a humoristic attitude towards your challenges.

Faith is the soil in which ur wishes grow. Also it is the door that opens up to miracles. Breathe faith into your heart.

Shanti Joy

Awesome! Thank you very much for the reading Joy :)

I would love one if possible. Thank you in advance! :) 

Hey Venus

Archangel Raphael says your health is on the recovery, you are perfectly able to listen to your own intuition in terms of health. The next door you need to open is the one of acceptance. Acceptance gives us liberation when we stop fighting want we can't change just by our will.

Shanti Joy

That's absolutely true :) 

Hi, I would love a reading. Thank you.
Love and light

Hey space

You are encourages to look at the harmony of your home. There are choices we have to make of what we allow into our life. Everything is okey but not everything resonate with you. If you notice you are carrying unnecessary stress see what you can change to the better for yourself as that is your only responsibility.

Shanti Joy

I would love a reading! Please and Thank you! <3

Hey Angela

You are Adviced to slow down, right now you are pushing yourself a little to much. You need more sleep. To recover. When you lose the ability to take things lightly and too laugh at things you are overextend.

Shanti Joy
I would love a reading^^ btw you're super awesome was for doing all these free readings
love and light

RSS

Ads

If ISN has helped you on your path to awakening and greater understanding...please consider a donation of your choice. Namaste

What's New?

SunSong updated their profile
37 seconds ago
Yshatar Anshar El and SunSong are now friends
3 minutes ago
Surpent posted a photo
3 minutes ago
Profile IconYou can now upload videos directly to the network!
4 minutes ago
SunSong loved Whitelight's profile
5 minutes ago
SunSong left a comment for Aillia Kat Stargazer
"Welcome Aillia! I am also new here and am looking to connect to other starseeds, I feel the longing…"
7 minutes ago
Whitelight updated their profile
8 minutes ago
Whitelight loved SunSong's profile
12 minutes ago

© 2017   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service