_

Hello everyone! My name is Cody, an I am an extrasensory channel and healer. From a young age I've been able to communicate spirit guides, see past lives, see aura colors, talk to extraterrestrials, see your soul origins spontaneously leave my body etc. My gifts I offer to you are clairvoyance, clairaudience, clairsentience, and claircognizance.

I am feeling in a very giving mood today and would like to offer up my service to a few of you if you interested! I made a profile on here years ago and remembered how I was just starting to understand my journey and my purpose here. Here is where I fist began truly understanding what was happening to me multidimensionally. My mission here is to spread awareness and awakening to the planet in a true and authentic way.

*For a limited time I'm offering 5 minute recorded readings. Just leave your questions in the comments below or private message me with your email so I may share your reading with you. Full length sessions please book here: http://codysingh.weebly.com/services.html

Tags: Psychic, Readings, akashic, extraterrestrial, guide, pleiadian, records, spirit

Views: 1728

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

This really resonates with me Cody: "People want to know how to be enlightened. Shadow work!" and reminds me of these quotes:

"The brighter the light, the darker the shadow"..Carl Jung.

"If you think you are enlightened, go spend a week with your family"..Ram Dass haha

I'm sorry I disappointed you moonlight. All this is overwhelming for me. If you go read replies from the previous pages on this post, you will see my apology to those I could not get to.

MoonStarlight said:
I feel you should issue an apology for wasting people's time. Some folks requested readings like ten days ago amd your just now posting! That is unprofessional to say the least.
Hey Cody, I subscribed and sent you a message containing the question on the private here, thank you in advance.
Hey Cody, respect to your being...I also requested your enlightenment for myself, not receiving one and hence reading that you did not access this page on a regular basic I overstand. Others are still linking to your knowing and not receiving, giving them false hope.....the balance is uneven here bringing negative vibes over the page. No disrespectful but should you not delete your account if you cannot serve on here? Or is this just a link for others to your YouTube page. You have been honoured with a special gift let no dark shadow over come your being. Love and Light Continue to guide you.

Hey thanks for doing this!
I just want to know if any of my guides etc have a message for me or just a general reading if not! Many thanks,
Harry

RSS

Ads

What's New?

Krish loved BK Avinash's blog post Turning Qualities Into Powers
14 minutes ago
Damian Q. Laster, MSc.D., M.Ed. posted discussions
31 minutes ago
Ind posted photos
38 minutes ago
Damian Q. Laster, MSc.D., M.Ed. posted photos
44 minutes ago
Turquoise Water replied to Plejaren Pyramids's discussion the fight for enlightenment (important info for all of you)
"Plejaren, here's a good source for Cacao from…"
47 minutes ago
Turquoise Water replied to Tori Correll's discussion The Dark Night of the Soul
"As they say, "It's always darkest before the dawn." And the dawn is not far…"
56 minutes ago
Damian Q. Laster, MSc.D., M.Ed. replied to Damian Q. Laster, MSc.D., M.Ed.'s discussion Do we want to go home, or are we just upset and frustrated with life here on Earth?
"Well said. Thanks for contributing to this post."
59 minutes ago
Luis Eduardo Vivero commented on Luis Eduardo Vivero's group Starseeds in Peru
"Lo encontré y lo acabo de leer. Bueno, hay diversos starseeds muy conocidos que no tienen…"
1 hour ago

© 2018   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service