_

Friend who dated transgender, and knows nothing of Hindu Gods, Dreamt of Aravan (Worshiped by third genders)?

Both my friend and I knows nothing much about Hindu gods. Especially him.
I know certain paintings in pictures are Hindu Gods while my friend is not familiar with any Hindu Gods at all.

My friend blamed me for talking about spiritual meditation and dreams to him, in which now he then had a dream, he met some kind of entity... talking to him, he does not remember what.

From his description, I sent him a load of Hindu gods pictures, and he said freaked out and said it was nearly exactly as Aravan.

I then did further researched that Aravan was worshiped by third gender, transgenders..

then he told me he dated a transgender for a while and his recent girlfriend (dating a biological woman again) put him on the spot on facebook saying he watches transgender porn all the time.

IF he were to know of Aravan, then it could be his sub-concious putting together thoughts in his dreams...BUT He never knew about Hindu Gods or Aravan, and has had transgendered women in his thoughts (through past relationship and Porn) alot.

But why would Aravan show up in his dreams?

Tags: Dreams, entity, souls

Views: 120

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

"The Old Ones" are returning and are looking for future avatars for a future combining of soul groups ?
Love and Blessings
Vidar



Vidar den Tavse said:

"The Old Ones" are returning and are looking for future avatars for a future combining of soul groups ?
Love and Blessings
Vidar


so is that just a nicer way of saying an entity looking for possesion?

Yes

How is a third gender a transgender? Isn't a transgender suppose to be a person dressing themselves as the opposite gender? And a transexual is a person who changed his/her sex with surgery. I believe that a third gender is either genderless person or an intersex person (who have particles of both genders in/out their bodies).
But I could be wrong. Who knows.
humans are becoming hypersexualized through different forms of media.

Tell your friend to take a break from the porn.
The modern definition of what the third gender is would be hermaphrodite. These are a person who was born with both male and female genitalia.

When discussing Hindu deities it should be noted that this may not be a physical manifestation but rather should be viewed as a physical representation of a mental state. They viewed each deity as an aspect of ourselves and the harmonious balance of all, especially the masculine and feminine, as the perfect state to strive for.



Unknown Dimension said:
How is a third gender a transgender? Isn't a transgender suppose to be a person dressing themselves as the opposite gender? And a transexual is a person who changed his/her sex with surgery. I believe that a third gender is either genderless person or an intersex person (who have particles of both genders in/out their bodies).
But I could be wrong. Who knows.


Unknown Dimension said:
How is a third gender a transgender? Isn't a transgender suppose to be a person dressing themselves as the opposite gender? And a transexual is a person who changed his/her sex with surgery. I believe that a third gender is either genderless person or an intersex person (who have particles of both genders in/out their bodies).
But I could be wrong. Who knows.

Well the definition of transgender, could very well match the third gender also.
Does not mean transgender has to be exclusive to people with 1 sex born needing to be
the other.

BUT that aside, i had read that transgenders and third gender, both celebrate to that diety.


Eta Huinya said:
The modern definition of what the third gender is would be hermaphrodite. These are a person who was born with both male and female genitalia.

When discussing Hindu deities it should be noted that this may not be a physical manifestation but rather should be viewed as a physical representation of a mental state. They viewed each deity as an aspect of ourselves and the harmonious balance of all, especially the masculine and feminine, as the perfect state to strive for.



Unknown Dimension said:
How is a third gender a transgender? Isn't a transgender suppose to be a person dressing themselves as the opposite gender? And a transexual is a person who changed his/her sex with surgery. I believe that a third gender is either genderless person or an intersex person (who have particles of both genders in/out their bodies).
But I could be wrong. Who knows.

Wow, thank you for the lovely reply. I understand what you mean. But there is still something I am curious about. It is said that we all have divine feminine and masculine energy inside of us, however not everyone has it balanced. For instance one can have 70% of divine feminine energy inside them, and 30% masculine while others have it again different. One of reasons why, if you are more feminine yourself, feel drawn to those with the opposite energy balance (in this case 30% feminine and 70% masculine).

But then there are people such as myself who am neither or...every gender possible. Since I am genderfluid. But only spiritually/emotionally since I am not hermaphrodite (aka intersex). I don't see myself as third gender either. But I do not like calling myself female nor male nor X. So I only call myself genderfluid and by that I don't mean switching from male to female and back, but there are soooo many other genders out there, which is confusing but learned how to live with it.


