_

free online readings... practicing my skills after not reading anyone else in a while.

Views: 915

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Jenny,
i'm interested to hear whatever information comes through.

Cheers,
Amanda

Hello

I would like a reading, no specific question.

Hi, can I have a reading if you get time. Tell me anything you want, I don't have a specific question, is it easier if I do?

Thank you

I'd love a free reading please thank you!!!!

Hey Jenny,

Thanks for offering free readings, I think a lot of people need it, especially those who cant afford to go for a reading.
I was wondering if you could do a reading on me, Ive been going through some really intense mental and emotional issues since I was 20, which was about 5 years ago.
I was wondering since everything happens for a reason, what is the reason for my internal suffering and what can I do to remedy it.

Thanks a bunch,

Much love and light,

Kabelo.

Hello Jenny Lynn,

Thank you so much for sharing your gifts with us. I would love a free reading.
Any information that comes through is great, although I would really like to know my mission and my origins.

I appreciate you and send you love and light....

Cheers!
Stina

Hi, can you tell me in which country my twin flame lives, though I think, I have no one

Hi, I would be really happy if you caould give me a reading about my spirit guides and my twin flame. Thank you, love&light

anything you get would be great! thank you

I'd love one! I'll take anything :)

Hi Jenny :) Thanks for offering free readings, I would love to know what you think about this question. "Is there an evil spirit in my home" let me know whatever you feel maybe you don't feel its evil or maybe there nothing here at all.. Again whatever you pick up let me know. I'm unsure if there is anything here or not but I have had things happened that you cant just say it didn't happen or throw it off on natural things such as a high pich noise coming from an empty box in my old basement very very odd and there is more happenings not like that one but different things. I asked my mom who was at the time sleeping upstairs and she even heard this loud noise. I cant even explan what that could have been have no idea. I have a picturr aswell that I took in my hallway, some say they see nothing in it while I see a female face in it. Somewhat male looking aswell.

I'm open to it

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Ads

What's New?

Damian Q. Laster, MSc.D., M.Ed. replied to Damian Q. Laster, MSc.D., M.Ed.'s discussion PRIOR TO PATRIARCHY. HONOURING KEMET, SEX, AND SEXUALITY.
"All the Feminine archetypes embody the Goddess Energy. Nebthet, to my understanding guards the…"
36 minutes ago
Suzanne commented on Jolan's video
Thumbnail

Cymatics / Binaural beats- (432 Hz)

"Very informative! thank you for that wonderful video"
41 minutes ago
Turquoise Water replied to adeomus's discussion Atlantis ? in the group Sorcerous Beings, Mixed and in the Cracks ?
"Here's some info about Plato's story, Silent Silver Moon Owl: The original story of the…"
42 minutes ago
Suzanne loved Jolan's video
42 minutes ago
Damian Q. Laster, MSc.D., M.Ed. posted videos
56 minutes ago
Damian Q. Laster, MSc.D., M.Ed. posted discussions
57 minutes ago
Leppender commented on Asar Ciakar's blog post Abrahamic religions says that most humans on Earth are not humans
"I've noticed this connection. Mesopotamia, Summer and Canaan were all in the same geographical…"
1 hour ago
Aishwarya Isabella is now friends with Ayush Dixit and Alexis
1 hour ago

© 2018   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service