I am offering a free spiritual service from a Sirian perspective. This includes knowledge from the hall of records that has been passed down through generations. This is a question and answer service, I can handle only one question per request. This is not something I carry lightly, so please ask with respect. I do not claim being a psychic, but I rather see this as being a part of who I am. I have been asked in the past by others for this service so I will now try it online. I will answer questions on the following topics for example:

1. Questions on spirituality

2. Questions concerning interpersonal relationships

3. Questions concerning events

4. Questions on cosmic origins

I will try to answer most topics, but this should give you a general idea. This is my first time doing this online so bear with me for now as I try to get to each question. I should be able to reply within 24 hours. If not I will let you know whether or not you can expect a reply within the next 24 hours.

Thanks

Views: 14914

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi everyone, thank you for your questions. I am traveling and will be able to provide some responses by the beginning of next week. Blessings to all.

Hi,
I like to get Animal Spirit reading. Also like to know whether I am associated with feline or canine family...
Thank you :)

I heard something about choices in past lives keep displaying the same results in life after life without knowing why. That's why I suggested it.
Now the situation is very confusing once again. It seems he's about to shut me out and I don't know why. It's been several years since we last met and now I wonder if we're not going to spend this lifetime together..? Where is my loving partner...?
I'm tired of being the one who's always alone... Sorry for the negativity...
Love and Light from my heart...

sothis73 said:
Hi Anjo,
I would hope that you do not see your choices as "negative". You made these choices so that you could experience the true meaning of your connection and to understand the reasons why you share this bond. Sometimes we need to be away from something to understand and learn its true meaning. We can ultimately find the answer within ourselves, because your twin is you after all. So I would instead refer to these blocks simply as guideposts to reaching union. If you are stuck, being in a quiet or meditative environment for a while may provide you with answers. Hopefully this helps :)

Anjo said:
Thank you Sothis73
I'm feeling a bit stuck, and would probably benefit from a cleansing of negative choices in my soul records. I wish I knew how to work through this, unite with him and feel complete... What choice have I done that creates these blocks....?
Love and light to you all <3

sothis73 said:
Hi Anjo,
I feel this is your twin flame and you are both working on issues together pertaining to the self and how you perceive yourself and in clearing the ego and the perception of ego in the other. I feel the commitment is based upon how you will respond to each other based on how you work through these issues.

Anjo said:
Greetings Sothis73. Hope everything is wonderful with you.
I've taken some time to contemplate on the "stubborn partner" and the connection... Are we soulmates or perhaps even twinflames? Are we supposed to be partners in love and life, and is the "stubborn" part about him not committing to us..? I feel a bit lonely and wonder if he will finally commit soon..? A lot of questions is circling in my mind but I'll ask only about this issue this time...
Love and Light to you all!
Hello Estee,
The characteristics of your soul family include being quiet and observant before acting upon anything, always analyzing the situation for the right approach. Your soul family is always watching over you and has never left you alone, they are always with you with very much love and light.

Estee said:

Hello Sothis,

I was wondering if you have insight on the characteristics/personality (?)
of my soul family/group and was wondering if they watch over me?

Thanks so much :)

Hi Star Light,
Hopefully this is not confusing but your boyfriend/soul brother and twin flame are sharing the same soul group. Your twin flame is also part of this group. It is that your twin flame is known by your soul brother, who is also Sirian.

Star Light said:
Hi Sothis! I am really greatful for your offering. I would love to ask you a personal question, because I am going around in circles with this.. every time I try to connect I am not able to see the rest of the history. As far as I could go, I found out that I am Sirian. When I arrived to Gaia in this incarnation I died and went back again, at very young age (I guess under 1y.o). I remember talking with my brother who was aborted, who convicted me to come back again, to my first chosen family. We spoke and he told me, he would find a way to be with me. So my boyfriend seems to be my brother (not blood Earth brother but soul brother). During my meditation when I was trying to call back my Devine feminine and the alignment of my male and female and my twin soul to live this journey with me, I am not sure if what I revived was accurate.. but I would like you to see if my soul brother is going to leave the vessel and my twin is coming down, anytime soon?? Because I also saw my very same boyfriend being awake by our child when I will be pregnant.. so everything is really confused.. And I really want to know about my real twin flame. Is my intuition correct, or is there a different story?

