_

(Closed) Free Q&A-Sirian Perspective-Hall of Records/Egyptian

Hello all,
I will be unable to provide services at this time so I have to close this thread. It has been my honor to reach out to as many of you as I can and help you along your path. Many people don't understand why I have done this service while not asking for anything in return. It is because I believe that if we possess something that we can use to help others it is important that we share it. This website is a wonderful gift and I appreciate all that it has to offer, hopefully it can stay that way for the future. You may contact me if you wish by PM.

Love and light,
Sothis

New announcement: Hi all, a great many of you have asked for me to provide additional services. I am now providing spiritual counseling sessions and reports. Please visit https://spiritbodymindcounseling.com to schedule a session. I will continue to respond to questions on this thread.

Sothis

I am offering a free spiritual service from a Sirian perspective. This includes knowledge from the hall of records that has been passed down through generations. This is a question and answer service, I can handle only one question per request. This is not something I carry lightly, so please ask with respect. I do not claim being a psychic, but I rather see this as being a part of who I am. I have been asked in the past by others for this service so I will now try it online. I will answer questions on the following topics for example:

1. Questions on spirituality

2. Questions concerning interpersonal relationships

3. Questions concerning events

4. Questions on cosmic origins

Additional areas:
5. Divine guidance

6. Finding blocks preventing you from moving forward

7. Life path and direction

I will try to answer most topics, but this should give you a general idea. This is my first time doing this online so bear with me for now as I try to get to each question. I should be able to reply within 24 hours. If not I will let you know whether or not you can expect a reply within the next 24 hours.

Thanks

Views: 17779

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Oh thank you so much for your prompt reply sothis. You are very generous to help. That is a very intriguing answer re the orb. I really appreciate your validation on my 'light' paintings, which I feel is one of my major missions in my current life :) Thanks again

Hi Sothis,
Hope all is well.
I'd love to know what my higher self wanted to accomplish in this current lifetime.
Lately I've been feeling very lost and unsure of my direction after a new life direction took place in the last 9 months or so.

Thank you as always. <3

Hi Sothis! Thanks for providing your services for everyone. :)

I'd like to know what my soul origin is, and where I'm from.
Also if I'm going to find a soul-mate soon. I've been told that I will be, but I like to be sure because I get paranoid.

Thank you.

Hello Sothis!
If I could ask you one more thing, I'd appreciate if you could tell me any messages my guides are trying to convey me, as well as my soul name.
As always, thank you!
Thank you Soothis for sharing your gift.
Can you identify my original and cosmic family. Love and Light.
Hello Nikolai,
Yes, you will be feeling some changes along with the changes which are affecting most at this time. The changes for you are unique but they will also involve specifically uncovering the masks of illusion to reveal the true nature of what is involved in each of those areas.

Nikolai Fiathoski said:
Hi, Sothis! How have you been?

I've been feeling that big life changes regarding life path, love life, carrer, etc are heading my way in the next months. Is this right, I mean, big life changes as those are indeed heading my way in the next months?

Thanks in advance!

sothis73 said:
chris,
What I mean is that you need to ask yourself what is it that makes the lie? and to ask yourself, how did you end up in your crisis or trauma? You may need to go back in your mind a few years to find the answer. You will see why the phoenix shows up when she does.

chris said:

sothis73 said:
Hi chris,
You most definitely still have a soul. It's not that the phoenix guide is lying to you about love, she is your guide and cares about you. The phoenix is rather trying to point out to you what it takes for her to guide you out of the ashes each time. Try to focus on the nature of what you feel are lies and what you see as being fake. Hopefully this helps you along your path :)

chris said:

do i still have a soul? i ask because i have noticed all forms of love i get are lies sources lies to me about love the phoenix guide lies to me about love and now im kind of in a crisis the trauma i have endured has granted me the ability to see real love and fake lie love

and then i started to question if my intuition is a lie too thats when i saw darkness which lead me to believe i dont exist anymore or something please be honest even if the truth hurts me i really need to know

i dont understand what you mean by Try to focus on the nature of what you feel are lies and what you see as being fake. Hopefully this helps you along your path :)

thank you sothis but i still feel as though its false love beings come to me and claim they love but they lie its as though they enjoy seeing me in turmoil or so it seems i mean most of them have the power ie the creator et groups etc but they refuse i mean i cant do my mission not with this extensive damage
Hello Alou,
Thank you for your question. Your higher self is still connected to its creative mission of opening the minds of others to the reality of their existence here. You may feel lost at this time primarily due to the low frequency of others now being exposed in such an open manner. This is due to events in both your personal life as well as the world stage. It is easy to fall into the trap of letting this affect us personally. However, at the same time try to keep focus even when all seems lost as there is lightwork being done by many but is not yet in the spotlight. There will come a time when we will see the fruits of these efforts.

