I am offering a free spiritual service from a Sirian perspective. This includes knowledge from the hall of records that has been passed down through generations. This is a question and answer service, I can handle only one question per request. This is not something I carry lightly, so please ask with respect. I do not claim being a psychic, but I rather see this as being a part of who I am. I have been asked in the past by others for this service so I will now try it online. I will answer questions on the following topics for example:

1. Questions on spirituality

2. Questions concerning interpersonal relationships

3. Questions concerning events

4. Questions on cosmic origins

I will try to answer most topics, but this should give you a general idea. This is my first time doing this online so bear with me for now as I try to get to each question. I should be able to reply within 24 hours. If not I will let you know whether or not you can expect a reply within the next 24 hours.

Thanks

Views: 13358

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello,
I am interested to know why I am having such a hard time attrcting and maintaining romantic relationships?
Thanks,
Moon
Hi, thank you for this offer! My question is: What are my cosmic origins and home?
Thank you in advance :)
Starlit xx

Hello MoonStarlight, I don't know about your background but in general it is because you are meeting people who are essentially training you for the main romantic relationship that will mean the most to you, so that you can get the most soul growth from it. It may seem like bad luck, but actually this is teaching you what will come to you in the future. If it seems to be a big recurring theme in your life, look for commonalities, they will also point towards what to expect.

Also, please provide a supporting sentence or two which may help me to better answer your question :) Thank you

Hi Starlit love,
I don't know much about you, but Pleiades seems to be where I feel that you are from. A second choice would be Lyran.

Okay , I'll try to provide a supporting sentence :)

Basically, I am unsure what place my soul originates/comes from, and also where in the universe my true Home is.

Hopefully my question seems more clear now :)
It makes sense and I resonate with it!
Thanks

I would also say that since you asked the question that way, it helps, thank you :) I will stick with my original statement. In addition I will add that the actual substance of your soul is not different in anyway, we all actually have the same substance. Light would be the closest to call it. Your true home is actually that itself, so you don't really feel a "root" so to say. I think if you were to dwell on a specific place, this would not help. I think it is more to understand the substance of light itself, if that makes sense.

Thank you and I hope things go well for you

This makes sense :) you are right that we are our own origin.. We are all light inside.
So then, Pleiades and Lyra are my cosmic home, so to speak?
Do you mean more that is your impression, or did you see them?
Much thanks!:)

Yes, I would say it is both an impression and something I see

Ah okay :) what did you mean by a "second choice" is lyra?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Ads

What's New?

Charles posted photos
5 minutes ago
Akanahe' eh yeDyahlaneeEssassani posted a photo
10 minutes ago
Darren Lee Bosteder and Gil are now friends
23 minutes ago
Seeker and Nirvanic Ascent are now friends
30 minutes ago
Charles replied to Midrash's discussion Are humans supposed to live such shitty lives?
35 minutes ago
Barry Hammer loved Nexis Nemesis's discussion Born To Be...?
38 minutes ago
Barry Hammer and Nexis Nemesis are now friends
39 minutes ago
Charles posted photos
46 minutes ago
Charles posted photos
47 minutes ago
Lea Diana starseed loved Midrash's discussion Are humans supposed to live such shitty lives?
57 minutes ago
Ash replied to Joy's discussion One free question reading
1 hour ago
Nirvanic Ascent joined Yshatar Anshar El's group
1 hour ago

© 2017   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service