(Closed) Free Q&A-Sirian Perspective-Hall of Records/Egyptian

Hello all,
I will be unable to provide services at this time so I have to close this thread. It has been my honor to reach out to as many of you as I can and help you along your path. Many people don't understand why I have done this service while not asking for anything in return. It is because I believe that if we possess something that we can use to help others it is important that we share it. This website is a wonderful gift and I appreciate all that it has to offer, hopefully it can stay that way for the future. You may contact me if you wish by PM.

Love and light,
Sothis

New announcement: Hi all, a great many of you have asked for me to provide additional services. I am now providing spiritual counseling sessions and reports. Please visit https://spiritbodymindcounseling.com to schedule a session. I will continue to respond to questions on this thread.

Sothis

I am offering a free spiritual service from a Sirian perspective. This includes knowledge from the hall of records that has been passed down through generations. This is a question and answer service, I can handle only one question per request. This is not something I carry lightly, so please ask with respect. I do not claim being a psychic, but I rather see this as being a part of who I am. I have been asked in the past by others for this service so I will now try it online. I will answer questions on the following topics for example:

1. Questions on spirituality

2. Questions concerning interpersonal relationships

3. Questions concerning events

4. Questions on cosmic origins

Additional areas:
5. Divine guidance

6. Finding blocks preventing you from moving forward

7. Life path and direction

I will try to answer most topics, but this should give you a general idea. This is my first time doing this online so bear with me for now as I try to get to each question. I should be able to reply within 24 hours. If not I will let you know whether or not you can expect a reply within the next 24 hours.

Thanks

Views: 17576

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Hello Gezim,

Please check your PM, thank you :)

I only have my past.

I had 2 situations recently.
1 in which i had locked myself out of my flat,
But i was sure that i would get the help i
Needed by
Somebody made a phone call for me,
And somebody called paul unlocked
My door for $5.00 - which I did just happened to have on me..
I then decided to out my address and
Phone number and room number of
Where i am staying on the keychain.
My coat had everything in it.
My flat keys, bank cards, etc etc.
But i remained reasonably calm about
It with hope. To have that level of trust
That i would get it back with everything
In it.

A lady contacted the plave i live and i
Got my coat back the next day.
The irony being that i just wrote the
Phone number down the very day before...otherwise it could have taken
Longer to get back
Ok. Maybe i should see those 2 events
As a 'trust lesson / test'.
I recall talking about trust of the universe with an isn member about 1 or 2 years ago.
I was looking for a 'higher power' above me to suggest what i should do.

I don't know how to imagine my past,
Present and future selves together.
I don't really have an imagination or
Visualisation that works
i checked and nothing,,,

can you answer the question here please...?

I have tried several times to view my akashic records, through guided meditation, but so far I have been unsuccessful. I want to know if there is a past life that is somehow causing me to put up walls/blocks keeping me from achieving greater expansion of my spiritual awakening.

Thanks,
Kristy

That you mention clues is very auspicious for me b/c I see multiple dozens of synchronicities a day. I've wondered if they are glimpses or "words" from the records before. Sometimes they make sense, but most are merely "interesting".

I'm having an immense amount of resistance to life as is without knowing that I am doing this on purpose. Knowing that would be the difference b/w living a warrior path every minute of every day, versus just killing time. In the interest of being genuine, I have to admit: hearing this is only basically helpful, because I cannot accept the idea that I'm not "allowed" to access my own memories. That's not right. It reeks of archon manipulation, trying to put a "happy face" on ignorance. I can't find peace with ignorance in this way. If this is the very reason I cannot access them, I question them at all.

Thank you for your energy and assistance. I appreciate you very much, and I am sure your answer will percolate into my heart as Source Consciousness determines. Namaste.

Hello

I don't know why but I feel I'm looking for something or someone or some people and I feel its all to do with my starseed nature, the councils and who I am as a soul. I feel like I have some great importance and that the beings are watching me and my life and they are expecting great things, I always feel I'm being challenged more. My life seems to be full of blockages that seem to date back to before this lifetime and I'm wanting to understand why or what is going on

So I guess my question is a mixture of why are there all these blockages, what do they expect from me, where did they come from? 