Blessings

Alou said:

Hi Sothis,
Hope all is well.
I'd love to know what my higher self wanted to accomplish in this current lifetime.
Lately I've been feeling very lost and unsure of my direction after a new life direction took place in the last 9 months or so.

Thank you as always. <3

Hello Amara,
Your souls origin is the Pleiades, as you specifically are connected to the original seven rays. You represent the reconnection to the Pleiadean intelligence and spirituality as it was before humanity existed. You are highly intuitive and can read others extremely well with this gift. You also have a gift of clairvoyance that can be further developed. I hope this gives you more insight :)

Amara Candra said:
Hello,
I am wondering where my soul truly originated from. I’ve gotten a lot of different things told to me in the past but I’m not sure what the truth of my soul’s origins really is. Thank you
Hi Autumn,
Thank you for your kind words :) Your soul origin is the moon, so you are connected closely to lunar light and activity. You probably function well during the evening and nighttime hours. Your soul-mate is out there but you may not meet this person immediately (this could take more than just a few months).

Blessings

Autumn said:

Hi Sothis! Thanks for providing your services for everyone. :)

I'd like to know what my soul origin is, and where I'm from.
Also if I'm going to find a soul-mate soon. I've been told that I will be, but I like to be sure because I get paranoid.

Thank you.

Hello Maya!
The message from your guides are to continue to focus on developing your higher self. You have a clear path to your spiritual goals and you have good insight necessary to do this. Losing sight of this would risk falling into a trap of selfishness. Your soul name is Tillia.

Maya said:
Hello Sothis!
If I could ask you one more thing, I'd appreciate if you could tell me any messages my guides are trying to convey me, as well as my soul name.
As always, thank you!
Hello Keazzi,
Your origins are of the sun, and prior to this Lyra. Your souls memory carries a lot of knowledge and has not changed much since that transition. You have always had incarnations on Earth and are connected to its past over each of the several transitions it has made, both in the physical dimension and beyond. Your cosmic family has also remained close to you and has changed little over this time. It is easy for you to identify cosmic family when you meet others.

Blessings

Keazzi said:
Thank you Soothis for sharing your gift.
Can you identify my original and cosmic family. Love and Light.

RSS

Ads

What's New?

Boaz Abel posted a status
"Maybe you guys are but I'm not. Here are 5 symptoms of being psychic. http://www.theemanata.com/5-symptoms-being-psychic/"
16 minutes ago
๖ค๓๖ii ง໐ຖ ๖lคck loved Plejaren Pyramids's discussion Lyra Alphabeth (real)
47 minutes ago
Turquoise Water posted a photo
54 minutes ago
Turquoise Water replied to adeomus's discussion for fun: Top 10 Things Pagans Carry With Them :D in the group Sorcerous Beings, Mixed and in the Cracks ?
"Oooo...some good ideas from you and also from the Pagans in the article. My dear husband (now…"
56 minutes ago
Turquoise Water replied to adeomus's discussion Quetzalcoatl, Viracocha, and Kukulkan: The Ancient Anunnaki Gods that will return one day? in the group Sorcerous Beings, Mixed and in the Cracks ?
"Many researchers believe that this being was actually Ningishzidda, a being also associated with…"
1 hour ago
Turquoise Water commented on adeomus's group Sorcerous Beings, Mixed and in the Cracks ?
"Happy New Moon in Capricorn, everybody!"
1 hour ago
Isabella Yuki left a comment for The sun and moon
"I dont really know how to respond to the message directly that came with your request. Hence i…"
1 hour ago
Isabella Yuki and The sun and moon are now friends
1 hour ago

© 2018   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service