_

i can heal but take on karmic debt when i do.if you need healing post a response a or put a pic in i need an aura sig to heal.i can read an essence intent or get it from a pic.i used to heal for the us government so im not bs.i have not been given a very warm welcome so far.i thought this group would be more understanding.i heal and shield for free all over the world but already am regarded as a nutjob .if you want healing post a pic of yourself or a loved one

Views: 340

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I don't need a pic got your aura sig will tr y if it works lets see.im not a healer more a soldier but lets see.im not getting a very good reception here mighht not be here long.i hope that helps.

LOL,I use to heal for the US government? I have not been given a warm welcome? I read the rubbish you wrote when you were speaking in the main chat earlier..according to you.. I quote :you are a 6300 year old nutjob that use to work for governemtn, can heal cancer, smokes weed, and does not need a guide..haha I should of made a list actually..this is just some of the things.

I never said I don't need guides or have them I just ignore them.i am regarded a s a nutjob if I talk about this stuff as you all are outside this context.im real bad because I heal kids without permission they are cancer free etc.can you heal or shield bro are you actively working on things to help people.i worked for the government to avoid some legal troubles not really by choice.i still have to do stuff for them from time to time.you don't like what I said keep it to yourself.you are not helping people from what I am seeing,why not instead of trying to criticize others work to help people.if you want to learn to heal I can show you.im not going to teach here because I getting to much drama.im a nurse real life and dedicate myself to helping others.can you say as much

Uhm yes you did, I got a fantastic memory..man up.. You not a healer..end of story..I don't care what you say now, I have seen all the evidence I need:)..you not fooling anyone and I feel sorry for anyone who believes you can heal..

and don't try to send friend requests to me with long introduction msgs about how you want to teach me:D I already know much more than you do on the topic..if anything I could teach you..but I am not looking for followers lol

Im not here to doctor you, but I don't stand for this crap..trying to manipulate people..you don't even know the basics of spirituality..

But anyway you might fool some people on here who really don't know better and desperate but you will never fool me, so don't even send anymore requests.

Dean said:

Uhm yes you did, I got a fantastic memory..man up.. You not a healer..end of story..I don't care what you say now, I have seen all the evidence I need:)..you not fooling anyone and I feel sorry for anyone who believes you can heal..

and don't try to send friend requests to me with long introduction msgs about how you want to teach me:D I already know much more than you do on the topic..if anything I could teach you..but I am not looking for followers lol

Im not here to doctor you, but I don't stand for this crap..trying to manipulate people..you don't even know the basics of spirituality..

But anyway you might fool some people on here who really don't know better and desperate but you will never fool me, so don't even send anymore requests.

dont worry about the person talking shit. i dont know anything about you but if you actually are an amazing healer like you say you dont need his approval. i have been met with much disaproval on this website by people who are stuck in differnet mindcontrol wavelenghts and cant see past stuff they read or hear or believe from previous lifetimes. i have healed deadly diseases also and people accuse me of being a liar to make myself feel good but since i KNOW wheats true and they dont i try not to humor the jackasses. theey are nobodies who want to be somebody. its very common for older spirutal people who have spent their lives doing outdated spiritual practices to get butthurt when someone else talks about performing mirraculous healings or transmuting radiation with your power, or doing anything even manifestation projection which is outrageously easy for some and impossible for others. If you have any talent of yoru own, expect that some poeple will be jealous or angry and grossfly underestimate you and degrade you. one persons failed spiritual experience can ruin their peerpsective of whats possible or even worse make them jealous of people who they secretly know inside are probably more talented than themselves. avoid those types of people. :)

you can help me actually. if you want to. no need to take on karmic debt, karmic debt is mostly a lie from frome what i understand. its a law that is unnecessaryfor souls such as yourself. free yourself from the illusion of karmic debt. stop paying a price. they only price you are required to pay is the effort to perfom the healing or whatever you are doing. if you want to know more about myself, i will tell you but for now i will just say that you are not hte only ancient soul in this planet :) me and my sister have had countless incarnations as different races in different civilisations throughout the universe. according to my andormedan council i was susan b anthony in my most recent human incarnation. apparently she had a similar blue sapphire ring as the one i am wearing rightnow. me and my sister are related to Lord Michael. We are 12 dimentionalwinged andromedan beings. blue skin green eyes. sometimes blond hair blue eyes. righ tnow we are assassinating a reptilian whore named trippura bhairavi. if you want to help us that would be cool. bhairaviwhore has been attacked me with "shaddow spiders' we have a good handle on it but you are welcome to shield me from bhairavi if you want. and help us destroy her and dhumavati. so far we have slain kaliwhore, chinnmastawhore, and a slew of other worthless fith. :) thanks for the help.

