I am offering a free spiritual service from a Sirian perspective. This includes knowledge from the hall of records that has been passed down through generations. This is a question and answer service, I can handle only one question per request. This is not something I carry lightly, so please ask with respect. I do not claim being a psychic, but I rather see this as being a part of who I am. I have been asked in the past by others for this service so I will now try it online. I will answer questions on the following topics for example:

1. Questions on spirituality

2. Questions concerning interpersonal relationships

3. Questions concerning events

4. Questions on cosmic origins

I will try to answer most topics, but this should give you a general idea. This is my first time doing this online so bear with me for now as I try to get to each question. I should be able to reply within 24 hours. If not I will let you know whether or not you can expect a reply within the next 24 hours.

Thanks

Views: 7032

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi sothis73

Many years back I got "contacted" and "modified" by some of Sirian Heritage, or so i think.

I feel that they are somewhat partly responsible for my current chaotic blueprint and "spaced out" mind.

I would really appreciate if you could use you "connections" and maybe tell me some of the forgotten or "missing" information modifications.

Love and Blessings

Rolf

Hi Rolf,

I believe it is more like they "filled in" some missing pieces that you would have found out sooner or later. When you say chaotic blueprint, this makes me think that they were not of Sirian Heritage but are you sure they did not have other influences?

Hello :)

Firstly, thank you for offering this service!

May i know what my life path is?

Hello and thank you all for your questions, I will return tomorrow for the answers :)

Hi Chereen,

It seems your life path has been mapped out rather clearly for you. Puzzles or the solving of puzzles for others is how I feel is that path that you are taking. I feel you are good at this and have quite a bit of talent, more so than those you know. You can also use your abilities to solve the puzzles in your own life. I hope this helps :)

Hi sothi73,

Thank you for your response, it did help bring clarity to me. :) Have a good week!

Love and light
Chereen

hello sir, i almost had a obe experience a few years back one random night my question is do you know who/what was it that was pulling me out my physical body, thank you.

Hello reever 420,

I think it was actually you that initiated the obe experience. I would say that you were exploring and your subconscious mind wanted to see what this was like. I think there may have been entities present when this happened, which is why the confusion. But I do not sense this was negative in any way.

thanks alot for this reply!!

Hello. What an interesting conversation thread. I am happy to participate. :) 

I would appreciate any insight you can give to me to consider about my romantic partner and I don't know if this is related, but I am really curious about my timeline(s). Thank you.

Hello char au-dela,

Your romantic partner it seems is actually rather new on your timeline. However, this person is close to and reminds you of someone important and close to you from many of your previous lifetimes. I think they are actually linked so that the other person who knows you can return to your present. This is really interesting because while I sense that your partner is somewhat new there is some history going on. I hope this helps you :)

Oh, thank you for replying!!!! I eyes are like (O_O)! That actually may make sense. Hmmm. Time-lines and Life-times...

RSS

Ads

If ISN has helped you on your path to awakening and greater understanding...please consider a donation of your choice. Namaste

© 2017   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service