I am offering a free spiritual service from a Sirian perspective. This includes knowledge from the hall of records that has been passed down through generations. This is a question and answer service, I can handle only one question per request. This is not something I carry lightly, so please ask with respect. I do not claim being a psychic, but I rather see this as being a part of who I am. I have been asked in the past by others for this service so I will now try it online. I will answer questions on the following topics for example:

1. Questions on spirituality

2. Questions concerning interpersonal relationships

3. Questions concerning events

4. Questions on cosmic origins

I will try to answer most topics, but this should give you a general idea. This is my first time doing this online so bear with me for now as I try to get to each question. I should be able to reply within 24 hours. If not I will let you know whether or not you can expect a reply within the next 24 hours.

Thanks

Views: 12027

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Greetings! I am actually wanting to know what is in my akashic record. Is that something that you can answer? And if it's too complex then I would love to know my soul purpose. Thanks so much

Hi Christina,
The entire record can take a while, but for the purposes of this thread I will generalize it :) I can say that you have had many previous lives assisting children and younger people. This is one area in which you shine and can really make a difference. There have been many people in your lives which have influenced you in this area. This is also your soul purpose, which is also to assist families as well in this area.

Hello! Do my origins lie with Arcturian, Sirian, or Pleiadian? I have been told all three so I wanted to receive additional clarification. Thank you!

Hello all,
I will have to return tomorrow with answers, thank you for your questions :)

Hi Benezet,

Your soul origin is Arcturian, yet you have developed Pleiadean and Sirian traits due to your evolution so you do have a relationship to all three. All three share the same goal as part of the process of evolution on this planet which is bring others to a higher state of development. This is where you come in and others like you.

I would love to know my cosmic origins from your Sirian perspective please :) Thank you so much <3

Hi Krish,
Your origins are Sol, and right here. You are respectful of all life, and this is an admirable trait. Others can learn from you here. Eventually more will come to think and feel as you do with compassion.

Please, can you say me what are my origins? Thanks!

Hello, I was wondering if you could tell me where or who my twin flame is? If not then on my soul origins?Either one is fine. Thanks in advance!

Hello Sothis,

Thank you for all your helpful answers :)

I was wondering if you could go into who/what is my soul group (since my put on here as blue ray (michael) and if you can elaborate the purpose of this group.

Thanks so much :)

RSS

Ads

If ISN has helped you on your path to awakening and greater understanding...please consider a donation of your choice. Namaste

© 2017   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service