I am offering a free spiritual service from a Sirian perspective. This includes knowledge from the hall of records that has been passed down through generations. This is a question and answer service, I can handle only one question per request. This is not something I carry lightly, so please ask with respect. I do not claim being a psychic, but I rather see this as being a part of who I am. I have been asked in the past by others for this service so I will now try it online. I will answer questions on the following topics for example:

1. Questions on spirituality

2. Questions concerning interpersonal relationships

3. Questions concerning events

4. Questions on cosmic origins

I will try to answer most topics, but this should give you a general idea. This is my first time doing this online so bear with me for now as I try to get to each question. I should be able to reply within 24 hours. If not I will let you know whether or not you can expect a reply within the next 24 hours.

Thanks

Views: 15805

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

sothis73 said:

Hi Ayalin,
Before the Lyran wars, you existed as a complete being (you and your twin), without being what I would term a "fallen state". This is a more evolved state that what is currently existing here. This would be prior to the migrations to Atlantis.

Why we have ,,fallen``? Was my soul sent to Sirius then, and hers to Arcturus?
Hi Ayalin,
I was referring to the history after the Lyran wars and after Atlantis, rather than you and your twin specifically. Your soul developed here and prior to that Sirius, prior to that Lyra. Your twin Arcturus and prior to that Sirius.

Ayalin said:

sothis73 said:

Hi Ayalin,
Before the Lyran wars, you existed as a complete being (you and your twin), without being what I would term a "fallen state". This is a more evolved state that what is currently existing here. This would be prior to the migrations to Atlantis.

Why we have ,,fallen``? Was my soul sent to Sirius then, and hers to Arcturus?
Hello, Sothis.

I've been wondering if you could help me. I know I'm a wanderer and have lived a handful of lives, but can only remember the Earthen ones. Have you any insight as to where I may have been in the cosmos before now?

Hello. thank you for your insights. My question: Will I ever/soon meet my twinflame/someone I can have a deep meaningful relationship with? It seems like no one it quite the right match.... Maybe there are still things I need to work on.

Hello Nymphire Blood-Moon,
You have been dedicated to a life surrounding plants and all things which grow from the Earth. This may be why you only remember your Earthen lives, and this is where you have primarily existed. You have an innate knowledge of the plant kingdom, its wisdom and its purpose and can share and help others with this knowledge.

♥Nymphire Blood-Moon♥ said:
Hello, Sothis.

I've been wondering if you could help me. I know I'm a wanderer and have lived a handful of lives, but can only remember the Earthen ones. Have you any insight as to where I may have been in the cosmos before now?
Hi firenze,
Yes you will meet your twin flame through common experiences and interests. Just continue working on yourself and understanding that your twin is always present within you and in your heart. Keep in mind twins work according to divine timing and not our expectations or predictions.

firenze said:

Hello. thank you for your insights. My question: Will I ever/soon meet my twinflame/someone I can have a deep meaningful relationship with? It seems like no one it quite the right match.... Maybe there are still things I need to work on.

hello i asked a question on july 28th i never got a response to my question

Hi Chris,
Yes, you do have a phoenix figure which happens to oversee you before entering into each lifetime. The phoenix symbolizes your transition into the next life and the fact that you may feel depleted on your soul mission after each lifetime.

chris said:

sothis do i have any phoenix guides? because i feel like i have a figure that is a phoenix around me

Hi everyone,
Thank you for your questions. My apologies for some of the late responses as I have been moving to a new location and also haven't had internet access for a few days. If I have missed any responses please let me know.

Blessings,
Sothis

Hello!! ^u^ What species have incarnated into in the past?? I have some vague ideas but I'm very curious about what you'll pick up on. Thank you so much!!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Ads

What's New?

Joseph replied to Paul Smeenis's discussion Petition calling on White House to recognize Antifa as terrorists has 80k+ signatures
16 minutes ago
Akanahe' eh yeDyahlaneeEssassani replied to Paul Smeenis's discussion Petition calling on White House to recognize Antifa as terrorists has 80k+ signatures
35 minutes ago
Akanahe' eh yeDyahlaneeEssassani replied to Paul Smeenis's discussion Petition calling on White House to recognize Antifa as terrorists has 80k+ signatures
43 minutes ago
Joseph replied to Paul Smeenis's discussion Petition calling on White House to recognize Antifa as terrorists has 80k+ signatures
48 minutes ago
1 hour ago
Black Mamba616 replied to Black Mamba616's discussion andromedan starseeds....
1 hour ago
1 hour ago
Jace commented on adeomus's group Sorcerous Beings, Mixed and in the Cracks ?
1 hour ago
Stargazer replied to Porka's discussion Atlantis Past life regression - Anyone were male in the regression ?
2 hours ago
Turquoise Water commented on adeomus's group Sorcerous Beings, Mixed and in the Cracks ?
2 hours ago
Turquoise Water replied to adeomus's discussion Remember 398.2 when a library beast says that fairies aren't real in the group Sorcerous Beings, Mixed and in the Cracks ?
2 hours ago
☙ḲḭḲḭ❧ loved Turquoise Water's photo
2 hours ago

© 2017   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service