Hi all, some of you might have read my previous discussion, and if you do go ahead to that link, do read the replies.

Because of that experience I am still feeling some trauma and it is seemingly challenging for me to feel safe, without a constant convincing of this in my mind. There is unnecessary worry, and I am receiving message upon message of 44 and 444 404 41 from the higher realms, and even so I feel because of the perceived trauma of that experience, and because of the constant focus to the point of not being able to sleep, it is slow to let go of, I need closure from this, please. I need to get in the rythmn of feeling safe again.

I don't know if you can send distance healing energies, blessing, or even receive a message from asking one of your own guides about the truth of my situation, or just advice, please help.

Thank you.

Tags: closure, healing, safe

Views: 99

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Have you heard of Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT)?

Also try 'subliminal remove attachments, spells, hexes' videos on youtube.

I am going to have a look at your previous thread and i will sit down tonight and do some distant healing for you (in a bout 9 hours from the timw of this message, so if you can rest or reduce heavy activity at that time, that would be helpful)
I will PM you if anything comes up.
I also reccomend EFT. I have a friend that did log distance eft with me and it hlped me with a few anxieties that were really disrupting my life.

EFT seems so simple, you can look up a video and get an idea of what it looks like.

You just tap 5 major pressure points while saying out loud to yourself:

"Even though I am experiencing _______ I deeply and completely love myself".

Tap lightly with your fingertips: between the eyebrows, at the temples, just under your nose, the junction of your collarbone, your pec muscles just above your boobs.

People around the world swear by it. You can even tap for someone else remotely. 

Glad to hear it :) dont worry too much about the time difference though, you are still receptive. Glad you feel better.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Ads

What's New?

looverly updated their profile
4 minutes ago
Namaia Hirsult Nicaia loved Aer Stargazer's discussion <3
10 minutes ago
Star Wind replied to Josephine lazo's discussion Is there really life after death?
"I liked the movie called "What Dreams May Come", covers the life after death thing along…"
17 minutes ago
Daniel Rønjom replied to Aer Stargazer's discussion <3
"Thanks!!! <3 love to you too, Aer Stargazer"
26 minutes ago
Daniel Rønjom loved Aer Stargazer's discussion <3
27 minutes ago
looverly replied to Awakened Rabbit's discussion Free distance energy healing
"Hi, i would like one... i hope you keep doing this thing really ^^.. i would like whatever may be…"
33 minutes ago
Jer replied to bellarose starseed 84's discussion just for fun ............................. whats yours? .... . i am wise lady/lord of atlantis
"Polly ha ha ha"
36 minutes ago
Thrive wolf replied to bellarose starseed 84's discussion just for fun ............................. whats yours? .... . i am wise lady/lord of atlantis
"Spirit whisperer of the fairy folk"
41 minutes ago
Turquoise Water posted a video

Powerman 5000 - When Worlds Collide

Music video by Powerman 5000 performing When Worlds Collide. YouTube view counts pre-VEVO: 2,509,970. (C) 1999 SKG Music L.L.C.
1 hour ago
Atylmo loved Josephine lazo's discussion Is there really life after death?
1 hour ago
Atylmo replied to Josephine lazo's discussion Is there really life after death?
"i really thinks there exists an place after we die but im not very sure what it is i have had some…"
1 hour ago
Wesley loved Jace's photo
1 hour ago

© 2017   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service