(Closed) Free Q&A-Sirian Perspective-Hall of Records/Egyptian

Hello all,
I will be unable to provide services at this time so I have to close this thread. It has been my honor to reach out to as many of you as I can and help you along your path. Many people don't understand why I have done this service while not asking for anything in return. It is because I believe that if we possess something that we can use to help others it is important that we share it. This website is a wonderful gift and I appreciate all that it has to offer, hopefully it can stay that way for the future. You may contact me if you wish by PM.

Love and light,
Sothis

New announcement: Hi all, a great many of you have asked for me to provide additional services. I am now providing spiritual counseling sessions and reports. Please visit https://spiritbodymindcounseling.com to schedule a session. I will continue to respond to questions on this thread.

Sothis

I am offering a free spiritual service from a Sirian perspective. This includes knowledge from the hall of records that has been passed down through generations. This is a question and answer service, I can handle only one question per request. This is not something I carry lightly, so please ask with respect. I do not claim being a psychic, but I rather see this as being a part of who I am. I have been asked in the past by others for this service so I will now try it online. I will answer questions on the following topics for example:

1. Questions on spirituality

2. Questions concerning interpersonal relationships

3. Questions concerning events

4. Questions on cosmic origins

Additional areas:
5. Divine guidance

6. Finding blocks preventing you from moving forward

7. Life path and direction

I will try to answer most topics, but this should give you a general idea. This is my first time doing this online so bear with me for now as I try to get to each question. I should be able to reply within 24 hours. If not I will let you know whether or not you can expect a reply within the next 24 hours.

Thanks

Views: 17555

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Your soul name is Illi, it is the closest spelling to your actual soul/pleiadian name, which represents the frequencies resonating from a quartz crystal. My apologies as I am not able to fully represent it here.

Amara Candra said:
Thank you very much Sothis for your insight. Do you happen to know what my soul name or pleiadian name would be? Thank you

sothis73 said:
Hello Amara,
Your souls origin is the Pleiades, as you specifically are connected to the original seven rays. You represent the reconnection to the Pleiadean intelligence and spirituality as it was before humanity existed. You are highly intuitive and can read others extremely well with this gift. You also have a gift of clairvoyance that can be further developed. I hope this gives you more insight :)

Amara Candra said:
Hello,
I am wondering where my soul truly originated from. I’ve gotten a lot of different things told to me in the past but I’m not sure what the truth of my soul’s origins really is. Thank you
Hi Light Storm,
Your soulmate and relationship partner will share a mission with you. However, it's not a mission that most would think of as one, it's more of an influence on those around you. This is how you will come into contact with your twin flame, who is also in a different country. I do not see which country as he is traveling quite frequently and it does not feel as if he has a specific home country. Hopefully this provides you with some insight :)

Love and light,
Sothis

Light Storm said:

Hello, Sothis! :) Thank you for offering your services.

I wish to know about my twin flame. I'm currently in a relationship with a man (we didn't meet in person yet, as he lives in another country) and I was told before that he is my twin flame, but, due to some events and the passing time, I started to see that he is only a soulmate, or my kindred energy.

Recently, a psychic friend told me that my twin flame is incarnated and that he would most likely be in Scandinavia and would meet him in late 2019, or 2020. Additionally, he told me that this man is single, had only 1 relationship before and that he is currently looking only for me, as he feels me, he feels I am somewhere. Also, once I meet him, my relationship with my current partner would finish, as it seems it is only karmic. I do feel there is someone else for me in my future too, but I remember that others, years ago, have told me different things. I was told about a soulmate very different from my twin who would share a mission with me, that my twin wasn't incarnated right now and someone else told me that he felt that there was a man who had my twin's energies. Maybe, my twin is incarnated, but in another 3D world? There was a being in touch with me who told me he is my twin, but he is in another world and not on Earth. So I'm quite confused right now.

Can you see into this matter, please?

Thank you in advance!

Hi Estee,
Your approach is cautious at this time, it is beneficial and long term, but perhaps not entirely stable meaning you may go your separate ways and come back together frequently, but not necessarily on bad terms. This relationship will give you a lot of insight if you are willing to learn from it.

May your day be bright,
Sothis

Estee said:

Hello Sothis,

thank you for your earlier answer,

I was wondering if you could give me advice on how I should approach this
relationship with a guy entering my life. Do you see it as a long term or beneficial relationship?

Thank you

sothis73 said:
Hi Light Storm,
Your soulmate and relationship partner will share a mission with you. However, it's not a mission that most would think of as one, it's more of an influence on those around you. This is how you will come into contact with your twin flame, who is also in a different country. I do not see which country as he is traveling quite frequently and it does not feel as if he has a specific home country. Hopefully this provides you with some insight :)

Love and light,
Sothis

Light Storm said:

I wish to know about my twin flame. I'm currently in a relationship with a man (we didn't meet in person yet, as he lives in another country) and I was told before that he is my twin flame, but, due to some events and the passing time, I started to see that he is only a soulmate, or my kindred energy.