Mic Tool said:


Unknown Dimension said:
How is a third gender a transgender? Isn't a transgender suppose to be a person dressing themselves as the opposite gender? And a transexual is a person who changed his/her sex with surgery. I believe that a third gender is either genderless person or an intersex person (who have particles of both genders in/out their bodies).
But I could be wrong. Who knows.

Well the definition of transgender, could very well match the third gender also.
Does not mean transgender has to be exclusive to people with 1 sex born needing to be
the other.

BUT that aside, i had read that transgenders and third gender, both celebrate to that diety.

Thank you a lot for the reply! I understands things a bit better now. :)
We as humans tend to view sexuality/sexual energy as part of masculine and feminine energy. We view gender as being defined by the physical attributes and as a society we flip out when the mental and sexual doesn't fall in line with the physical.

Society is mentally lazy, they don't like when things try to force them to actually think about anything for more than a few moments. They also view everything through a sexual perspective even though they typically never realize it. Why? As you said, in society our balances are off.

It isn't that each of us individually MUST be 50-50; that would be impossible as each of us have our own unique set of strengths and weaknesses that allow us to fit in perfectly if we allow it. Society itself is out of balance because of generations of socially imposed gender bias and inequality.

You know the geometric symbol that represent gender, triangle. For male it is pointing up, for female it points down. Have you ever wondered why? We tend to call the Earth our mother, the spiritual or heavenly our father. The ancient theory was that the males foundation/base is the physical while the feminine is the spiritual; meaning male is forever striving to go toward the spiritual while the feminine is forever trying to go towards the physical.

To be balanced, according to these past belief systems, was to be able to allow both of these energies to work in unison within ourselves. The symbolic representation of this was the two triangles intertwined, what we now call the 'star of David' although this symbol predates judaism by generations. When one is like this they are, as you say, fluid. Not in the sexual manner but in this openness of allowing both the physical and spiritual to be working together within equally.

This isn't to say that sexual energy plays no role in any of this; it is often the third energy that brings and binds the masculine and feminine together. Think of it in scientific terms. In science the masculine and feminine can be compared to protons and electrons, sexual energy is the neutron.




Highest Dimension said:


Eta Huinya said:
The modern definition of what the third gender is would be hermaphrodite. These are a person who was born with both male and female genitalia.

When discussing Hindu deities it should be noted that this may not be a physical manifestation but rather should be viewed as a physical representation of a mental state. They viewed each deity as an aspect of ourselves and the harmonious balance of all, especially the masculine and feminine, as the perfect state to strive for.



Unknown Dimension said:
How is a third gender a transgender? Isn't a transgender suppose to be a person dressing themselves as the opposite gender? And a transexual is a person who changed his/her sex with surgery. I believe that a third gender is either genderless person or an intersex person (who have particles of both genders in/out their bodies).
But I could be wrong. Who knows.

Wow, thank you for the lovely reply. I understand what you mean. But there is still something I am curious about. It is said that we all have divine feminine and masculine energy inside of us, however not everyone has it balanced. For instance one can have 70% of divine feminine energy inside them, and 30% masculine while others have it again different. One of reasons why, if you are more feminine yourself, feel drawn to those with the opposite energy balance (in this case 30% feminine and 70% masculine).

But then there are people such as myself who am neither or...every gender possible. Since I am genderfluid. But only spiritually/emotionally since I am not hermaphrodite (aka intersex). I don't see myself as third gender either. But I do not like calling myself female nor male nor X. So I only call myself genderfluid and by that I don't mean switching from male to female and back, but there are soooo many other genders out there, which is confusing but learned how to live with it.


Eta Huinya said:
We as humans tend to view sexuality/sexual energy as part of masculine and feminine energy. We view gender as being defined by the physical attributes and as a society we flip out when the mental and sexual doesn't fall in line with the physical.

Society is mentally lazy, they don't like when things try to force them to actually think about anything for more than a few moments. They also view everything through a sexual perspective even though they typically never realize it. Why? As you said, in society our balances are off.

It isn't that each of us individually MUST be 50-50; that would be impossible as each of us have our own unique set of strengths and weaknesses that allow us to fit in perfectly if we allow it. Society itself is out of balance because of generations of socially imposed gender bias and inequality.