Send you love and blessings
Hello Athira,
Please recall one of the readings I have given you before as far as your relationship to Daevas. You actually have characteristics relating to felines as well as canines and you have the ability to shapeshift energies at will. This is your strong point as you are highly developed in regards to all things nature.

ATHIRA J.S. said:

Hi,
I like to get Animal Spirit reading. Also like to know whether I am associated with feline or canine family...
Thank you :)

Hi Anjo,
These situations can be very trying, it is not easy to experience such a relationship. The problem here is that the divine feminine and masculine are not fully developed and realized in this situation. It is not the fault of any single individual but rather symptomatic of what many are experiencing during this time frame. As we speak many changes are taking place which will allow these energies to become more balanced so that we are able to see the complete picture and not just part of it, and this influences for example your partners intention of shutting you out. The best that we can do in these situations is not to panic or act out because it is a process in itself where both you and your partner will need to be receptive to new and sometimes unexpected changes (as well as being honest and open). This is really the opportunity for union. Your partner is always with you, even if not in "3D".

Anjo said:
I heard something about choices in past lives keep displaying the same results in life after life without knowing why. That's why I suggested it.
Now the situation is very confusing once again. It seems he's about to shut me out and I don't know why. It's been several years since we last met and now I wonder if we're not going to spend this lifetime together..? Where is my loving partner...?
I'm tired of being the one who's always alone... Sorry for the negativity...
Love and Light from my heart...

sothis73 said:
Hi Anjo,
I would hope that you do not see your choices as "negative". You made these choices so that you could experience the true meaning of your connection and to understand the reasons why you share this bond. Sometimes we need to be away from something to understand and learn its true meaning. We can ultimately find the answer within ourselves, because your twin is you after all. So I would instead refer to these blocks simply as guideposts to reaching union. If you are stuck, being in a quiet or meditative environment for a while may provide you with answers. Hopefully this helps :)

Anjo said:
Thank you Sothis73
I'm feeling a bit stuck, and would probably benefit from a cleansing of negative choices in my soul records. I wish I knew how to work through this, unite with him and feel complete... What choice have I done that creates these blocks....?
Love and light to you all <3

sothis73 said:
Hi Anjo,
I feel this is your twin flame and you are both working on issues together pertaining to the self and how you perceive yourself and in clearing the ego and the perception of ego in the other. I feel the commitment is based upon how you will respond to each other based on how you work through these issues.

Anjo said:
Greetings Sothis73. Hope everything is wonderful with you.
I've taken some time to contemplate on the "stubborn partner" and the connection... Are we soulmates or perhaps even twinflames? Are we supposed to be partners in love and life, and is the "stubborn" part about him not committing to us..? I feel a bit lonely and wonder if he will finally commit soon..? A lot of questions is circling in my mind but I'll ask only about this issue this time...
Love and Light to you all!

Hi Sothis, I want to thank you again for your previous reading, and wondered if you could tell me if anything has changed in regards to my soul-group/soul-family? I’ve had a strong dose of this ‘Ancient Family Shadow Sides’ energy lately with what I can only describe as dramatic results. Has anything changed with regards to my previous reading with you? Or anything you may add regarding this aspect. Thank you for your kindness, it is appreciated.
--------------
Previous Question; I think it’s awesome that you provide this service for people on ISN, like me. I would love to get soul origin/group information, or anything you feel/see that may be relevant/beneficial. I’m open to anything. Thank You!
Previous Answer; Thank you for your kind words. Your soul group is the crystal soul group associated with the angels. Your presence around others is very healing and you can use this to help many others.
--------------

Hello sothis :)

Thank you for helping us all with your readings. I wanted to know about my soul family. Can you tell me anything about my soul family? Which soul group do i belong to?

Thanks again. :)
Does source have anything to say or an opinion
about me vs merlin ?
I presume source understands my situation.

From July 11
Hello Sothis

I would like to know, if possible, what my origins are?
Hi Sothis,

Can you tell me anything about my mission here?

Thanks!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Ads

What's New?

WAN replied to Belvedere's discussion Greetings from a Grey
1 hour ago
Akanahe' eh yeDyahlaneeEssassani posted a photo
2 hours ago
Ayalin is now friends with Hannah Marverde and 3771
2 hours ago
Joshua posted videos