Hello

Health and healing readings channeling archangel raphael. Specific about physical. health.

This should be fun.

If you want a reading comment below.

Shanti Joy

Views: 1600

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I would very much like one, Joy. Thank you greatly
Hey Abby

Jesus wishes to work with you through prayer. He will help your healing.

Also take a look at the quality of water you are drinking. You might need to get a filter and get detoxified with pure water. The water you are drinking now is disturbing your water balance inside your body and hence the chemical reactions get disturbed and so the hormones is disturbed.

Shanti Joy
I would like a reading...please and thank you.
Hey Shelley

Where you are living now is detrimental to your health. You need more forest.

It seems you have some food allergies and intolerances. It is recommended you meet someone who has more knowledge then you and take a consultation to learn to eat better.

Shanti Joy

Hi Joy, can I have a message :) <3 I will be happy to do an exchange for you

Hey

Stay away from coffee and tea. No caffeine for you. You can easily overexert yourself when you drink coffee. You need more rest.

Archangel Raphael is open to helping you if you ask him.

Shanti Joyb

I am having a lot of tea. You are right, got to stop caffeine, thank you :)

Hey yes I was torn there tea or coffea. I woyld also love a message from you.

Shanti Joy

Joy , the message I get for you is Kuan Yin. Compassion. I feel this card asks for you to have more compassion for yourself and others too. I feel you just underwent a process and there was a completion, now it is time to open the heart there, beginning to balance a bit of purple energy for you. I feel purple color comes through the aura. so let your aura shine and bring in loving energies by opening the heart. Bring more compassion for self to heal fully. 

Advice. Heart chakra. Again like the earlier message, I feel open your heart to re balance your energy and have more love , compassion and patience for yourself. This will ease your mind for the highest good.

Use your natural Healing abilities. Use healing gifts on self and others, especially others, could be small animals or others who are in suffering and pain. This will heal you in return and ease you as well. Use your gifts to open the more and seek angelic guidance for yourself.

I hope this resonates somehow. blessings <3 :) ^_^

Hey Joy!

Again I would love to take one!

Take care and be blessed!

Hey

You get a strong message right now to detox. Also all type of drugs are to be avoided.

You can balance this matter trough laughing more and doing light things that entertain you.

Shanti Joy

Hi Joy, can I have another of your reading please? Thank you so much! :)

RSS

Ads

If ISN has helped you on your path to awakening and greater understanding...please consider a donation of your choice. Namaste

What's New?

Nix updated their profile
4 minutes ago
Profile IconColleen Farquhar and Jeniale joined Lady Atalanta's group
Thumbnail

Light Guardians: Unicorn Circle

For Artists, Painters, Journey Men and Journey Women, Warriors, Kings & Queens and Unicorn…See More
6 minutes ago
Colleen Farquhar and Suzanne France are now friends
10 minutes ago
Ashanna El Iriel replied to Ashanna El Iriel's discussion Free Crystal Deck Readings/Healings
"Hello and welcome, Antonia!  You are very welcome, thank you for your request! The crystal…"
12 minutes ago
Craig Miloszewski replied to Kaigera Winters's discussion Anyone else have an issue with being hypersensitive?
"I needed this, thank you. My girlfriend lives in California and I haven't been able to speak…"
13 minutes ago
Jace loved Arcturian Wolf aka Scott's photo
17 minutes ago
Empress Beyond Infinity replied to sothis73's discussion Free Q&A-Sirian Perspective-Hall of Records/Egyptian
"Hey there I know youve read me before... but I wanted to know if the hall of records has anything…"
19 minutes ago
Craig Miloszewski loved Kaigera Winters's discussion Anyone else have an issue with being hypersensitive?
20 minutes ago

© 2017   Created by Venus Ray (Yshatar).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service