I am offering a free spiritual service from a Sirian perspective. This includes knowledge from the hall of records that has been passed down through generations. This is a question and answer service, I can handle only one question per request. This is not something I carry lightly, so please ask with respect. I do not claim being a psychic, but I rather see this as being a part of who I am. I have been asked in the past by others for this service so I will now try it online. I will answer questions on the following topics for example:

1. Questions on spirituality

2. Questions concerning interpersonal relationships

3. Questions concerning events

4. Questions on cosmic origins

I will try to answer most topics, but this should give you a general idea. This is my first time doing this online so bear with me for now as I try to get to each question. I should be able to reply within 24 hours. If not I will let you know whether or not you can expect a reply within the next 24 hours.

Thanks

Views: 4971

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Tanner,
I think you have been through many lifetimes and yes, actually I do see this as being your last lifetime, if not one of the last. It is because you know yourself, you have been through much of what your soul requires to pass on.

Thamk you sothis.

is here on this lifetime earth any of my past friends/lovers from other dimensions/worlds/planets around the entire universe,,,if yes who are them

,,,can you give me names about them, places,worlds,friends,lovers,,,,etc

thank you
what about my illness now?

is that from karma, ,,,from something i have done in the past or anything else?

and will i cure it or not,,?

and i be cured fast, ,?
will i find any lover on this lifetime,
will she maybe be one from my past lifes?

Hello Gezim,

I sense that you are worried about some events and thus the reasons for many questions. I think within the next several months, the answers to these questions will be revealed to you. I can tell you that a person that cares about you a great deal will come in contact with you during this time period and will be from several of your past lives. Your illness is not from karma per say but any illnesses that you have had recently have been directly caused by your actions in this lifetime. I hope this helps.

Hi All,

Thank you for your questions, I will be occupied for the next several days so responses may become delayed. Thank you for your understanding :)

Sothis you are truly tremendous for the work you are doing here on starseeds :) You are the brightest :) ^_^ god bless you

thank you it helped
Anything you can provide would be fascinating to know
I love knowledge.
Give me all the details
Good bad and between

Hello,Sothis! I'll need your help, again.

Two years ago some scars literally started to appear in my body and they appered until the beggining of 2016. I met a person and she told me that It was due to abduction and I started to research about. I have at minimum 10 scars due to that. I'd like to ask if you can tell me If the scars are due to abduction and who did it. Even if you can't help me on that, because I imagine It's probably very hard, thanks! :)

I have been reluctant to ask another question, since you are doing this for free and I dont want to abuse your service, but if theres a time when youre not overloaded and have the inclination to look into it, i have two questions to ask.

One, which is the least important question of the two, more a curiosity than anything, but, was I a pilot long ago in the past?

And two, the most important question that I wish to know, am i going to be returning home soon? Or in other terms, is my time here almost due to end?

With patience and respect, I can wait as long as I must for a response.

RSS

Ads

If ISN has helped you on your path to awakening and greater understanding...please consider a donation of your choice. Namaste

What's New?

The Willow Lord and bta huc are now friends
38 minutes ago
Jace loved Seed Of Erra's photo
1 hour ago
Steve Hutchinson left a comment for Kristin
"I am delighted to welcome you to Int Starseeds Network. Unbounded Blessings of Love &…"
1 hour ago
Steve Hutchinson left a comment for Kendra Hill
"I am delighted to welcome you to Int Starseeds Network. Unbounded Blessings of Love &…"
1 hour ago
Steve Hutchinson left a comment for Skylar
1 hour ago
Steve Hutchinson left a comment for Christian Alexander
1 hour ago
Taunya Morson - Peuplie left a comment for Skylar
"welcome dear one"
1 hour ago
Steve Hutchinson left a comment for Tiana P Smith
1 hour ago

© 2017   Created by Venus Ray (Yshatar).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service