Not sure how else to explain it.

Thank you

Tenoth

Hi Gezim,

Thanks for your question. To your response I sent a PM request asking if you wanted the reading to be general or have something specific in focus?

Hi kristy,

It seems as though the blocks arose more so from events in this lifetime, rather than past life events and this is part of why your attempts have been unsuccessful. You will find that by confronting these events, your meditation will be easier and more calming. This may allow you greater access.

Hello Kelly,

Thank you for your kind words, I think for you that not only healing is part of your gift but also music. You seem to have a natural talent in this area. Perhaps if you found some way to combine the two this would be ideal. I hope this helps :)

Hello Tenoth,

This issue you describe comes from moving between vastly different experiences in each of your lifetimes. It has not been a gradual movement. To answer your question, I think the individuals you seek come from different locations, they each have a unique relationship to you and this is what makes it seem like you have blockages. In this lifetime, all of these experiences will become one single experience which I think has been the challenge.

Hi Victor,

I think what I have said will eventually make sense to you, perhaps not right at this moment, but in this case visualization is not necessary. You will see it come to you and you will know what to do :)

Hi Chris,

I don't see my response here, so I'll try again :) I think you have already helped others on earth. Especially so they can find their true purpose. There are others out there like you, just don't be afraid to be yourself. Others need to know that you are the future, soon there will be more like you. The others are afraid of being themselves, but you can set the example :)

RSS

Ads

What's New?

Starla the song bird replied to Nino's discussion Offering free healing
"I'm interesting in soul healing, aura healing, esthetic clearing, astral clearing, entity…"
43 minutes ago
adeomus added a discussion to the group Sorcerous Beings, Mixed and in the Cracks ?
Thumbnail

Australia's Stonehenge, and connection to the Stars

something not many people know about......an intriguing article, plus this:excerpt from…See More
51 minutes ago
adeomus replied to adeomus's discussion The Dark God/dess at Autumn in the group Sorcerous Beings, Mixed and in the Cracks ?
"*smiles*...i definitely felt that !! tight circle of love in this group ! xxxxxxxxxoooooooo …"
55 minutes ago
Turquoise Water replied to adeomus's discussion The Dark God/dess at Autumn in the group Sorcerous Beings, Mixed and in the Cracks ?
"My spirit embraces you, addy....knowing that, in doing so, I embrace everyone here! Love to you…"
1 hour ago
adeomus commented on adeomus's group Sorcerous Beings, Mixed and in the Cracks ?
"A starry sky and crescent moon above us......be always blessed with every possible good thing, and…"
1 hour ago
adeomus replied to adeomus's discussion The Dark God/dess at Autumn in the group Sorcerous Beings, Mixed and in the Cracks ?
"i can just feel and see and smell all of this TW !! The Autumn People.......we share the same…"
1 hour ago
"oooooooooo.....straight from the depths of the soul.....you are truly an artist, Karrie. thank you…"
1 hour ago
Ayush Dixit and Nexis Nemesis are now friends
1 hour ago
adeomus commented on adeomus's group Sorcerous Beings, Mixed and in the Cracks ?
"omg, i am truly humbled and grateful to be with such beautiful souls such as you all...thank you…"
1 hour ago
Surpent replied to Daniel Rønjom's discussion God bless Bali in indonesia <3 <3
"Wow, that's crazy. I just googled to see what you were talking about."
2 hours ago
Daniel Rønjom replied to Kristina Descends's discussion 9.23 prophecy..???
":p my positive prophecy is that I hope it will be a day where many starseeds wake up:p God bless…"
2 hours ago
Daniel Rønjom posted a discussion

God bless Bali in indonesia <3 <3

Hi.God bless Bali, pray for the situation there right now <3 <3See More
2 hours ago

© 2017   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service