_

(Closed) Free Q&A-Sirian Perspective-Hall of Records/Egyptian

Hello all,
I will be unable to provide services at this time so I have to close this thread. It has been my honor to reach out to as many of you as I can and help you along your path. Many people don't understand why I have done this service while not asking for anything in return. It is because I believe that if we possess something that we can use to help others it is important that we share it. This website is a wonderful gift and I appreciate all that it has to offer, hopefully it can stay that way for the future. You may contact me if you wish by PM.

Love and light,
Sothis

New announcement: Hi all, a great many of you have asked for me to provide additional services. I am now providing spiritual counseling sessions and reports. Please visit https://spiritbodymindcounseling.com to schedule a session. I will continue to respond to questions on this thread.

Sothis

I am offering a free spiritual service from a Sirian perspective. This includes knowledge from the hall of records that has been passed down through generations. This is a question and answer service, I can handle only one question per request. This is not something I carry lightly, so please ask with respect. I do not claim being a psychic, but I rather see this as being a part of who I am. I have been asked in the past by others for this service so I will now try it online. I will answer questions on the following topics for example:

1. Questions on spirituality

2. Questions concerning interpersonal relationships

3. Questions concerning events

4. Questions on cosmic origins

Additional areas:
5. Divine guidance

6. Finding blocks preventing you from moving forward

7. Life path and direction

I will try to answer most topics, but this should give you a general idea. This is my first time doing this online so bear with me for now as I try to get to each question. I should be able to reply within 24 hours. If not I will let you know whether or not you can expect a reply within the next 24 hours.

Thanks

Views: 17771

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Hello,
I am interested to know why I am having such a hard time attrcting and maintaining romantic relationships?
Thanks,
Moon
Hi, thank you for this offer! My question is: What are my cosmic origins and home?
Thank you in advance :)
Starlit xx

Hello MoonStarlight, I don't know about your background but in general it is because you are meeting people who are essentially training you for the main romantic relationship that will mean the most to you, so that you can get the most soul growth from it. It may seem like bad luck, but actually this is teaching you what will come to you in the future. If it seems to be a big recurring theme in your life, look for commonalities, they will also point towards what to expect.

Also, please provide a supporting sentence or two which may help me to better answer your question :) Thank you

Hi Starlit love,
I don't know much about you, but Pleiades seems to be where I feel that you are from. A second choice would be Lyran.

Okay , I'll try to provide a supporting sentence :)

Basically, I am unsure what place my soul originates/comes from, and also where in the universe my true Home is.

Hopefully my question seems more clear now :)
It makes sense and I resonate with it!
Thanks

I would also say that since you asked the question that way, it helps, thank you :) I will stick with my original statement. In addition I will add that the actual substance of your soul is not different in anyway, we all actually have the same substance. Light would be the closest to call it. Your true home is actually that itself, so you don't really feel a "root" so to say. I think if you were to dwell on a specific place, this would not help. I think it is more to understand the substance of light itself, if that makes sense.

Thank you and I hope things go well for you

This makes sense :) you are right that we are our own origin.. We are all light inside.
So then, Pleiades and Lyra are my cosmic home, so to speak?
Do you mean more that is your impression, or did you see them?
Much thanks!:)

Yes, I would say it is both an impression and something I see

Ah okay :) what did you mean by a "second choice" is lyra?

RSS

Ads

What's New?

Profile IconAngela Franks and Joice Suffert Bexiga joined Intl. Starseed Network
37 minutes ago
Article by Paul Stark

I ask, "What am I?"

Zohar answers, “As a Star Seed, you are fully human, and yet you are something more. 50,000 years…See More
37 minutes ago
Steve Hutchinson replied to Steve Hutchinson's discussion Solstice Portal Meditation - The Doors Are Open! By Sonja Myriel ... And ... The Butterfly By Maria Chambers ... And ... The Council – Include Yourself By Ron Head (Posted on 6/19/2017)
"7 Simple Solstice Rituals Celebrate your light and honor the energy of the Solstice with…"
2 hours ago
Logan Spence posted discussions
2 hours ago
Profile IconViktor Joi and Mckayla joined Trey Abernethy's group
Thumbnail

Past Life Exploration

This group is dedicated to knowledge about and techniques to explore your…See More
2 hours ago
Mckayla joined Lady Aquarius's group
Thumbnail

A Love For Water

Whether you love the rain, oceans, lakes, rivers, or water in general, the purpose of this group is…See More
3 hours ago
Mckayla joined Mita's group
Thumbnail

psychic powers developement & support

for sharing experiences, learning together & supporting eachother with previously rare…See More
3 hours ago
Nada One commented on Paige Marie's group Pacific Northwest Starseeds
"Hi, I want to have some friends that I can connect with and share with about all this amazing stuff…"
6 hours ago

© 2017   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service