_

Hi All,

Who here uses Sacred Geometry in their Healing/Energy Work?  I would like to get an exchange of insight and ideas going. 

Cool?

Views: 1833

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Feather,

When you have a chance, check out my other post here: http://www.starseeds.net/forum/topics/a-simple-way-to-apply-geometr....  It may help to use this Healing and Energetic Art in a simple and practical way..  Wishing you the best..

Feather~ said:

I use it a bit in crystal grids. I love learning about it, but seldom do I actually apply what I've learned in a practical way :P

One way to think how multidimensional nature is to watch " ieoie " channel on youtube. At least I enjoyed them :)

Looking them up right now Mike and will bookmark.   Thanks : )

Mike said:

One way to think how multidimensional nature is to watch " ieoie " channel on youtube. At least I enjoyed them :)

Jedi....I just found some interesting geometry ...have a peek here...

http://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/profiles/blogs/sacred-geometry?xg_...

<3 beautiful

I likey a lot hehe..  I just used all of them right now energetically.  Thank you for that LL : )

Living Light said:

Jedi----hey there......isn´t the sacred geometry art fantastic.  I will print them out and stick them on my walls.  Transformational Geometry is so good, we can just put it into the midline....no need for reading a book or a lot of intellectual work.  All these energy work tools make the life so much easier..

Jedirealism said:

I likey a lot hehe..  I just used all of them right now energetically.  Thank you for that LL : )

Living Light said:

soul purpose one resonates a bit but they all resonate nicely, got a nice feel to them

maybe its just the beauty, i like those "fractal looking tails" too

wonder what circle with triangle in means, been drawing it so many times....

it looks almost like that one but not fully, its circle with triangle inscribed i drew

but yeah... i dont have enough art on my walls

maybe from not enjoying where i live too much, need to move still , my enjoyment is inside not where i live, and in nature atm.

pictures speak better than books for me...and symbols

cant read very good, so love symbols

Oh yeah, definitely fantastic LL!  You're absolutely right; see them, apply them to the midline right away and move on with the day.  Quick and easy; that's what I did earlier.  I felt them all work pretty effectively too.  I agree and fully support having transformational geometry throughout the house and to have a collection to reference at any time.  Makes it simple and effective : )

Living Light said:

Jedi----hey there......isn´t the sacred geometry art fantastic.  I will print them out and stick them on my walls.  Transformational Geometry is so good, we can just put it into the midline....no need for reading a book or a lot of intellectual work.  All these energy work tools make the life so much easier..

Jedirealism said:

Living Light said:

The messages for them resonate deeply, seems i'm not so much a visual person

at least 40-50% of them resonate a lot in text...

transform x to y , transform your sorrow to pain , everything is what we think it is

manifest , and create what you want

forgiveness , most teachers will have to learn this , it's not easy , but it works well with transformation too

sorrow to your higher self even , something like that...

aware of sorrow, reveals the higher self

aware, just listening  .. a hard task , allowing

Amazing

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Ads

What's New?

Christopher smith loved ♑ Aekielna ☪ ♄'s group Fairies & Elves*
4 minutes ago
Adonai loved Melanie Hachey's profile
8 minutes ago
Alexander Rodriguez replied to Christopher smith's discussion Pastlife regression
"Hi Chris, I've done multiple past life regressions and each has shed light for me to further…"
1 hour ago
JD left a comment for Kiki Bear
"Welcome Kiki Bear :) Great to gain a caring and sharing being. Beautiful Avatar Picture Namaste JD"
1 hour ago
Jesse Theisen and JD are now friends
1 hour ago
Jesse Theisen replied to JD's discussion Who am I?
"I agree, though I was asked Who are you? as well by a different one. That was actually the place…"
1 hour ago
JD replied to JD's discussion Who am I?
"Thanks for the interesting experience. And I would think deep down they will be the same answer."
2 hours ago
Turquoise Water replied to Turquoise Water's discussion Lucifer in the group Sorcerous Beings, Mixed and in the Cracks ?
"I like the idea of calling them "entities." We're "entities" too! ;-) One…"
2 hours ago
JD posted a status
"Telling others how to live is a shunt to experience, Showing others being an example to others helps understand experience."
2 hours ago
Faith Baba posted photos
2 hours ago
Turquoise Water loved deer~tears's video
2 hours ago
Omnicentrist and Gil are now friends
2 hours ago

© 2017   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service