Recently, a psychic friend told me that my twin flame is incarnated and that he would most likely be in Scandinavia and would meet him in late 2019, or 2020. Additionally, he told me that this man is single, had only 1 relationship before and that he is currently looking only for me, as he feels me, he feels I am somewhere. Also, once I meet him, my relationship with my current partner would finish, as it seems it is only karmic. I do feel there is someone else for me in my future too, but I remember that others, years ago, have told me different things. I was told about a soulmate very different from my twin who would share a mission with me, that my twin wasn't incarnated right now and someone else told me that he felt that there was a man who had my twin's energies. Maybe, my twin is incarnated, but in another 3D world? There was a being in touch with me who told me he is my twin, but he is in another world and not on Earth. So I'm quite confused right now.

Thank you in advance!

Thank you, Sothis! :)

So my current partner is the soulmate who will share a mission with me and the one who is very different from my twin as I was told before?

I didn't understand well what you meant by ''it's more of an influence on those around you. This is how you will come into contact with your twin flame''
Could you clear this up, please?

Also, would you mind telling me more about my twin? Simple things such as age, hobbies, if he is married or single, how he looks like and all you can pick up?

If you're not willing to tell me more about my twin, because it was only ONE reading, it's ok and I understand. :)

Hello Sothis

I would be very interested in finding out my soul's origins. I am very new to this direction of my life path so I am still getting my feet wet without jumping in the deep end.

Thank you for this service

Blessing

hello sothis i wanted to ask you will my health get better i mean there are bad people where i used to live who got me on something that greatly damaged my health i wanted to know if my health will be completely restored if so when and if its something i must do what?

Hi Light Storm,
What I meant by this is that your mission involves how you interact with others, if that makes more sense. If you would like request a full report on the specific details you are requesting I would be happy to provide one. Please PM me for details if you would like this.

Sothis

Light Storm said:

sothis73 said:
Hi Light Storm,

Love and light,
Sothis

Light Storm said:

Thank you in advance!

Thank you, Sothis! :)

So my current partner is the soulmate who will share a mission with me and the one who is very different from my twin as I was told before?

I didn't understand well what you meant by ''it's more of an influence on those around you. This is how you will come into contact with your twin flame''
Could you clear this up, please?

Also, would you mind telling me more about my twin? Simple things such as age, hobbies, if he is married or single, how he looks like and all you can pick up?

If you're not willing to tell me more about my twin, because it was only ONE reading, it's ok and I understand. :)
Hi chris,
You are actually the one who manages your own health condition. It may appear to be influenced by outsiders but this is not the case. It will be "restored" as you see it once you feel that you are ready within yourself.

chris said:

hello sothis i wanted to ask you will my health get better i mean there are bad people where i used to live who got me on something that greatly damaged my health i wanted to know if my health will be completely restored if so when and if its something i must do what?

Hi Bronwyn,
Thank you for your question. Your soul as it is known to you has been deeply involved with living totems of your ancestors' past and present. These are representative of the subconscious and they speak to you in symbolism. They are from many cultures but they are all representing various states of consciousness in spiritual development.

Sothis

Bronwyn GOulding said:

Hello Sothis

I would be very interested in finding out my soul's origins. I am very new to this direction of my life path so I am still getting my feet wet without jumping in the deep end.

Thank you for this service

Blessing

sothis73 said:
Hi chris,
You are actually the one who manages your own health condition. It may appear to be influenced by outsiders but this is not the case. It will be "restored" as you see it once you feel that you are ready within yourself.

chris said:

okay how do i get "within" my self?
Hi chris,
When you feel yourself associating your state of health with these "bad people", instead of thinking about them think about the state you were in and your life before and after your health was affected.

chris said:

sothis73 said:
Hi chris,

chris said:

okay how do i get "within" my self?

Hey slothis,
I have 2 questions. I would like to know my soul origins and my twin flame's name, if thats ok with you. I have a feeling on what it is however I would like to be 100% sure before I move on. Thank you :)

RSS

Ads

What's New?

Daniel Rønjom loved 729's discussion Nothing of Significance Will Occur Come September 23rd
36 minutes ago
Daniel Rønjom replied to 729's discussion Nothing of Significance Will Occur Come September 23rd
"Start to work hard what you are good at and what you love to do <3"
37 minutes ago
Altheya loved Keazzi's photo
1 hour ago
☙ḲḭḲḭ❧ and Keazzi are now friends
2 hours ago
Angelic ~ star ~ love replied to Angelic ~ star ~ love's discussion Offering One Question Card Readings
"Thank you Gallant , Haha yeah I love that statement I fear no evil and walk with Death. Death…"
2 hours ago
Gallant Warrior replied to Angelic ~ star ~ love's discussion Offering One Question Card Readings
2 hours ago
Jelly posted discussions
2 hours ago
Profile IconExo News

Lawsuit Reveals the NSA Received 29 “Extraterrestrial Messages” From Space A Long Time Ago

By Arjun Walia, September 18, 2017 (collective-evolution.com) • In a possible response to a message… See More
3 hours ago
Aishwarya Isabella commented on Aishwarya Isabella's status
"Thank you so much, you are a beautiful soul :) I appreciate your kind words, I am truly grateful…"
3 hours ago
☙ḲḭḲḭ❧ loved Keazzi's photo
3 hours ago
☙ḲḭḲḭ❧ loved Keazzi's photo
3 hours ago
Keazzi posted photos
3 hours ago

© 2017   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service