Hello

Health and healing readings channeling archangel raphael. Specific about physical. health.

This should be fun.

If you want a reading comment below.

Shanti Joy

Views: 2282

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I would like a reading...please and thank you.

Hi Joy, can I have a message :) <3 I will be happy to do an exchange for you

Hey Joy!

Again I would love to take one!

Take care and be blessed!

Hi Joy, can I have another of your reading please? Thank you so much! :)

Sounds fun indeed. I would love one. Thank you.

Hey Abby

Jesus wishes to work with you through prayer. He will help your healing.

Also take a look at the quality of water you are drinking. You might need to get a filter and get detoxified with pure water. The water you are drinking now is disturbing your water balance inside your body and hence the chemical reactions get disturbed and so the hormones is disturbed.

Shanti Joy
Hey Shelley

Where you are living now is detrimental to your health. You need more forest.

It seems you have some food allergies and intolerances. It is recommended you meet someone who has more knowledge then you and take a consultation to learn to eat better.

Shanti Joy
Hey

Stay away from coffee and tea. No caffeine for you. You can easily overexert yourself when you drink coffee. You need more rest.

Archangel Raphael is open to helping you if you ask him.

Shanti Joyb
Hey

You get a strong message right now to detox. Also all type of drugs are to be avoided.

You can balance this matter trough laughing more and doing light things that entertain you.

Shanti Joy
Hey

You are to work on your relationship to you body. Listen and take care of its needs. Start by asking it questions, soon you will understand the messages. this will give you more stability in your life.

Shanti Joy
Hey

You have healing abilities, work with touch and prayer. Especially with animals. It works.

Shanti Joy

I am having a lot of tea. You are right, got to stop caffeine, thank you :)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Ads

What's New?

Namaia Hirsult Nicaia loved Aer Stargazer's discussion <3
4 minutes ago
Star Wind replied to Josephine lazo's discussion Is there really life after death?
"I liked the movie called "What Dreams May Come", covers the life after death thing along…"
11 minutes ago
Daniel Rønjom replied to Aer Stargazer's discussion <3
"Thanks!!! <3 love to you too, Aer Stargazer"
21 minutes ago
Daniel Rønjom loved Aer Stargazer's discussion <3
22 minutes ago
Looverly replied to Awakened Rabbit's discussion Free distance energy healing
"Hi, i would like one... i hope you keep doing this thing really ^^.. i would like whatever may be…"
28 minutes ago
Jer replied to bellarose starseed 84's discussion just for fun ............................. whats yours? .... . i am wise lady/lord of atlantis
"Polly ha ha ha"
31 minutes ago
Thrive wolf replied to bellarose starseed 84's discussion just for fun ............................. whats yours? .... . i am wise lady/lord of atlantis
"Spirit whisperer of the fairy folk"
35 minutes ago
Turquoise Water posted a video

Powerman 5000 - When Worlds Collide

Music video by Powerman 5000 performing When Worlds Collide. YouTube view counts pre-VEVO: 2,509,970. (C) 1999 SKG Music L.L.C.
1 hour ago
Atylmo loved Josephine lazo's discussion Is there really life after death?
1 hour ago
Atylmo replied to Josephine lazo's discussion Is there really life after death?
"i really thinks there exists an place after we die but im not very sure what it is i have had some…"
1 hour ago
Wesley loved Jace's photo
1 hour ago
Temuulen Munkh-Erdene replied to María Sánchez's discussion Free past life reading
"I would like one by pm, please. :))"
1 hour ago

© 2017   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service