You know the geometric symbol that represent gender, triangle. For male it is pointing up, for female it points down. Have you ever wondered why? We tend to call the Earth our mother, the spiritual or heavenly our father. The ancient theory was that the males foundation/base is the physical while the feminine is the spiritual; meaning male is forever striving to go toward the spiritual while the feminine is forever trying to go towards the physical.

To be balanced, according to these past belief systems, was to be able to allow both of these energies to work in unison within ourselves. The symbolic representation of this was the two triangles intertwined, what we now call the 'star of David' although this symbol predates judaism by generations. When one is like this they are, as you say, fluid. Not in the sexual manner but in this openness of allowing both the physical and spiritual to be working together within equally.

This isn't to say that sexual energy plays no role in any of this; it is often the third energy that brings and binds the masculine and feminine together. Think of it in scientific terms. In science the masculine and feminine can be compared to protons and electrons, sexual energy is the neutron.




Highest Dimension said:


Eta Huinya said:
The modern definition of what the third gender is would be hermaphrodite. These are a person who was born with both male and female genitalia.

When discussing Hindu deities it should be noted that this may not be a physical manifestation but rather should be viewed as a physical representation of a mental state. They viewed each deity as an aspect of ourselves and the harmonious balance of all, especially the masculine and feminine, as the perfect state to strive for.



Unknown Dimension said:
How is a third gender a transgender? Isn't a transgender suppose to be a person dressing themselves as the opposite gender? And a transexual is a person who changed his/her sex with surgery. I believe that a third gender is either genderless person or an intersex person (who have particles of both genders in/out their bodies).
But I could be wrong. Who knows.

Wow, thank you for the lovely reply. I understand what you mean. But there is still something I am curious about. It is said that we all have divine feminine and masculine energy inside of us, however not everyone has it balanced. For instance one can have 70% of divine feminine energy inside them, and 30% masculine while others have it again different. One of reasons why, if you are more feminine yourself, feel drawn to those with the opposite energy balance (in this case 30% feminine and 70% masculine).

But then there are people such as myself who am neither or...every gender possible. Since I am genderfluid. But only spiritually/emotionally since I am not hermaphrodite (aka intersex). I don't see myself as third gender either. But I do not like calling myself female nor male nor X. So I only call myself genderfluid and by that I don't mean switching from male to female and back, but there are soooo many other genders out there, which is confusing but learned how to live with it.

There is a question I always want to ask but always forget is, in the case you have a kid, would you be, since you dont go either gender, however the term mom and dad
is biologically-bodily speaking.

Would you want them to call you neither?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Ads

What's New?

Highest Dimension replied to Apollymi's discussion this site not what i expected
"And here I thought I was the only one feeling like this. The reason I came here was to connect with…"
11 minutes ago
Simon loved Shiny Heart's photo
36 minutes ago
Lina replied to Pretty Angelic Pleidian Babe's discussion Free DNA activation, past life readings, akashic record readings, tarot , I ching
"Hello! I would love a reading please. I really want to know as much about me as you can tell me. I…"
38 minutes ago
Darkblades loved Apollymi's discussion this site not what i expected
57 minutes ago
Darkblades replied to Pretty Angelic Pleidian Babe's discussion Free DNA activation, past life readings, akashic record readings, tarot , I ching
"I would like a reading if you are willing please. Thank you!"
58 minutes ago
ASHKAR G. replied to Pretty Angelic Pleidian Babe's discussion Free DNA activation, past life readings, akashic record readings, tarot , I ching
"I am up for the DNA activation when you are ready. Cheers."
1 hour ago
Darkblades replied to Apollymi's discussion this site not what i expected
"I agree with you Apollymi, most of that I feel starts with the reluctance of the site owner and…"
1 hour ago
Shiny Heart is now friends with Kat Hackney and Ramon
1 hour ago
Jagdolj Erminident posted a discussion

Poem: Technical

I was too technicalToo abusedFor "Jesus"Yes, I was too technicalToo abusedFor "Jesus"See More
1 hour ago
Leppender loved Apollymi's discussion this site not what i expected
1 hour ago
Ramon replied to Ramon's discussion Does anyone find it harder being on this planet at times after "awakening"?
"Razvan, I can totally relate. A lot of the time it feels like I've detached from many things…"
1 hour ago
Leppender replied to Apollymi's discussion this site not what i expected
"Apollymi I know EXACTLY what you mean! I was surrounded by partially awakened peers in my teens,…"
1 hour ago

© 2017   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service