_

(Closed) Free Q&A-Sirian Perspective-Hall of Records/Egyptian

Hello all,
I will be unable to provide services at this time so I have to close this thread. It has been my honor to reach out to as many of you as I can and help you along your path. Many people don't understand why I have done this service while not asking for anything in return. It is because I believe that if we possess something that we can use to help others it is important that we share it. This website is a wonderful gift and I appreciate all that it has to offer, hopefully it can stay that way for the future. You may contact me if you wish by PM.

Love and light,
Sothis

New announcement: Hi all, a great many of you have asked for me to provide additional services. I am now providing spiritual counseling sessions and reports. Please visit https://spiritbodymindcounseling.com to schedule a session. I will continue to respond to questions on this thread.

Sothis

I am offering a free spiritual service from a Sirian perspective. This includes knowledge from the hall of records that has been passed down through generations. This is a question and answer service, I can handle only one question per request. This is not something I carry lightly, so please ask with respect. I do not claim being a psychic, but I rather see this as being a part of who I am. I have been asked in the past by others for this service so I will now try it online. I will answer questions on the following topics for example:

1. Questions on spirituality

2. Questions concerning interpersonal relationships

3. Questions concerning events

4. Questions on cosmic origins

Additional areas:
5. Divine guidance

6. Finding blocks preventing you from moving forward

7. Life path and direction

I will try to answer most topics, but this should give you a general idea. This is my first time doing this online so bear with me for now as I try to get to each question. I should be able to reply within 24 hours. If not I will let you know whether or not you can expect a reply within the next 24 hours.

Thanks

Views: 17771

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

As a sort of mirror, to show people what they need to see. thank you sothis. I think I'm going to have a lot more confidence going out and being around people from now on

Hello Sothis,

I have already asked one question earlier. I am asking one more. Please answer if it is not too much trouble.

My question is, who am I?

Thanks

Hi Sothis, thank you very much for your help last time! Since i have asked you a question once, i wonder if i may ask another one? Theres something that has bothered me for quite long a time and i believe it will be helpful to hear what you'll be getting.. i will send you a friend request since i prefer to ask in pm. Let me know if i may re-have this opportunity. Thank you so much in advance!

windmaster

Hi Sothis73,

I am going through a lot of resistance with regards to getting my license for my profession. Can you tell me how to overcome these difficulties, and anything else I need to know regarding my career?

Thank you in advance

Thank you sothis73
However, I don't understand what you mean with being "multidimensional" :/

Hello Twisted Soul,
You are a unique soul who has lived through many incarnations. But perhaps you ask the question because each incarnation has appeared to be so different and changed from that of the previous. This is only for your soul growth. You are not a new soul, but I think the people in your life, many of them you have never met before and this is the root of what makes you wonder. You continue to surround yourself with new souls so that you can assist them and bring them back from a form of amnesia or sleep from which they need to awaken. Part of this is due to the time construct we are living in, in which many are discovering new and more meaningful paths, if this makes sense.

Hi wind master,
Please PM your question, thanks :)

Hello Little Nova,
I think you may need to gain a bigger picture of what the timeline to gain your license is. You may be straining yourself too much. It is up to you of course, but sometimes pushing a force against an immovable object can be futile. So perhaps changing the course of your plan and reworking a few activities around your schedule may help you.

Thank you sothis. :)

Hi. I would like to ask some more question...
I am very confused these days. I tried to have an answer for myself but I can't...
I want to know about my first soul origins... I have several different multidimensional lives very different and I know that one of my missions is to find the balance in the duality...
My question is what is my first soul origins and the reason why I have to live this research of balance...
Thanks!!! :)

also i wanted to ask if i could get an origin reading

Hello María,
I am sorry to hear you are confused these days. Your soul origins stretch back across these multidimensional lives and are rooted in all of them. There is an imbalance in your origins from when the souls left to continue their evolution. This has to do with the imbalance in duality. When these souls were together there was a balance. You have a strong connection to your soul, you know it well so you know that something is missing. The chance will come along when you meet others from your soul group who will help you to balance this duality. I hope this makes sense.

RSS

Ads

What's New?

Angelic Star Love replied to Angelic Star Love's discussion One Question Card Readings
"Good to know Christian, thank you for connecting. Brightest blessings ~"
30 minutes ago
Angelic Star Love replied to Angelic Star Love's discussion One Question Card Readings
"Thanks for the response dear, blessings to you ~"
31 minutes ago
Kingú replied to Angelic Star Love's discussion One Question Card Readings
"Very informative, thank you!"
1 hour ago
"Hi Kingu, Journey There shows to be strong mental attachments. You need to utilize your mental…"
2 hours ago
"Hi Razvan Ra, Great fortune They show happiness, excitement, movement and travel. they are…"
2 hours ago
"Hi Elise, How are you dear :) Here's your message ~ Judication It feels the moment of…"
2 hours ago
Warden commented on Jake Red Crystal Skywalker's group Minnesota Starseeds
"hi from Mn Myself"
3 hours ago
Warden joined Jake Red Crystal Skywalker's group
Thumbnail

Minnesota Starseeds

People from or near Minnesota!!See More
3 hours ago

© 2017   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service