ill help you with full shields tied to my own essence and ill deal with bhairavi.i am happy to work together and will see if we can recruit more to heal damage from fukishima.i tried to get permission to go into the reactors and deal with the problem but they thought I was nuts.i could survive 40 minutes in the reactors long enough to make it inert and then deal with radiation damage to immediate area.the reality is we can deal with damage to immediate area and some ocean damage.the reactors have to be taken care of or it could wipe the oceans out.

kilgrew said:

ill help you with full shields tied to my own essence and ill deal with bhairavi.i am happy to work together and will see if we can recruit more to heal damage from fukishima.i tried to get permission to go into the reactors and deal with the problem but they thought I was nuts.i could survive 40 minutes in the reactors long enough to make it inert and then deal with radiation damage to immediate area.the reality is we can deal with damage to immediate area and some ocean damage.the reactors have to be taken care of or it could wipe the oceans out.

i just transmute it with intention, visualisation, alchemy (so to speak) it works. nobody is going ot let you go in there, unless you sway their minds through suggestion.like in the ex files. lol.

Healing is the real deal. I could definitely use some. But I don't know about this karmic debt thing? Where did you get that from? Do you know how much karmic debt you will recieve in advance? Otherwise I may strictly not want any healing. I don't want to give you karmic debt that hurts you? I never used to believe in that stuff but now I totally do.

Hi, I would like some healings, ty

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Ads

What's New?

med ait replied to Pretty Angelic Pleidian Babe's discussion Free DNA activation, past life readings, akashic record readings, tarot , I ching
"hello Pretty Angelic Pleidian Babe thank you for this offer, can you please do dna activation for…"
6 minutes ago
Jesse Theisen replied to Jesse Theisen's discussion Short intro
"Thank you for the reply. And that's where I stall honestly, I don't know what to do or…"
24 minutes ago
Enlil Ninlil replied to Jesse Theisen's discussion Short intro
"Visionary dreams are amazing and are a good start, but if you want to have a "usable…"
26 minutes ago
Boaz Abel replied to Boaz Abel's discussion I'll tell you my power if you tell me yours
"FYI here is Michio Kaku talking about traveling in and out of dimensions"
27 minutes ago
Apollymi replied to Pretty Angelic Pleidian Babe's discussion Free DNA activation, past life readings, akashic record readings, tarot , I ching
"greetings Pretty Angelic Pleidian Babe..i would like for you to do a reading on me if you would…"
28 minutes ago
Pretty Angelic Pleidian Babe is now friends with Kat Hackney, layaa, Wesley and 4 more
29 minutes ago
Boaz Abel posted a discussion

I'll tell you my power if you tell me yours

So I am convinced and have always known that I am different, and that I do not really belong here,…See More
32 minutes ago
Apollymi replied to Kat Hackney's discussion starseed origin help
"there are many definition of a star seed. but when activation of DNA happens many things can become…"
41 minutes ago
OwlRange replied to Pretty Angelic Pleidian Babe's discussion Free DNA activation, past life readings, akashic record readings, tarot , I ching
"I was actually worried about that yesterday. So it is interesting you brought it up. Thank you…"
46 minutes ago
Enlil Ninlil replied to Christian Oglesby's discussion Ok here is my game of 5D master telepathy.
"If I could read minds of other people I would make millions of USD as champion in poker, but Im…"
50 minutes ago
Boaz Abel loved Kat Hackney's photo
51 minutes ago
joskoM replied to Pretty Angelic Pleidian Babe's discussion Free DNA activation, past life readings, akashic record readings, tarot , I ching
"Hi. I asked for reading few hours ago, but I also, if it is not too much, I would love to get a DNA…"
57 minutes ago

© 2017   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service