_

(Closed) Free Q&A-Sirian Perspective-Hall of Records/Egyptian

Hello all,
I will be unable to provide services at this time so I have to close this thread. It has been my honor to reach out to as many of you as I can and help you along your path. Many people don't understand why I have done this service while not asking for anything in return. It is because I believe that if we possess something that we can use to help others it is important that we share it. This website is a wonderful gift and I appreciate all that it has to offer, hopefully it can stay that way for the future. You may contact me if you wish by PM.

Love and light,
Sothis

New announcement: Hi all, a great many of you have asked for me to provide additional services. I am now providing spiritual counseling sessions and reports. Please visit https://spiritbodymindcounseling.com to schedule a session. I will continue to respond to questions on this thread.

Sothis

I am offering a free spiritual service from a Sirian perspective. This includes knowledge from the hall of records that has been passed down through generations. This is a question and answer service, I can handle only one question per request. This is not something I carry lightly, so please ask with respect. I do not claim being a psychic, but I rather see this as being a part of who I am. I have been asked in the past by others for this service so I will now try it online. I will answer questions on the following topics for example:

1. Questions on spirituality

2. Questions concerning interpersonal relationships

3. Questions concerning events

4. Questions on cosmic origins

Additional areas:
5. Divine guidance

6. Finding blocks preventing you from moving forward

7. Life path and direction

I will try to answer most topics, but this should give you a general idea. This is my first time doing this online so bear with me for now as I try to get to each question. I should be able to reply within 24 hours. If not I will let you know whether or not you can expect a reply within the next 24 hours.

Thanks

Views: 17771

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Hello all, I will not be able to answer questions in a timely fashion for the next few weeks. So if you would still like to ask a question, you may do so but please understand I may not be able to respond within 24 hours during this time. Thank you.

Thanks for the reading sothis73!!!
Yes, it makes sense... Only I want to know how I can meet other from my soul group? It's difficult to know because all these multidimensional lives... I will ask my guides... :)

Hi chris,
As for your origins, they are of the moon. Your influence and connection is with the animals which are most affected by lunar changes and full moon activity such as felines. You are also highly responsive to lunar changes and activity so one suggestion would be to observe your activities during the different phases of the moon.

Hi María,
This will come naturally and these beings will come in contact with you as you go about your activities. So you do not need to "try" other than just being yourself :)

Hi sothis73. Ok, I don't need to do anything. Thanks!!! :)

what can u say as a psychic about my life partner (love)...?

Hi Gezim,
I do not see you have met your life partner yet. That is ok because you are both working towards your first meeting. I think this person is quite studious and so I feel like this mind of this person is not centered on meeting the life partner at this time. Please do not think this is taking away from their meeting you. I think they want to accomplish some personal goals at this time. You will meet once both of your synchronicities are in balance :) Since I am no psychic, and I am listening to your heart this is what I have to say, I hope it helps :)

Hello Sothis,

Last summer I took mushrooms in the mountains and as I layed in bed and closed me eyes, I started to see the room around me clear as day, and then some visions came to me. One perfectly clear sight was of this white space and a line or golden spheres in front of me, almost as if they were coming from me and going outward. The closest thing I could find of an image is this picture right here.

https://thumb9.shutterstock.com/display_pic_with_logo/897724/371802...

It's almost exactly what I saw that night.

I never could figure out what the spheres were, where the vision came from or what it meant for me personally, other than I must have some secret ability hidden in me that I could perform, but still unsure of what it is.

Im not even sure what question to ask about it, but I want to know what it was all about. So I guess my question is, what did the vision have to do with me personally?

Hi Sothis,

I have a spirituality question. I have recently become conscious of a pattern in my dreams where I often experience my dreams in the body of another, whether it is someone I know or a complete stranger, and experience the dream through their eyes. Do you have any insight into what this might mean?

Thank you, and sending energy your way :)

Hi Sothis,
I asked you about my origins before and found your answer very helpful...
Now I have a question about a recurring emotional reaction which I have to a certain situation. If I have to separate from a person I love, even if it is for a short time of a couple of weeks or so, I find it very painful, get very emotionally upset and cannot control this. This can be family, close friends, partners, etc.
I want to know why I'm having such a strong reaction? Does it come from some traumatic past life event of losing loved ones, or do I get unreasonably attached to people, or is there some other reason for my reaction? I would really appreciate any help in understanding this. Thank you!

Hello Tanner,
Thought forms will sometimes present themselves as spheres and this I think in your case is what they were, emanating from your spiritual essence and solar plexus chakra region. The mushrooms made it possible for you to observe them. The golden color is representative of solar energy, transformation and creativity.

Hi Starflower,
Thank you :) You are assisting in the transformation of the consciousness of this planet by experiencing dreams in the body of another. This is helping to resolve issues that may be experienced by those in your soul group, as you are all helping each other to transform the world in which we live into a more evolved state. I hope this helps :)

RSS

Ads

What's New?

Angelic Star Love replied to Angelic Star Love's discussion One Question Card Readings
"Good to know Christian, thank you for connecting. Brightest blessings ~"
29 minutes ago
Angelic Star Love replied to Angelic Star Love's discussion One Question Card Readings
"Thanks for the response dear, blessings to you ~"
30 minutes ago
Kingú replied to Angelic Star Love's discussion One Question Card Readings
"Very informative, thank you!"
1 hour ago
"Hi Kingu, Journey There shows to be strong mental attachments. You need to utilize your mental…"
2 hours ago
"Hi Razvan Ra, Great fortune They show happiness, excitement, movement and travel. they are…"
2 hours ago
"Hi Elise, How are you dear :) Here's your message ~ Judication It feels the moment of…"
2 hours ago
Warden commented on Jake Red Crystal Skywalker's group Minnesota Starseeds
"hi from Mn Myself"
3 hours ago
Warden joined Jake Red Crystal Skywalker's group
Thumbnail

Minnesota Starseeds

People from or near Minnesota!!See More
3 hours ago

© 2017   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service